Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
There is a bug where the cathy dom dream sequence gets stuck any1 have a fix
The obvious answer is to go back to the beginning, and when Derek asks which one you like, you make the correct choice of Jade. Anything else is foolish.
We'll have a chance to sleep with Lana and Jill's Mom before even getting a shot at Jillybean survive blue balling for 16 more episodes then you can finally sleep with Jill
Given what the models look like, I'm totally OK with that. Jill's a little raccoon-goblin hybrid. I'd tackle her mother in a heartbeat if she's kept her looks, and give Jill a new little sister.

AdmiralNobody

Aug 6, 2016
There's a few other people who've posted this problem, but as of yet I've seen no solution. Does anyone know what exactly is causing the game to crash on startup, and if there's a possible fix??

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
There's a few other people who've posted this problem, but as of yet I've seen no solution. Does anyone know what exactly is causing the game to crash on startup, and if there's a possible fix??
Just don't press anything. If you press the screen it goes white and task manager comes up saying wait for program or shut down.

Your raccoon can wait while the game loads

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Except the illogical decision for MC to give her a broken flat screen. Them shits don't work if the screen is cracked I agree though, that whole scene was nice.
I'm not entirely sure. Granted, I don't recall seeing the model from the side so you're probably right, but looking at the front of -t
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

soportunium

Jan 11, 2021
i get this error.i updated the game to 0.7.2 from 0.7.1,it was working fine at 0.7.1 can you give me the link of 0.7.1 i couldn't find it

Last edited:

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Dude the Royce are rich, it’s obvious that Lana ran away, had plastic surgery to change her face, her body and her eye colours. She then changed her name, time travelled 20 years into the past and hooked up with Neil. The signs are right there, it’s the only explanation !!!! #AuntyJilltruther :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then when she traveled back into the future, her DNA accidentally got mixed with that of a male horse and she turned into Tybalt. This is the secret reason he's trying to keep MC and Jill apart, because they're family.

• Haha
Reactions: Marley300

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Same way if you are doing everything right like no bella or other girls but if don't have natural or chick status then jill think mc doing something she can't figure out while she is dating her blackmailer and mc trying to fight for her. Are you getting my point what is look like? It's complete bs.
not trying to meddle between u guys but isn't this part kinda hint that basically jill and actually also Bella both of them are on CHICKs path even if on DIKs path u can choose to fight for her
imo u have that option maybe in the future u can have an option to redeem urself or whatever cake is trying to do perhaps ?
and i think ur overthinking about the dating tho since in some dialogue jill mentioned it's just a date not a relationship
(play the chick route and u'll see the dialogue will even annoyed u way more than being on dik's path about the whole tybalt's blackmail)
just like how she dated rusty back then,
and don't get me wrong,jill annoyed me from story perspective as well on tybalt's blackmail stuffs
reminded me of a highschool friend of mine,

speaking of that i never see a dialogue about jill between MC and rusty yet :unsure:

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
shazba Looking back at how ep7 ended it reminded me of ep3's door shit
Yes, but a lot more upbeat this time; we're probably doomed next time. Still, this is about the only way my prediction that Episode 7 would end like Episode 3 could be interpreted as true, so I'll take it. :p

So, who's True Colours have been revealed in this episode? Only Chad's situation comes to mind.

Also, we need proper threesome scene with Maya and Josy.
Arguably Maya takes the first steps by revealing at least some of her secrets to Sage. Bella too; she certainly implies she's not quite as restrained as she initially appears if she decides to move on from her marriage. And technically Jill revealed the shocking secret that she is, in fact, a virgin (rather than leaving that as a highly likely probability).

I suppose I could say Sage qualifies, since she steps up and takes responsibility for the way Maya was mistreated and tries to fix it. And if we really want to stretch it, Josy admits to being a sorority girl even though Maya disapproves. So lots of minor applications of the title. (Certainly more fitting that HOTHeaded, IMHO.)

As for the threesome, as much as I'd love it, I think it will be a while yet. And that might be for the best, since I'm not sure the trio is really ready for that, especially after all the stress this episode caused. I do sincerely hope they'll be able to spend time all together again soon.

Im calling on the tri betas of the thread.

Tybalts presentation. I think I saw a screen shot of Josy and Jill talking about the MC being a dik and being good at tennis.

I got bamboozled by the last user that told me how to get it. Because when Jill and Josy enter the hallway it just cuts to Tommy being a drug fiend
If the MC repeatedly targets Tybalt with during the tennis game and destroys his prosthetic teeth, Jill will wonder if the MC did it deliberately.
Jill_good_and_guilty.jpg

My question is Tybalt really a bad guy? I mean after punching him and knocking his teeth out, it just seems like the MC can be the bad guy. I mean Tybalt is obviously in love with Jill. Seeing that there is a ring in his bedroom drawer.

I have found myself wondering if Jill is worth pursuing even by acting like a girl by doing the chick route.
Tybalt is arrogant, hypocritical, cowardly, judgmental and mean-spirited. For all the attention he devotes to Jill, he's disturbingly willing to violate her privacy, shows no ability to empathize with her, and has resorted to blackmail to manipulate her. I think it is entirely fair to say that Tybalt is indeed a bad guy.

Which does not mean the MC can't be even worse if you play him that way. (You monster!)

I think Lana is dead due to Jill having her hat. She’d have also been old enough to got to her funeral.

While we didn’t get to read the letter the MC did get some inheritance from Lynette which implies she is dead.
Jill flat out says her only sister died when she was young.
Jill_sister_1.jpg Jill_sister_2.jpg

View attachment 1169942
View attachment 1169941

Did all that... I guess I'm DIKursed...
Just to cover all the bases, did you do that during Episode 1, or wait for Episode 2? As I recall I tried waiting for Episode 2 once and it didn't unlock things.

Well I never said anything about revealing it to the Joks so idk why you even bring that up...
Sage isnt gonna go on social media and start spamming about him being gay so thats not a good reason to defend Chad about hiding it from her and then lying on top of it.
I don't think Sage would tell the Jocks directly, but she might well tell the HOTs and from there it is likely to spread. Heather would almost certainly tell the DIKs if she found out, for example. That said, I'm hardly defending Chad, I'd just prefer to avoid making a bad situation worse.

That was a mistake on my part, during free roam right before the 4th mansion minigame you can click on the basketball ring thats on the floor in the right hallway to clean it up a bit and that brings the numbers up to 50%/20%/20%.
File in og post should be fixed now, thanks for bringing it up I totally missed it.
Ah, that makes sense. It looks like this should work, though I think you will need to do the "Handymen needed!" job twice in a row.

What I'm really wondering is, beyond episode 2, do I want chick or neutral for Maya?
We don't know for certain, but my advice is CHICK. The situation in Episode 2 is somewhat unique in that Maya doesn't feel much attraction to a Massive DIK, but a Massive CHICK would feel guilty asking her to push up to the limits she's comfortable with. Other than that scene, there hasn't been a penalty for being too DIK/CHICK-ish, so it's probably safe to err on the CHICK side for Maya. Probably.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dalli_x and Casmyr

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
No, the MC has enough chicks to deal with already. Adding the ex first girlfriend would be too much. Or she arrives with Junior MC in her luggage ...

:KEK:
I didn't mean she has to be a romanceable character trust me plenty happy with what we have currently but i feel like she could make a return either just for a cameo or be someone like Derek who we hang out with

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Can someone explain Russ and Cathy situation..were they secretly dating or is he just beating himself up because he really feels bad about the whole picture leak?
It was meant to show us that Russel is type to call his friends to say good night.

Russel is the type to become a stormtrooper so he can miss you.

Reactions: SSJGOD

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I keep thinking one of the characters will get shot or that someone will bring a gun to campus in attempt to harm someone.
While there are indications, I do not believe that DPC wants to go the way of AL. Here they are young people in college, in AL they were adults in a complicated world.... My hope is that it doesn't go the same way.

Reactions: dalli_x and Hermith

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
I keep thinking one of the characters will get shot or that someone will bring a gun to campus in attempt to harm someone.
I don't think it will get as depressing as AL but i do think there will be some sad/tough moments at some point but not like AL

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes