JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
if you don't defend Chad he's like "you can beat him up later". yeah right, that bald motherfucker thinks he's cool because he got a neck tattoo. if he tries to fight MC he'll end up with a butt beer funnel in his ass unless there's like half of the frat with him
Caleb triggered me hard bro.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Johnyboie

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
if you don't defend Chad he's like "you can beat him up later". yeah right, that bald motherfucker thinks he's cool because he got a neck tattoo. if he tries to fight MC he'll end up with a butt beer funnel in his ass unless there's like half of the frat with him
Great, that's what I wanted to know. Thank you for your answer.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Interesting...

So maybe Mel has also other things, that are attached to her fingers.

That's what I loe about the workof DrPinkCake - you can talk about it for hours, and in the end it will probably be something different, that nobody even thought it may be it (let's be honest - NOBODY saw the ending of last episode coming).
Some things have already been seen in advance. But that the end of Chad and Troy would come so explicitly, I think, no one will have suspected.

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
Were there any conversations with Madame on the phone in a free roam. When you met her you got a message that from now on in free roams you can sometimes message her if I remember right.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Some things have already been seen in advance. But that the end of Chad and Troy would come so explicitly, I think, no one will have suspected.
i don't think anyone would see that coming tbh
since there's not even a subtle hint about those 2 since episode 1
but now that kinda explains why troy is always on a bad mood since the first time MC met him i suppose

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Having always defended Chad at Burke, I can't tell you for sure.

However, it just occurred to me that when the MC is with Sage in EP4, Mel starts a rumor in which she accuses the MC of cleverly arranging it so that Chad is no longer with the alpha. That's kind of weird.
Wait... Dalli...are you saying you're theorizing Mel thinks MC had something to do with orchestrating Chad's exit of the Alphas so he can freely pursue his relationship with Troy?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
i don't think anyone would see that coming tbh
since there's not even a subtle hint about those 2 since episode 1
but now that kinda explains why troy is always on a bad mood since the first time MC met him i suppose
There were already indications of this. For example, the red sneakers. Chad had a pair and Troy had a pair. A thread member made a good post with photos some time ago.

Reactions: Johnyboie

deskt

Jul 24, 2018
Does anyone know why I am still on the jossy and maya route?
According to the official guide in the EP6 lily asks for help for her list, according to the guide you can only help if you are not on the jossy and maya route, I'm only doing the jill and sage route, so I don't know why I don't see the one option to help lily, then it continues counting that I am on the J&M route, I am in negative numbers with maya and maybe with jossy too : v I kept them only as friends and it continues to count as I am on their route :'v

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Having always defended Chad at Burke, I can't tell you for sure.

However, it just occurred to me that when the MC is with Sage in EP4, Mel starts a rumor in which she accuses the MC of cleverly arranging it so that Chad is no longer with the alpha. That's kind of weird.
Not really. Mel's trying to protect her closeted gay bestie, to her, it's a very justifiable action.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Wait... Dalli...are you saying you're theorizing Mel thinks MC had something to do with orchestrating Chad's exit of the Alphas so he can freely pursue his relationship with Troy?
No.
I think that Mel cleverly wants to divert the suspicion of Chad's blackmail to the MC.
That would also imply that Mel and Sarah know who was blackmailing Chad or that the two of them did it themselves. They probably created the plan together with Troy to get Chad to break up with Sage.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Done both of those but she is only in her room talking on the phone or talking to Sage. Can't find her by herself anywhere.
If she's talking on her phone I don't know, but for the second one if she's talking to Sage it's because you slept with Sage first

Aug 3, 2020
my college day back in 2004 is not even close to any of this tbh (yea i'm that old)
we have different college system in the country where i went to college,
basically we don't have fratarnity etc here
there were only nerds,non nerds,rich kids and lone wolves that doesn't group up with their friends even after college time
Hey i wanted to ask how do you get those pictures of jill and bella under your post?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes