Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
If you knew what type of "music" the girls here like you would love a girl that like this one you posted, and the most common tattoos in the ladies here are BF name, infinite circle, butterfly, flower, little stars, this kind of shit
This actually scares me :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: smokebox

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Do you guys think it would be a good idea to tell Tommy that MC is seeing Josy? Or will he double down on his fucked up stuff? Maybe if he knows that he's going to take care of his sister, even if they aren't in perfect terms, he might go easier on him.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I hope a tattooed chick wins, DPC could have gave us at least one tattooed L.I, a girl full of tattoos like the hotts, stars and little flowers doesn't count in case of one of them having one of these "tats"in hidding places...
It's the lack of decent variation in the main girls that keeps me from investing in the game.

Even Bella, a supposedly much older woman, looks like one of the students.

Do you guys think it would be a good idea to tell Tommy that MC is seeing Josy? Or will he double down on his fucked up stuff? Maybe if he knows that he's going to take care of his sister, even if they aren't in perfect terms, he might go easier on him.
He'd probably be worse.

For one we don't know if the guy Josy is seeing is one of Tommy's friends, chances are he is. With her "it's complicated" shit I have my suspicions it could be Tommy himself, they aren't related.

For two the MC is peon in the DIK social ladder. If Tommy is just being brotherly he won't see the MC as good enough for his sister. We've had to deal with that from our own brothers, no one is ever good enough.

If Tommy is just a protective big brother and he finds out the MC slept with his step sister, Tommy will probably shit on him from a great height.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
if you don't tell him i'm sure he'll find out so might as well.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vir_cotto and Mytez

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Even Bella, a supposedly much older woman, looks like one of the students.
But she is not much older at least i guess not, why did you came to this conclusion? it is because she is married or because she is a librarian? that pic in Jill's room, one of Bella how she is now, and the other of a young Bella with a girl on her back ( i suppose the girl is Jill), i would dare to say she is 4 to 6 years older than Jill at max

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I think it would be a good idea to let us dump Josy as soon as possible.

Annoying ass forced relationships.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Just for the record, I never did say Cathy and Burke were married just Cathy makes a comment about her husband sleeping with students.

Could be Burke, could be someone we haven't yet seen.

Burke does make more sense though although why he'd go after an old librarian if he's banging young students i'll never know.
Have you seen Bella's body? The guy's ego is probably big enough to make him think he could bed any girl he pursued.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
it is because she is married
Just going by everyone else's wild speculations of everything from her being a friend of the family to Jill's mother.

None of my theories I want to add.

Reason I left the married part in there is we can draw some speculation from that.

Let's say married at 21, together long enough where she apologises to a picture for getting horny over an idiot. Hasn't had sex for 3 years and husband is either missing, left her or dead. They were obviously together for a while cohabiting so at the very least she's late 20's early 30's.

If the extreme speculation turns out to be true and she is Jill's mother she could be closer to 40.

Consider that her character model looks no older than the other students and basing off tiny bits we do know.

She would have been married at 16-18 jumping into the first relationship she was in headfirst. Husband would have left pretty soon after.

If she is still young that means we have a naive, cynical idiot that rushed into a relationship and looks down on men for whatever bullshit reason swims around her mind because "they are only after 1 thing" which she'd know with her extreme lack of experience.

So either she's older and lived enough of a life to get naturally cynical or she's younger and a naive judgemental bitch.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Just going by everyone else's wild speculations of everything from her being a friend of the family to Jill's mother.

None of my theories I want to add.

Reason I left the married part in there is we can draw some speculation from that.

Let's say married at 21, together long enough where she apologises to a picture for getting horny over an idiot. Hasn't had sex for 3 years and husband is either missing, left her or dead. They were obviously together for a while cohabiting so at the very least she's late 20's early 30's.

If the extreme speculation turns out to be true and she is Jill's mother she could be closer to 40.

Consider that her character model looks no older than the other students and basing off tiny bits we do know.

She would have been married at 16-18 jumping into the first relationship she was in headfirst. Husband would have left pretty soon after.

If she is still young that means we have a naive, cynical idiot that rushed into a relationship and looks down on men for whatever bullshit reason swims around her mind because "they are only after 1 thing" which she'd know with her extreme lack of experience.

So either she's older and lived enough of a life to get naturally cynical or she's younger and a naive judgemental bitch.
That's actually pretty good, hats off

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Well, lets just say Bella wanna "remain loyal" to this anonymous husband dude. Whether it makes sense is irrelevant, but she chooses to kinda cherish this feeling, cling to it for whatever reason. Its especially hard if it has no point. So how you do it if this becomes your obsession.

Best way is to start hateing everybody else. To prevent getting close to anyone when you can't stay away from everyone is to hate them. Now hating everyone is kinda excessive so the aim is usually to find something repuslive in everyone, something easy to perceive, easy to come up with. Students? Idiots, immature. Adult males? After the pussy, onedimesional dickheads. Other women? Shallow harpies. Kindhearted people? Kinda silly.

So you keep a distance and keep repeating yourself that everyone is repulsive. Actually you are repuslive but thats the goal. With the right amount of determination this is more than achievable. The difficulty depends on a person's true nature. Sometimes to crack walls built from this artificial reasons require some force. A forced kiss for example. This is a bit cheesy but in particular cases under certain conditions.. it works.

She is a judgmental bitch but thats a deliberate act. One that the mc has to muscle his way through while deflecting blows without hitting back ooor hitting back exactly the right time with the right force to have the hit serve the right purpose and not alienate her. Its basically a patience game through a minefield of the mind.

Last edited:

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Speaking of Jill her fans are unusually quiet for a change it has me on edge :oops: I expected them to be all over this and an earlier comment
Ok I just arrived from a 12 hour flight and I'm 4 hours ahead of EU. What fucking comment???? And what else did I miss the last 10 pages???

Reactions: Mormont

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Ok I just arrived from a 12 hour flight and I'm 4 hours ahead of EU. What fucking comment???? And what else did I miss the last 10 pages???
about to go to Bed but you missed Quinn fans doing what they do, talking about LI's make up (yes really) and some more Bella theories , also vir had a terrifying dream and i started a best HOT poll

Reactions: Mormont and Nevu

DaRealTinTin

Jun 12, 2019
You are sick.
I mean really fucked up in the head.Those passive-agressive jabs coming from a place of fear or seeking for attention or approval are nothing compared to this.There is something fundamentally wrong with your head.Seek help.

I would love to read another analysis of how much of a psychopath and sociopath Quinn is after reading 5 pages of unprovoked hostility concluded with this.

How`s fucking evil and rotten here?
[Verse 2]
I’m sick in my head, I’m twisted
Tell bro, push in your shank and twist it

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes