`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
After the presentation by tybalt Jill and Josy go into the bathroom to scissor.

They go into the bathroom and discuss the mc. There's game code for Jill's Jealousy. For when she will eventually stab us
I guess that happens if we click dick pic right?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I just started playing the game please suggest can i play mini games or Skip them.
DO Mini Game have extra content?
On a first play through, definitely do the mini games and don't install a walkthrough mod. Play the game the way it was designed to be played, at least once, and then go to town fucking it up after that. :sneaky:

One question about episode 7

The ending.

If I want to avoid Tybalt to showing wrong slide MC pic, how do I avoid that.

What choice do I have to make?

Thanks
Most people have asked how do they show that slide. :ROFLMAO:

still chad put dwe to harass mc to maintain his image that he care for sage despite being gay so he is an asshole and he use sage to maintain is image and lock sage in a relationship without being attracted to her and she craved physical attention so he is no saint and he should come clean at least to her
But that's between Chad and Sage, the mc doesn't need to come in like a bull in a china shop forcing people's hands and shit.

im sure MC will not out Chad without talking to him first and hearing their story. that's the role of the MC anyway, the listener, he involve himself into B&R things. now, he'll be the mediator between Chad and Sage. i wonder how Sage will take all this.
How Sage will take it is definitely an interesting question. One, she'll realize why her relationship wasn't fulfilling, but surely she'll be furious with being used all these years. :unsure:

Chad is a major asshole and basically one of the worst characters in the game, but let's just hug and support him because he is gay. If he was sleeping around with women, or one of the more nefarious HOTs people would be up in arms to ruin the guy, but he is sleeping with Troy, so it's alright.

You people seem to forget that Chad didn't only use Sage as a clueless cover for his own insecurities, probably he also threw Troy under the bus recently. Troy was an Alpha, but was kicked out, as far as I know no one mentioned the reason, which was probably because he is gay and the cavemen of the Alphas couldn't handle that... but I guess I forgot that Chad is also gay, so that makes everything fine, we should just offer him our support and talk like civilized people, even tho that selfish piece of shit only understands the language of violence.

That being said, I wouldn't out him, but also I would definitely not offer him a hand in support just because he is gay. The next time he tries something I'd just let him know that he should mind his own business first before he dares to even think about insulting or hurting others. Call that blackmailing or whatever, but he deserves nothing more in my eyes.
No one's suggested we all start sucking Chad's dick, we're just saying don't out him in revenge. I doubt Chad will start any more shit. When the mc walks in to Mel's room, it's Chad who holds the other jock back and says the MC is cool. It's pretty much bygones time for those dudes.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I am really happy now. Eventhough I went dominantly CHIK(who wouldn't, I mean, missing out on Bella is a SIN), I finally had the opportunity, to fuck both Lily and Riona&Camy. (till now I couldn't do the last two, because they are dominantly for DIK paths, solo Camy still not an option) I mean, besides Bella, those are the hottest girls in this game.(Mona was there as well) Really funny, how they outclass J&M(although Maya is sweet), Jill, Sage, Quinn etc. Hey, even Sally is more interesing then those. (curious when we will be able to bang her as well)

Jul 17, 2020
How Sage will take it is definitely an interesting question. One, she'll realize why her relationship wasn't fulfilling, but surely she'll be furious with being used all these years. :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NO!:cry:

yeah, she's been understanding for all those years, she'll be furious no doubt. that last sparring session will be put into use.

• Sad
Reactions: Hermith and shazba

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
About Chad surprised by the MC.

(avoid confusing the MC and you, it's a game. It's the kind of debate that ends badly ;))

It is reasonable to assume that the MC will talk to Sage about it, or have the choice to do so. Especially since Sage has doubts about Mel and Sarah, so we imagine that things will heat up among the HOTs, and that the MC will be able to calm things down with what he has just learned.

Then, what will determine the consequences of this discovery is whether the MC is spotted or not by Chad and Troy. There we can go in lots of different directions depending on what DPC will do ...

Giaochino

Mar 5, 2019
People sure are vengeful.

MC had a fist fight with Chad, gave some took some more.
Yes he didn't even try to apologize for that, so I'm reserving what my MC will do after beginning of EP8, but for now there is no reason to outing him to Sage or anyone else for what matter.
If pressured by her could always go with the good old "It's not my secret to reveal". I believe the choice "Move on" "Get closure" will have some impact with it, maybe?
I'm more interested in who gave Troy the black eye the day MC got his guitar stolen and how the choice to fight/leave will apply here.
Also we now know from where all those dildo came from.

Talking about Quinn I was all for a "redemption" ark for in the first few episodes, especially after Ep6 night scene. She's is just a minor dealer some weed and shit, not cocaine, heroin or meth (not sure what the hell she and Tommy are taking).
Mona, Camilla, Riona they are all in willingly knowing what they have to do not too much manipulation. Even with her having vile fun with Maya (I mean how stupid can you be believing a rumor without confirmation from HOT's president.)
But after the way she dumped Mona I'm out. Dont' you dare treat that ass like shit.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes