jj123456

May 29, 2017
Don't worry. First time when I played I enden on 12 ;)
Now is better (because I readed, what's going on it that game) and my best is 68. But after reading in the walkthrough that after reaching 100 you get an award on your desk I'm playing like mad :)
My favorite discovery has been that you'll never have to do it again once you get to 100. You'll have the trophy on every route moving forward. Not sure if that's retroactive if you have saves that are from after that final free roam in EP7 and didn't get it, but still.

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
My favorite discovery has been that you'll never have to do it again once you get to 100. You'll have the trophy on every route moving forward. Not sure if that's retroactive if you have saves that are from after that final free roam in EP7 and didn't get it, but still.
It just works like the art from Jacob. Once he paint one person you don't have to buy it again.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Before the party contact Quinn and buy the special (it's 3$ if I remember)
Before that decision on your screen there's a drinking minigame. You need to win and after winning you need to take the extra shot. After that Sarah kisses you and tells you to find her at the party.
At the end of episode 7 you find out the price was really $500.

Reactions: ename144

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
The angle of this photo is particular. When we later see this room (Derek's room), with the stepladder to serve as a scale, we realize that the photo was taken from the ceiling-wall corner.

Jacob wouldn't have glued his phone to the ceiling to have a sextape with Arieth. He would have put it on the chair, on the stepladder or whatever, but not there.

I see two explanations:

- DPC made a mistake on the angle of the image,

- there is a hidden device in this room (at the corner of the ceiling which is a place that is off-screen every time we see this room in the game)

If we take the second hypothesis, a device hidden here, it is not innocent. This is the place where people go to fuck at DIK parties. This is also where Sarah takes us for a meal at Quinn's restaurant ...

jacob arieth.png

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Reactions: Hermith

some_thing3

Nov 26, 2020
Here is my unofficial android port of Being a DIK v0.7.1 + scrappy's WT/Cheat Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my
I got errors when parsing the package, i downloaded it for 2 times now still have same issue.

There's something, the APK installer don't show an icon it's different from another APKs installer(that works perfectly).

Anyway thank you for you effort,sir. I'm still not giving up yet, i'll find a way to fix it.

I just wanna let you know,l. if i couldn't figured out how to fix it, i guess i have to play it on PC.

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
Nope, my best is 33, RNG with tyles you get is a real bitch.
OK, right now I must admit... I just cheated a little.
I've got 100, but on Easy mode. The 68 I previous wrote that is my best was on normal. But still, I got a prize :)
But by the way I found a little mistake :) Even after winning the prize for 100 on easy mode when you click it on your desk the MC says, he won a prize for reaching 100 turns on NORMAL ;) So yeah, even DrPinkCake makes little mistakes ;)

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
this problem happened with me soo many times and when it happened the game exited and the renders and the scene removed from the gallery .. can anyone help me why this happens and how to prevent it from happening again
pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I think this scene tell us some hints about what kind of path we are pursueing after all..

1. Sage path.
View attachment 1169586

2. Maya path.
View attachment 1169587

3. Josy path.
View attachment 1169588

4. Jill path.
View attachment 1169597

5. Bella path.
View attachment 1169600
So.... I'm pursuing cake?
My phone wallpaper is of the cluck Derek posted for MC's birthday
I'm pursuing Quinn in my main playthrough

Last edited:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Well, Quinn isn't one of the Main Girls. So maybe if you're not on any certain path of the Main Girls the picture you get is the one with the cake?
I don't think so, in my DIK run I chase Quinn but I'm also Sage's fuck buddy, and it came up like I was watching the video with Jade.

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
I don't think so, in my DIK run I chase Quinn but I'm also Sage's fuck buddy, and it came up like I was watching the video with Jade.
Well, maybe the thing on the phone depends on some picks, and the image is random?
And a option with that video... wow, that's interesting watching it next to the guys.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes