dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
What really worries me is Josy's change of clothes at the end of EP7.
Josy is no longer the cute college girl.

These clothes make Josy more adult and so quickly overnight?:unsure:
What if Sage told Josy something different than Maya?:unsure:
What if Sage knows the secret to free tuition and told Josy?:unsure:

Josy once told the MC that she makes mistakes too. Nasty thought.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Wow... What an amazing update! I really felt like this experience going through Episode 7 was like that of watching an A rated movie. :coffee: (y)

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
I hope the Dev who created this game does something like a Zombie Apocalypse game next. Hhe's amazing at his job and we don't have hardly any good horror games on this site

anomkarsa

Jan 8, 2020
Arieth couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery, bless her. She's not going to solve shit.
Are there any games better or close to being as good as Being A Dik on this site?
Misread what you said, my bad. Overall quality wise City of Broken Dreamers is up there. As is What a Legend but that's still early in development.

Once in a Lifetime is up there too for me for the writing and humour in the game alone.

Reactions: isotope and SSJGOD

anomkarsa

Jan 8, 2020
Thanks for the recommendation. I've been searching for other games bt never find anything close to being a dik. I have enjoyed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hillside and Radiant are great games too! Hillside suffers a bit with the advancement of the plot and Radiant seems to have very slow development but yeah.

Reactions: SSJGOD

wavejumper

Jun 10, 2020
So did anyone figure out which drinks work best for each girl? Got Josy's and Riona (which lead to a threesome with Riona and Camilla). Quinn seemed happy with what I got her, but feel like I could of done better. Sage refused my drink though lol.
Sage likes whiskey (you learn about this by poking around in her room). The game doesn't let you steal her own whiskey to give her though. There's a bottle of whiskey hidden under a pillow in the Living Room - available as soon as you get rid of Ashley and Anthony (by calling Derek and have him text Ashley). Serve it on the rocks and she will like it!

anomkarsa

Jan 8, 2020
Sage likes whiskey (you learn about this by poking around in her room). The game doesn't let you steal her own whiskey to give her though. There's a bottle of whiskey hidden under a pillow in the Living Room - available as soon as you get rid of Ashley and Anthony (by calling Derek and have him text Ashley). Serve it on the rocks and she will like it!
It doesn't actually make a difference, but Sage prefers the whiskey straight, so no ice.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes