AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
oh so that one is from my save that i had sex with josy on early episodes, sage is a fuck buddy
but on massive chick route
basically on tybalt's presentation jill found out that she had a competition because josy and sage literally call out mc's dick at the same time
i didn't hit tybalt's face on either preps party or tennis (Bella did for me so that's way better)
the question remains from here,
will Jill's jealousy made a good impact or a bad impact on future episodes,
josy is there slapping jill in the face with reality
Jill is very naive :ROFLMAO:

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Two things I think I remember, my saves are so badly organized that it's impossible to find the scene quickly, is that Jil leaves the conference room crying, and Josy's last answer is the one that leaves the most questions about her relationship with the MC.
oh on mine i only choose josy and maya as friend
so josy was just slappin' jill with reality that like it or not she will have competition if she wants to be with MC
and i'm still a good friend with josy and maya without any flirting at all,
the last thing josy said to jill was "MC will tell u to follow ur heart" then "i'm sorry this happened to u"
that's basically what my josy said to jill

i haven't continue the one with serious relationship Sage save yet
still on the HOTs party yesterday when i last saved

did josy say something different if ur in josy's relationship ?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I can understand why a stepsister would not want a stepbrother or mother. I have always said that the hatred must have arisen between Josy and Tommy because I refuse to believe that nail polish sniffing is so blatant. And considering that in EP7 Sage and Josy are talking about their relationship and Josy told Tommy to leave her friends alone after kicking Tommy in the balls, I'm not going to be that wrong.
Don't focus, on the Josy Tommy shit, you wrong, end of it. Tell me your family guy logic about Why Sage should be asshole toward Maya for someone else action. :ROFLMAO:.
Because that is the Family guy scenarios. Peter gets offended by someone, and He goes on the street and beat a random person for it.:ROFLMAO:

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Jill is very naive :ROFLMAO:
as much as i like her,
there's a lot in Jill that reminds me of someone i knew back from high school
and it ticks me off sometimes,
because irl i literally slap that girl with reality so she knew she's wrong

at least from an asian perspective someone like jill can be found here and there
so i'm not surprised to see DPC put Jill's character on the lovey dovey story one

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
if nobody is there to recognize the dick pic (Josy or Sage particularly) the bathroom scene between Jill and Josy won't happen AFAIK
Okay, so there's a scene that I never saw. Got it. I was so confused about people saying Jill got upset over the dick pic, but I usually have a playthrough for each girl's route where he's just loyal to them so I never got the bathroom scene!

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Don't focus, on the Josy Tommy shit, you wrong, end of it. Tell me your family guy logic about Why Sage should be asshole toward Maya for someone else action. :ROFLMAO:.
Because that is the Family guy scenarios. Peter gets offended by someone, and He goes on the street and beat a random person for it.:ROFLMAO:
It's simple. Sage could project the feelings on all the sister. She tends to overreact.

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Look at pictures.

Picture 1 Sage is looking at Chad. She clearly hasn't finished with it yet.

Picture 2 Sage looking at the door where Chad came out. Mel and Sarah. She may be under the false assumption that Chad cheated on her with Mel or Sarah.

In relation to Maya, this could mean that Sage thinks to herself ("why do I care about my sisters, they cheat on me too") and loses motivation to help Maya.

View attachment 1173483 View attachment 1173484
That's... a huge stretch. Maya isn't even really Sage's sister because she wants nothing to do with the sorority. Sage is actively working to try to get Maya to come back, so whatever drama she may/may not have with the other sisters is clearly not stopping her from reaching out to Maya.

And I honestly, truly don't care who Sage assumes Chad's cheating with. What's that quote? When you assume, you make an ass out of you and me (or something). If Sage thinks it's one of them, she should ask them. If she's not willing to do that, then she should just get over it -- well, ugh. Not get over it... but like, move on from it/stop obsessing over it. If she can't ask the question, then she's not truly ready to hear the answer, so she should just stop trying to fin it. That's the mature way to approach things, at least.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Okay, so there's a scene that I never saw. Got it. I was so confused about people saying Jill got upset over the dick pic, but I usually have a playthrough for each girl's route where he's just loyal to them so I never got the bathroom scene!
the one that Jill got upset and feel something is off will happen if ur on DIKs affinity but choose to fight over for Jill cmiiw
i don't play my dik route anymore tbh

since Bella is literally cemented as on chick side (u can still be with her as DIK but that 69 scene still locked behind chick route so that's enough saying that she is behind chick route in the long run)
Sage on massive chick especially as a friend and not fuck buddy has a more interesting dialogue about relationsip
so i'll just stick with CHICK for now

Reactions: brichouse

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
the one that Jill got upset and feel something is off will happen if ur on DIKs affinity but choose to fight over for Jill cmiiw
i don't play my dik route anymore tbh

since Bella is literally cemented as on chick side (u can still be with her as DIK but that 69 scene still locked behind chick route so that's enough saying that she is behind chick route in the long run)
Sage on massive chick especially as a friend and not fuck buddy has a more interesting dialogue about relationsip
so i'll just stick with CHICK for now
Wait, Sage has interesting dialogue if you're friends with her as a CHICK? I didn't even realize you could be friends with her if you were never a DIK lol. Something to keep in mind for another playthrough...

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Just went and checked - the official guide for ep 6 by DPC says: If you're Sage's fuck buddy, call Sage. If you're not her fuck buddy, only call her if you don't intend to date Jill or you'll be forced to pick who to disappoint.

In other words, if you're massive CHIK you need to literally avoid the choice by never calling Sage or you'll be forced to make the choice you stated... DPC could have done that better, no doubt.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: goldenrule91

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It's simple. Sage could project the feelings on all the sister. She tends to overreact.
:unsure:No, that is MC. What you assuming goes directly against Sage. NOT GONNA HAPPEN.
Sage might assume that may be Mel or Sara is the one who is Chad side bitch.

Sage might go and ask around, may be ask MC about it, and MC having the knowledge , well, this could lead to problem, between, wait for it ..... wait for it.... wait ... use your brain, .... see how easy it is .... Between MC and SAGE .
Maya has Fucking nothing to do with this.

I might Be more rough with you then Holly B was, but don't worry, I will keep you on check when your mind goes crazy:).
I'm just more impulsive, and into Spanking and BDSM, so don't take it personal:ROFLMAO:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
That's... a huge stretch. Maya isn't even really Sage's sister because she wants nothing to do with the sorority. Sage is actively working to try to get Maya to come back, so whatever drama she may/may not have with the other sisters is clearly not stopping her from reaching out to Maya.

And I honestly, truly don't care who Sage assumes Chad's cheating with. What's that quote? When you assume, you make an ass out of you and me (or something). If Sage thinks it's one of them, she should ask them. If she's not willing to do that, then she should just get over it -- well, ugh. Not get over it... but like, move on from it/stop obsessing over it. If she can't ask the question, then she's not truly ready to hear the answer, so she should just stop trying to fin it. That's the mature way to approach things, at least.
Well she did ask Chad and he kept denying that he was cheating. I'd expect whoever he's cheating with deny it too. Which is stupid, she has video proof but doesn't show it to him so he can keep denying it

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Wait, Sage has interesting dialogue if you're friends with her as a CHICK? I didn't even realize you could be friends with her if you were never a DIK lol. Something to keep in mind for another playthrough...
yeah,
on HOTs party she had a serious talk with MC on the garden instead of going to fuck
and she mentioned about having a serious relationship since she can forget about Chad already eventhough she still hates him
from there u will be given 2 option
"still say no" or "pursue Sage"
so yeah that serious relationship Sage is way better for me,
just need to wait on the outcome for next episode

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Well she did ask Chad and he kept denying that he was cheating. I'd expect whoever he's cheating with deny it too. Which is stupid, she has video proof but doesn't show it to him so he can keep denying it
In my experience, a man lying about being with another woman is pretty much the norm. Hell. They'll lie about the shit 4729243 years later when you're not even with them anymore and just want them to finally admit it. Lol.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
yeah,
on HOTs party she had a serious talk with MC on the garden instead of going to fuck
and she mentioned about having a serious relationship since she can forget about Chad already eventhough she still hates him
nice. I heard about it. and Here I'm , hoped for that I could walk away form the Fuck Buddy status, giving her time, remain just friends etc, but no MC wanting to be serious. :ROFLMAO:.

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
yeah,
Hm, I did see that in one or two of my playthroughs. I don't remember which ones though, and I haven't ever said yes because my Sage route has been the 'fuck buddy' one... I should probably try that, now that I think about it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes