Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Jill even said to herself once the mc'd left, "(You could have made out with him all night and let him stay over. How about that!?)" So it's not like a foreign idea. The mc has been so forward in all his sexcapades, for him to leave with his tail between his legs seemed out of characters.

Dont think so that the MC is out of charactre in this scene...

You have to be very attentive to get it, but several times the MC has thoughts to change his behavior overall, especially to girls and after Hell Week.

Especially if you play as "chick" it makes perfect sense that he is not going to push Jill here to anything, not even to stay a little longer... and especially for Jill the MC has a very good read if she is uncomfortable or not (the first time he runs into the auditorium while Jill plays for example)

Jill makes it clear that she has mixed feelings about the fact that the MCs ignores her wish to not see each other too openly and just showed up.

All this in mind its understandable that the MCs leaves.

And for being forward with other girls... The MC is kinda "manipulative", his behavior depends on the girl. He adapts his behavior. In my opinion the MC has a gift to adapt his behavior to a perfect match for the girl in front of him if he wants to. And in certain scenes (and monologues) its getting obvious that he is aware oft that, but also aware that some actions will have consequences.

Before College the MC has no clue about love, relationships or girls.

Now he comes to college and is blown away from all the girls and rushes in one crush after another (and is aware of that a little later on)

With Jill its very different. Jill is the first Girl for the MC were love is growing. He said to her in EP6 that he is falling for her... thats a first in the entire game so far. All the other girls are just "crushes" to this point, nothing more. (sex has nothing to do with feelings in this game)

So at this point in chapter 7 he has very deep feelings for Jill, and the relationship to her ist very vulnerable. And he knows that... to go to Jill here was a big risk, and to stay and even bigger risk... Jill makes this clear too.

And in every scene with Jill its getting more and more obvious that she is very anxious when it comes to sexual contact. And the MC learned this (couch at Bella's)... so leaving here is the right thing... Jill was sending clear signs that its better he is leaving, despite her feelings. And over the time the MC understands how he has to handle Jill. doesnt matter how forward he is with other girls, other girls are not Jill, and he knows that.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
how do i tell heather about the dude on her bed?
if you are at the party you have first to get the "rid of the alphas" task... (its the dik path) after that, first go in the living room to trigger that ashley is leaving the bath... than get the tissues for arieth, and the kitchen is free to go... know you can go to heathers room, click on the guy, and head back to heather, now there should be the dialog option.

Toohat

Jan 21, 2020
This page moves WAY too fast. There was a guy who made a mini guide for upgrading the mansion. Anyone know what page its on?
Been looking for 50 pages now. :/

• Angry
Reactions: Traitus

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
This page moves WAY too fast. There was a guy who made a mini guide for upgrading the mansion. Anyone know what page its on?
Been looking for 50 pages now. :/
its linked at the very first post under extras, https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/page-4865#post-4611800

its a little outdated, but the suggestions are "right" and its working perfect.

But other than that, there is no need for a guide... in episode 8 there will be two more assignments, more than enough time to get the minigame done. The is no failure in this.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I should know the answer to this, but is it possible to get on Quinn's path without participating in her restaurant? I feel as though it cheapens the accomplishment of seducing her if you first need to pay for her services.

Also, who feels that the DnG session from Ep. 6 will foreshadow future plot? (e.g., will seducing Moira/Quinn always result in MC's 'defeat' ... will the Ice Queen/Bella 'kill' Josy no matter what choices we make ... etc.)
With Quinn, it's a hard slog to get her to open up, so every interaction the MC has with her only gets him an inch closer. If he wasn't paying her money for the restaurant, that's a lot less interactions, so you're gonna get a lots less outta her. Hopefully that's not to say that the Quinn relationship will stagnate forever, but it likely could.

My advice. Pay for the fucking restaurant! :cool:

anybody explain how come chad is gay? in ep5 flashback I think sage and chad were dating since year 1 of sage?and the guy suddenly turn gay? or is it because of pills ?
I... don't get your question. He just... is? He could also be bisexual. Just like I'm just straight. Like, idk why. I just like dick and only dick. However, he's obviously not out yet (although, it's unclear whether or not his frat brothers know, but I kind of think they might... or at least one or two do... Dawes is the one I'm thinking of), so the potential reasoning behind him being with Sage really depends on what Chad's sexual orientation actually is.

If he's bi, then him dating Sage is aligned with his sexual orientation; if he's only interested in men, then the most likely reason he'd dated Sage so long would be that he's not comfortable being out yet for whatever reason(s) and he stayed with Sage because she was pretty much willing to tolerate anything (as we've seen). The other possibility is that he wasn't able to explore his sexuality when he was younger and only realized he liked men when he got to college.

There are plenty of potential reasons for why Chad isn't openly gay/bi, and I think saying he "suddenly turn(ed) gay" is just... not what happened, and viewing it that way completely disregards the fact that being openly gay is still not necessarily acceptable to everyone (which is trash but like... Am I surprised? No.) so some people might not be comfortable/confident enough to come out -- which is actually depicted in the game with the Maya-Josy situation. And also, it's weird to suggest that pills turned him gay in a game that has no weird science shit going on... so, no. I'm pretty sure it's not the pills.
If you look back at Chad and Sage when they were first together (in the flashback at the beginning of Ep6 - I think), it's obvious Chad has no interest in her. He's using her to mask the fact that he is gay. There's no way the homophobic Jocks would have accepted him in the beginning. I'd hope that they are good enough friends with him now that if the truth came out, they would realize it doesn't mean anything to their friendship, but the tri-alphas are morons...

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
With Quinn, it's a hard slog to get her to open up, so every interaction the MC has with her only gets him an inch closer. If he wasn't paying her money for the restaurant, that's a lot less interactions, so you're gonna get a lots less outta her. Hopefully that's not to say that the Quinn relationship will stagnate forever, but it likely could.

My advice. Pay for the fucking restaurant! :cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Worth every penny.

Nov 11, 2019
I love the game and I love the girls but I hate the "paths". Almost none of the scenes overlap so there really isn't a "need" for the repercussions. But I get it, some people like them and some people don't so why not just make it optional? If you chose consequences you lose the scenes, If not they play out like normal.

• Angry
Reactions: brichouse

Toohat

Jan 21, 2020

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
What's the consequence for taking a dick pic with Tybalt's phone?
Basically everyone in the lecture hall gets to see the mc's cock, and it upsets Jill, makes her very jelly.

Check out this post for the screen shots of the event:

MC's glorious cock!

When i press the link i just get nonsense. :/
Did you open the attachment? It's a ZIP file (7Zip to be exact) that contains an Excel file, so if you don't have both of those programs you may need to sort that out first.

• Haha
Reactions: Casmyr

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Basically everyone in the lecture hall gets to see the mc's cock, and it upsets Jill, makes her very jelly.

Check out this post for the screen shots of the event:

MC's glorious cock!
My favorites when she tells MC that he's very confident when it comes to sex.

A big ol dick on a roughly 100ft screen
Just the way Tybalt kind of stands there. Humiliated and defeated

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
A big ol dick on a roughly 100ft screen

It was like a scene straight out of a chick flick. When both Sage and Josy said his name and laughed I was like oh shit!!! He was just about to get to 2nd base with Jill now it's over. Josy grew on me a lot more in this episode. She's ride or die.

Reactions: bebiho

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
What's the consequence for taking a dick pic with Tybalt's phone?
Tybalt getting humiliated during his presentation. But also, Jill learning about MC and Josy/Sage hooking up. It adds 1 or 2 points of "RPJill_Jealous" (depending if MC is hooking up with 1 or 2 of the girls), but we don't know what that will lead to in the future.

Reactions: SSJGOD
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes