Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
We still don't know if Jade is Mrs Burke - we're just guessing.
In any case, we just confirmed how evil Burke is. Now he looks even more like the mastermind behind everything.
It's makes TOO much sense for it not be true. Like why are they both together in those two scenes? Seems like they're more than just colleagues hanging out but that's just my opinion.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
It's makes TOO much sense for it not be true. Like why are they both together in those two scenes? Seems like they're more than just colleagues hanging out but that's just my opinion.
But you've got basically all known teaching stuff in both scenes (Cathy is not in the library though) and I doubt the whole college has just three professors and one librarian.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Who is the dean. Why don't we know who is the dean. There is no school game without meeting with the Dean who is either a hot lady who we can lewd or a major asshole guy. What does Burke teaches again? Isn't he the Dean?
Problem is that we don't know anything about that guy and he immediately got a position in BIOs - so, he is important for the story.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
And the only thing he said is something like: "How are you, sport?"
Overly friendly - that's like the first scene in depicting bad guy in any thriller.
In other words he's potential master mind who probably knows what's going on in the school.

BIO says that he teaches Economics which is the class Jill and Tybalt are taking as well as several business classes. Could mean something significant or not.

Last edited:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I do think Jade is Mrs.Burke,according to Avaron`s interpretation,she knows about him fucking students,which clicks for me,now let`s say he also has something to do with drug dealing,she would also know about that,I mean they have the same salaries,since they work at the same place,she would notice his extra income....

Mytez Eerie Entity Fantabaldu name88 vir_cotto

the downfall to that Quinn look alike despite being honesty sexier to the sage look alike is she more then likely has the personality of the modern feminist and ugly gender studies girls

View attachment 345520 View attachment 345521
Yeah the crazy colored hair and shaved sides are usually big,flashing,neon,red flags...but Quinn is above that :)

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
You know how much bad guys love long monologues right? when Burke is finally unmasked and start to brag about his evil master plan all the MC needs to say is,- "Oh yeah?? but i am fucking your wife and Bella right under your nose, so fuck you and your plan you are nothing but a cuck!!"

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I do think Jade is Mrs.Burke,according to Avaron`s interpretation,she knows about him fucking students,which clicks for me,now let`s say he also has something to do with drug dealing,she would also know about that,I mean they have the same salaries,since they work at the same place,she would notice his extra income....
He seems more like a lecherous old teacher type can't keep his eyes off all the pretty girls has a hot wife and wants more but with the drugs and stuff I'm not so sure unless he is like a Mark Jefferson type :oops: never saw that one coming.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes