FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Lmao that's gonna be tough. So I am gonna need a separate save for each girls I am going for now?
Lucky I just had a quicksave before it and I just loaded that up. Just go talk to Sage first upstairs and then visited her downstairs where she is next to her bedroom with Sarah and Elena on the couch. You still get to fuck everyone else after that lol.

My correction I guess Lily isn't available. Shame, she was pretty hot too!

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Chad being gay doesn't surprise me, but Troy is certainly a surprise.

Well, if DrPinkCake is obvious again, he'll put Nora (big breast blonde from Swyper which MC had sex with in the bar), as the substitute for her. She certainly has the "Hot Teacher" vibe around her.

About the "creep" following Riona, FOR GOD'S SAKE Doc, chill! Do you want to make an "Acting Lessons" revival? If yes, at least put it after the 0.10 update, close the other routes first, especially the rat around the DIKs.

Also, if the Cathy stuff will let a perma-effect on Bella, I'm not sure if I'll return to Bella's path, the mystery over her husband creeps me out. And Cathy now is in more need for a shoulder to cry and a dick to ride.
The Troy thing was obvious. Why do you think the alphas threw him out and beat him up ? Why do you think Chad is afraid to be revealed to them as gay ?

As for Bella's story, my bet is that her husband cheated on her and she kicked him out, and then he went off to war. She eventually forgave him, but he's still off somewhere. The part I'm mostly doubtful on is whether he went to war or just left her after being kicked out.

projman

Jun 6, 2017
Got this error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode6/ep6_freeroam_diks.rpy", line 439, in <module>
File "game/season2/scripts/map_system/map_system.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/map_system/map_system.rpy", line 5, in execute
NameError: name 'map_fast_travel' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode6/ep6_freeroam_diks.rpyc", line 439, in script
¶�=:߻|��Vt6���i��N�o�@���8��MS�]���
File "E:\Stuff\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\Stuff\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode6/ep6_freeroam_diks.rpy", line 439, in <module>
File "E:\Stuff\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\Stuff\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\Stuff\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "E:\Stuff\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "E:\Stuff\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "E:\Stuff\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "E:\Stuff\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "E:\Stuff\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "E:\Stuff\BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/season2/scripts/map_system/map_system.rpy", line 5, in execute
File "<screen language>", line 5, in <module>
NameError: name 'map_fast_travel' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.7.2
Thu Apr 29 01:49:38 2021

duchbk123

Apr 29, 2020
Not gonna lie
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Didn't surprise about this. Everytime i update the game, always got to watch the same intro again. Dev have warned us about this. But i have strong belief that Cathy will comeback in future. Can say Dr PinkCake always know what to do and always full of surprise.

Reactions: ratttta

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Didn't surprise about this. Everytime i update the game, always got to watch the same into again. Dev have warned us about this. But i have strong belief that Cathy will comeback in future. Can say Dr PinkCake always know what to do and always full of surprise.
I feel that Cathy was barely in it, except for the dream sequences and the classes and one car ride. Okay she was in the cafeteria and principle office scene but other than that, it didn't like she had a story going on.

remmyboy203

Nov 30, 2020
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Episodes 1-7 Version 0.7.2. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Derek Cheats/Brawler Skills/Magnar Bonuses/Wallet Quantity unlocked by end of episode 7 for all routes, with the exception of both Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses remaining). Mansion Repair Completed by end of Episode 7 for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper and Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as PetNames/Wallpapers/Ringtones/Music Favorites. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "episode 8 start" saves, there is no episode 8, just end of episode 7 save. All save files contain the following routes.

- Dik Sage Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest along with every side chick possible. Total Man-Whore.

- Dik Sage Path : In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interst. I DO NOT pursue side girls in this route.

- Neutral Maya and Josy: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. I also embrace the current throuple relationship with the 2 LoveInterests, Maya and Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route

- Neutral Maya Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Josy in any way. Only Maya. I DO NOT puruse any side girls in this route.

- Neutral Josy Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Maya in any way. Only Josy. I DO NOT puruse any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill and Bella: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue the 2 best friend Love Interests, Jill and Bella. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Jill as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Bella Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Bella as my Love Interst. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.
I tried to open it but it says "error not a directory." Is there a way to change this?

duchbk123

Apr 29, 2020
I feel that Cathy was barely in it, except for the dream sequences and the classes and one car ride. Okay she was in the cafeteria and principle office scene but other than that, it didn't like she had a story going on.
Yep, i think Cathy's story need more work than present. Like she give BJ to MC, said she ok to everyone and dissapear. We see her again in a bar, whining with her friend and quit the job at the next meeting. Like everything happen too fast

duchbk123

Apr 29, 2020
And anyone know how to ask Heather if she want to drink at the HOT's Party? All i can ask her about is why Chad appear at the party and can not make drink for her since the option can't press it.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
And anyone know how to ask Heather if she want to drink at the HOT's Party? All i can ask her about is why Chad appear at the party and can not make drink for her since the option can't press it.
You need to find someone sleeping in her bed.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I'm on the Jill route and what I've read from your reply I thinking that I pretty fucked it up her route too. Oh well, let's start the game over again.
Yeah I think if you follow the chick path, you kind of lock out most of the Hot girls. I did a chick path which is like, can't mess with the teacher Jade or any of the Hot girls. So it was kind of lame, that sleeping with others girls beside Josy or Maya gives you dik points.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes