Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
No one gives a fuck about Camilla whoring herself. The only reason why she's the antagonist is because of Maya, Tommy has done worse stuff to us and no one cares about him. Some people even find him amusing.
I think Camila is the hottest HOT. I mean that dark red glossy lips of hers at the DIK party are just mesmerizing.
Camila.jpg
She is dead gorgeous. I mean i'm into bigger tits but she is beautiful. Of course someone should have told her that her bra that supposed to be sexy is just terribly dull...

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
At this rate, when the update drops, we all are going to go straight to Quinn. The more we talk about her, the more appealing she looks.
Ikr?
After first playthrough she was my No.2 but after talking about her,dissproving one accusation after another and replaying the game she transcended 10 lvls above everyone else,it just takes a bit of paying closer attention to figure her out.

... just not the greatest of people
Yes she is.

I disagree. Her skin isn't that pale actually, only under too bright lighting and suits her greyish blue eyes perfectly.
This is why Quinn`s make-up is objectivly the best and most practical.
Your gf is "preparing" herself comes to you after 5 hours of staring in the mirror and asks you "honey do you like my make up?"
And your like "yeah,I like this pink lipstick and those black whatever you call it undert your eyes"
And than she`s starting with the fucking "greyish and lighting" "What do you mean black?it supposed to be greyish,It`s not pink it supposed to be salmon"or teal or 100 thousand words you never heard in your life and your standing there like
Uncertain did she finally lost it or was something you said.

There is no problem like that with Quinn.You know what to say before she even asks"Your red or black lipstick is stunning,your dragon eyes are killers"Boom,done,she smiles kisses you,slaps your butt,everyone`s happy.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
here is thought would we be so against Quinn if the new pledges were just random girls and no Maya involved?
but why would Quinn reject Maya? she came to her and Quinn is all about equal opportunities. so if she was just impeding Maya to do what she wanted for no apparent reason then i'd definitely have something against her.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I think Camila is the hottest HOT. I mean that dark red glossy lips of hers at the DIK party are just mesmerizing.
View attachment 345739
She is dead gorgeous. I mean i'm into bigger tits but she is beautiful. Of course someone should have told her that her bra that supposed to be sexy is just terribly dull...
I finally found another Camila Fan , the best Booty girl ls in Badik!!!!:love:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
A confused girl with all these crazy feelings going on in her head it makes you wonder is it wise to accept her offer of going to bed. :unsure:
Why not? Maybe it's what she needs to decide what to do with MC, to feel your affection towards her (remember that there was a lot of cuddling). She might be confused or scared to dump her boyfriend, perhaps when we load our save in the next update she will have dumped him.

I don't think she's a bad person or a whore or whatever, she's just conflicted. Should she commit to the guy she loves, even if he lives in a different city and that relationship could be a disaster, or should she just stay with a boyfriend that she doesn't love but it's a zero risk relationship?

I can't belive I'm fucking defending Josy...

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
We ran out of polls and theories.
Is that a challenge??
I disagree. Her skin isn't that pale actually, only under too bright lighting and suits her greyish blue eyes perfectly.
Totally, I like her lighter style, also this thread shall now be known as Make up judges anonymous
I think Camila is the hottest HOT.
Camila looks like a 15 year old dude in the face, not my thing

Reactions: Rythan25 and Ennoch
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes