goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
you say that a forty year old man bringing a twenty year old pregnant woman to the hospital to give birth is inconspicuous? if she dies he signs a form and says goodbye to everyone?

That would be an incredible strain on the credibility of the story.
I dunno what puts a strain on the story, I haven't read it all yet. There are credible explanations for these things that are admittedly contrived and might sound far-fetched atm, but we don't know what Neil knows or how most of these things went down.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
you, know I was wondering, and since you mentioned before this -2 rp point. and also you have a solo path from josy I assume or J&M whatever.
is there a difference here? does Josy show her panties? :unsure::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1174861
No, you know that at that moment she does not feel very comfortable in that suit

In fact there is a route that I saw in the images where you kiss Josy and she is surprised, (Probably in the massive dik)

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I haven't played CHICK, seen some screenshots here and there... I agree DIK path is the MC acting his age, more impulsive. DIK MC reprimands himself for that specifically, he's not necessarily dumb (can still ace all classes and become a leader when organizing shit) but he definitely thinks with his DIK and that gets him into trouble. I think it's more fun that way personally, I don't think I could handle not beating someone's ass if they fuck with my MC. I imagine CHICKs have to walk away from a lot of fights and they don't even get to punch Tybalt. What kind of life is that?

That being said I'm not against the other paths getting some Quinn action... if it makes sense. It's kind of hard to imagine Quinn wanting anything other than a massive DIK to tame her, but then again the stuff with Sage on the CHICK path shows that it's possible to come at LIs from a different angle. Everything about Sage suggests she wants a DIK - end cards say she likes bad boys, you get most points with her from DIK actions, but she's still open to being with a CHICK MC as of ep 7. It's possible that CHICKs might get some options to help Quinn their own way and sway her over... but as of right now the majority of the groundwork for Quinn LI has been laid for DIKs only. It's even spicier if you're with Sage as a DIK for the jealousy angle, or fucked Lily and had her suggest you hook up as a duo at some point. So yeah, maybe CHIKs can have sloppy seconds, but Quinn is for DIKs first.
actually even with massive chick and CHICK affinity in the end of EP7,
i did punch those jocks, i kicked caleb's as well
i chose to party on first pink rose visit just because nicole (well no other way to get her to talk to us than that )
i just avoided Jade,
but i also have a save where i skip those jocks and choose to get jade just for different variables in the future
i never punch tybalt not because of Jill not liking it, but Bella mad at my mc afterwards is a no go
so i just let Bella do that part with the tennis ball
(although i'm curious now what happened if i punched him lol )
but if u ask "what life is that?" i guess it depends on who we are irl as well ?
since most of my choices are just what i would choose personally ( as of my age now tho, if i want to reflect from my age at 19 back then i would raise hell to the max, because that's what i did back then in college irl :ROFLMAO: )

Reactions: goldenrule91

dantes

Jul 6, 2017
Hi what criteria is needed to get Josy pool scene I looked at fan walkthrough and didn't see an answer

savage_boy_x

Feb 24, 2020
hey can someone help me plz I downloaded the standalone version 0.7.2 and as soon as I open it it shows a big LOAD on the bottom right and the whole image is zoomed in and crashes as I click

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I gotta play Quinn's Advocate here because I recently finished the episode and that interaction is still fresh in my mind. Tommy lost that argument hard and backpedaled the entire time. Quinn is right - Tommy isn't in the game, it's none of his business what Quinn does and when she points that out, he deflects and says she hurt the DIKs by going back on her promise about the party. Quinn then rightly points out that Tommy's ruined more parties by fucking with the tri-alphas (remember the entire feud with the tri-alphas is Tommy's fault). Quinn then points out that Tommy blamed her for the mansion being broken and surprisingly Tommy apologizes for that.

So yeah, Tommy was acting uncharacteristically reasonable, but that still doesn't make Quinn wrong. She didn't owe Tommy shit in that particular situation, Tommy's hurt the DIKs far more than she has and any personal loyalty Tommy thinks he's owed from Quinn is his own selfish expectation. Quinn has to do what she has to do, but Tommy expects her to show more loyalty to the DIKs than he himself shows. He's a shitty vice, was a terrible father to the MC and even punched him (beat his ass for that), started the whole shit with the tri's, cheats on Heather (better believe I told her about it, gonna fuck the Tommy out of her ASAP), does drugs, etc etc. Fuck that bitch.
I can't agree at all; no matter how badly Quinn needed the money, there was no excuse not to tell Tommy and/or Rusty the HOTs were ditching so the DIKs could make other plans. That was Tommy's point, and on that point he was 100% correct. Not only was that Quinn's job (explicitly given to her by Sage), but it's the sort of basic courtesy any friend should do for another. Instead, Quinn ducked the responsibility leading to a completely predictable clusterfuck, then lashed out when people called her on her mistake.

Pointing out all the Tri-Alpha parties Tommy ruined is a bizarre defense, because Tommy has never had anything but contempt for the jocks. Are we supposed to take that as an indication Quinn hates Tommy and the DIKs? That seems unlikely, and yet here we are. Quinn would rather avoid a tough conversation than admit she might need some help - even when (as Tommy pointed out) there was no way to avoid that conversation permanently.

Quinn is completely in the wrong on this. I think that's precisely why she's so angry about it; it's hard to maintain her self-image as a cunning chessmaster when her pawns can easily point out her mistakes. Unfortunately, the only way Quinn seems able to deal with that dichotomy is to completely stonewall any sense of introspection and lash out whoever tries to help her make the connection.

And I think that says everything we need to know about Quinn. She's on some industrial-strength denial.

All that being said, Quinn does have problems with admitting she's wrong, no doubt. The way she treated Riona was bullshit and if my MC knew about that he'd cockslap Quinn for it. But she does eventually accept Riona's advice, so there's hope for her to be reasonable. Quinn's quickly digging herself into a pit, and I personally suspect it's going to backfire on Riona somehow with this stalker shit. Hopefully we can stop that if we help her. That might be a wakeup call for Quinn to accept she's in too deep.
Given that the only way to help Riona is to fuck her, I'm hoping she'll be okay without our help, too.

And frankly, I'm skeptical this will make much of an impact on Quinn either way, unless the connection between her own actions and what happens to Riona is extremely short and extremely direct. Quinn's mental filter is too strong for any sort of indirect consequence to break through.

How's this for a knee-jerk reaction: I hope ep 8 starts with Sage looking at the picture MC sent her of Chad kissing Troy, then smashcuts to Sage and MC kicking the shit out of both of them with Josy in the corner schlicking to the raw display of pure DIKery we lay upon them. Chad's an asshole, presently and in the flashback we see, and he let beef be started with the DIKs over fucking Arieth. Arieth. Uses steroids, endangering the tri-alphas, puts Sage and probably Troy through shit because he isn't man enough to admit he's gay. Similarly to Tommy, fuck that bitch.

All love about your comments though, just giving my two cents, just have some harsh thoughts I need to get out.
Chad was an asshole, I'm not eager to defend him. But I don't think lunging straight to blunt, violent retribution is the best way to handle this sort of situation.

Besides, I don't understand why Chad deserves a beating for all his sins while Quinn gets the soft glove treatment despite her putting both Sage and Maya through a considerable share of shit on her own (and that's before her little pimping ring has been discovered - it can get much worse for Sage!). Quinn also uses drugs, uses the HOTs for her own benefit, allows beefs to get started between the DIKs and HOTs, and (unlike Chad) takes a personal pleasure in tormenting those under her control; you'll note that Chad does not flip off the MC when walking away (even if the MC remained silent during the hearing).

It's one thing to advocate hyperbolic beatings to fictional characters that happen to be assholes, but it's another to claim that only certain assholes merit that treatment. The only bigger asshole in the game than Quinn is Burke. YMMV, obviously, but that's how I see it.

I never said that he instigated it, but I think it's a safe bet he did nothing to protect Troy. Even if he couldn't protect Troy in that toxic Alpha environment, he could still stand up to them and at least leave with him. Of course that's true only if he actually loves him.

I wouldn't compare them to Maya-Josy because in their case they actually chose each other when they aren't in love with the mc. True, as they are main LIs we an actually know what they are thinking. Also I don't think the Hot sorority would be that toxic for a lesbian couple, I mean most of them pretty much sleep with anything and everything.
Chad could have quit the Tri-Alphas in support of Troy, that is true. But we don't know exactly what that would have entailed, so it's hard to say how easy it would have been.

It's clear Chad enjoys the jock culture aside from the homophobia; he seemed very eager to compete in whatever even is happening next year even after being tossed out. If we assume the homophobic culture of the jocks pervades the rest of the "weightlifting/bodybuilding/whatever" world, Chad resigning in solidarity with Troy might have prevented him from participating in future events - to say nothing of the heightened risk his relationship with Troy would come out.

Obviously it would be better for Chad to take a stand and begin to change that culture, but that's asking a lot for him to do on his own. I'll give mad props to anyone willing to do it, but I'll never blame anyone for wanting to avoid it when there are other, far less painful, options.

Which, IMHO, is basically the deal with Maya and Josy. Maya could simply come out and be with Josy openly, accepting whatever consequences follow. She chooses not to, because the risks are very high and she thinks she can endure the discomfort long enough to remove her father's threat and still be with Josy. Whether or not she's right, it's not a position that should be dismissed out of hand.

Likewise, Chad probably thought that he was in a better position to protect Troy by hiding their relationship and remaining in charge of the jocks than he was going public and being stripped of his presidency (and possibly ability to compete in jock events altogether). We'll have to wait to learn more about what happened with Troy, but I would not be surprised to learn he WAS trying to keep Troy safe from the other jocks.

My sad and unrequired dream is for Dr Pinkcake to allow DIK to end up with all the girls but make it so much harder and with less scenes.

I don't know why but IMO DIK is the best character for MC because he's confident and a little bit snarky, really good with women but also caring & with lots of empathy when specific time comes (I mean times when alignment doesn't really matter).

That kinda sums up the qualities I believe are the best in mean (without being snarky with everyone but really good friends).

And my choice wasn't affected by the ammounts of scenes you can get (because this is a game where I came to fap and ended up loving the characters) but the character you're playing in this world.
MC who's DIK is like typical playboy, alpha male, player but at the same time he does have qualities (by default) of a provider.

And this story is so good I sometimes wish it didn't have typical gaming features like alignments. Because ideal man is 50/50 DIK/CHICK and it's impossible in the BaDIK

I also understand why in the story some girls would choose a provider rather than a player but I wonder why some players enjoy playing as CHICK... Is it because of the girls or maybe because you align with this version of MC more?
I would love some people to share their opinions with me on this :D
Personally, I find the CHICK path more compelling because I find the resulting crude behavior and obsession with casual sex unpleasant. Simple as that. CHICK's still get opportunities for snark, after all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The guide is correct: calling Sage is only mandatory if you're her fuck buddy. Otherwise it's optional.

That's the loophole I used on my Jill-centric run; just assume he didn't realize Sage was sick and thus had no reason to turn Jill down. Otherwise, as everyone has already said, ditching on a sick friend to have a spontaneous date with another girl (that could easily be postponed, as far as the MC knows) is a real dick move.

Really, DPC should have scheduled the date with Jill first, to make it a much less one-sided choice.

I kinda agree with that, at first i saw her as a good caring girl, but rich, powerful and confident; now it's clear she is just a scared virgin, i think drpinkcake went waaaaay too much with her writing, he really fucked up.
Yes, Jill is turning out to be a much less interesting character than it first appeared, which is a real shame. Virgin drama is tiresome IHMO, but the real problem is her egregious stupidity.

Tybalt has never made a secret of his elitist views, yet Jill still seems surprised at the contents of his anti-welfare presentation. Plus, she recognizes that Tybalt is blackmailing her to have dates with him and agreed to his terms... but apparently never realized that she'd actually have to go on those dates! It takes a week for her just to beg Bella to get her out of the mess she specifically volunteered for! Bella can lampshade it all she likes, that makes no sense.

I mean, I want to sympathize with Jill; making a sacrifice for a loved one is a classic trope. But this has to be one of the worst implementations of it I've ever seen. On top of that, the game makes it clear that Tybalt is zero (zip, zilch, nada) threat to the MC. He's an incompetent boob who's been nothing but a laughingstock for 7 episodes running, and his punishments keep getting worse! The way this game is going, if he did try to get the MC in legal trouble, Tybalt would probably wind up tortured by Jack Bauer on suspicion of terrorism.

Frankly, this has been a mess. I'm hoping Jill can recover if this blasted blackmail subplot finally dies, but it's sure taking its sweet time dying. :mad:

personal preferences i guess
i bet most of people here are on fuck buddy ( i was on this as well actually ) or Sage path
after reading her whole dialogue being on massive chick route
i prefer this Sage than the fuck buddy one,
Well, my main route is Maya/Josy, exclusive so I've seen all the friendship Sage path stuff. And I've been hoping we would get another chance to date her properly when Chad finally broke up with her. That said, I was a little disappointed that the scene plays out as just an over-the-top sex fest with no real discussion of what else might happen between them.

I mean, I get that Sage likes sex, doesn't like introspection, and isn't ready to leap into a new relationship. But I would think an MC (particularly a CHICKish one) who didn't feel comfortable cheating with Sage would want something a little more involved than a very public roll in the hay with Sage. Maybe it's just me, but I think I'm slightly less enthusiastic about my planned CHICK Sage non-fuck buddy run now than I was back before I knew it would be possible.

On a similar note, it's odd that fuck buddies automatically want more with Sage this time out, without any say so on our part. Perhaps that would create too much branching even for DPC. It's clear the whole "rebound guy" issue is going to be a thing for a while. I guess we'll see what happens when Episode 8 rolls around and we the MC and Sage have time to explore their new relationship outside the heat of the moment.

I'm on a second CHICK playthrough, to supplement my first DIK playthrough. My first time through, in episode 3, I chose to "party without limits". In this Chick playthru, I'm wondering whether I should choose "let Derek do the DIK stuff". Does this choice get me any new scenes or anything good aside from more CHICK status?

I've chosen every CHICK choice so far, so I can afford one DIK choice if I dont' want to miss it. Mostly I'm interested in unlocking as many scenes as possible.
To date there are no scenes that appear only if the MC declined to party at the Pink Rose. It's possible that could change, but my guess is you can safely party if you want to. The real question is why a CHICK would want to.

(The answer, of course, is Nicole, but the MC won't know that at the time. ;))

Josy is torn right now. She loves Maya but Maya is being distant with Josy due to the HOT situation. MC is there as a shoulder for both of them to cry on which will only strengthen the bond each one has with MC. MC even says to Josy that they could use his room as a meeting place safely. Unless you want it to happen, I don't think there will be a split between the throuple.
If there is one however, with the relationship as it is right now, it's safe to say that Josy and MC have a stronger connection with each other.
Josy can even have dialog on this. If the MC in the throuple "seduces" Josy, she'll admit:
Josy_seduced_1.jpg Josy_seduced_2.jpg Josy_seduced_3.jpg Josy_seduced_4.jpg Josy_seduced_5.jpg
Interestingly, if the if the MC isn't on her path but still has feelings for her, she can say this instead if the MC "comforts" her:
Josy_not_a_cheater_1.jpg Josy_not_a_cheater_2.jpg Josy_not_a_cheater_3.jpg Josy_not_a_cheater_4.jpg Josy_not_a_cheater_5.jpg

It's pretty clear Josy has very strong feelings for the MC despite her feelings for Maya. I think, in vacuum, she would choose Maya over the MC if it came down to it, because as she says, she doesn't want to be a cheater. But as we saw back in Episode 2, when things aren't in a vacuum it's not certain how she would act. If Maya keeps taking her frustrations out on Josy, she probably would choose the MC over Maya.

As I see it, that means the key to keeping Maya & Josy together is to help them find healthier ways to express their fears and frustrations when they can't be together. The real question is how to combine that with being a direct part of their relationship.

At first I thought that Maya and Josy could be inseparable. But in this chapter, I have changed that thought.
I think that at this moment Josy spends more time with MC due to the fact that she wants things to calm down with Maya first.
And I think if she had to choose, she would choose Maya, but not for love, she would choose Maya for feeling like it's the right thing to do

Let's remember that in the first place she was unfaithful to Maya with MC. There we can already see the preference. I feel like she prefers MC, but she wouldn't leave Maya just for not hurting her.
I sincerely hope it will be possible to end up with both of them; I'm going to feel really bad if I end up having to drop out of the trio (or worse, picking one of them over the other). I've played a lot of AVNs that offer multi-girl routes, but BaDIK is the only one that's actually made me genuinely invested in such a relationship to anywhere near this degree.

I *think* it will be possible if we play our cards right, but I'm not sure. I'm not even sure exactly what playing our cards right will be. Makes for a very nerve-wracking experience, but I certainly can't claim I'm not invested.

It doesn't really seem to have a negative effect on Josy. She is supportive with Jill, Follow your heart. it's just a little awkward because they are friends. That was more about Jill facing the reality. "SweetHeart ,. You can't escape having competition":cool:

Speaking of Josy, it's me or DPC actually did make her Hotter ? :ROFLMAO:.
She was hot in ep 5 and before, but man this ep 7 . Her ASS, HEr whole body
View attachment 1174766
View attachment 1174767
It's a next level in ep 7. and She gonna go to Gym with MC:love:
View attachment 1174768
View attachment 1174769
Nah, Josy's always been hands down the hottest girl in the game. She's just increasingly comfortable showing off to the MC. :)

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Well, my main route is Maya/Josy, exclusive so I've seen all the friendship Sage path stuff. And I've been hoping we would get another chance to date her properly when Chad finally broke up with her. That said, I was a little disappointed that the scene plays out as just an over-the-top sex fest with no real discussion of what else might happen between them.

I mean, I get that Sage likes sex, doesn't like introspection, and isn't ready to leap into a new relationship. But I would think an MC (particularly a CHICKish one) who didn't feel comfortable cheating with Sage would want something a little more involved than a very public roll in the hay with Sage. Maybe it's just me, but I think I'm slightly less enthusiastic about my planned CHICK Sage non-fuck buddy run now than I was back before I knew it would be possible.

On a similar note, it's odd that fuck buddies automatically want more with Sage this time out, without any say so on our part. Perhaps that would create too much branching even for DPC. It's clear the whole "rebound guy" issue is going to be a thing for a while. I guess we'll see what happens when Episode 8 rolls around and we the MC and Sage have time to explore their new relationship outside the heat of the moment.
oh i know if i pursue Sage it will just start that sex scene with a lil bit different dialogue (at least that's how my logic works before i tried choosing that option )
so i just said still no on my main saves ( at least i'll wait until next episodes on what's the outcome )
my main choice as of now still being either Bella or Jill
but i really do hope DPC put something on the serious relationship Sage dialogue on the next episode
i can understand why ur less enthusiastic about it
but hey it's ur choice and we are fine for having our own personal preferences right ?

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Interestingly, if the if the MC isn't on her path but still has feelings for her, she can say this instead if the MC "comforts" her:
Josy_not_a_cheater_1.jpg Josy_not_a_cheater_1.jpg Josy_not_a_cheater_2.jpg Josy_not_a_cheater_2.jpg Josy_not_a_cheater_3.jpg Josy_not_a_cheater_3.jpg Josy_not_a_cheater_4.jpg Josy_not_a_cheater_4.jpg Josy_not_a_cheater_5.jpg
I never pursue the throuple so I've never seen those scenes and Josy's "I'm not a cheater. I mean, I did it, but I don't want to be that person" had me cracking up. Since I never pursue the throuple, I'm not sure what the "rules"/"boundaries" they've set are, but it kinda seems like Josy might be toeing the line of what's appropriate based on what she's saying. Is that what's going on?

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
disagree

there's all the difference in the world between giving your support, your work, your time and donating money (when you have lots and lots of it and you haven't even earned it)

To say that would be like saying that MC and Rusty have the same character, which is not the case at all.

an MC involved in Quinn's affairs would also pay her debts.
Wait, paying Quinn's debts is different than paying Quinn for drugs. I thought you were saying he would start buying drugs from Quinn, lol.

I think we'll have to agree to disagree about whether or not the money would change his character/donating money could be seen as just as great as donating time, especially from someone who's never had it before.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
oh i know if i pursue Sage it will just start that sex scene with a lil bit different dialogue (at least that's how my logic works before i tried choosing that option )
so i just said still no on my main saves ( at least i'll wait until next episodes on what's the outcome )
my main choice as of now still being either Bella or Jill
but i really do hope DPC put something on the serious relationship Sage dialogue on the next episode
i can understand why ur less enthusiastic about it
but hey it's ur choice and we are fine for having our own personal preferences right ?
Deny her approaches for too long and she will end up pouncing on the mc in broad daylight. :D

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I never pursue the throuple so I've never seen those scenes and Josy's "I'm not a cheater. I mean, I did it, but I don't want to be that person" had me cracking up. Since I never pursue the throuple, I'm not sure what the "rules"/"boundaries" they've set are, but it kinda seems like Josy might be toeing the line of what's appropriate based on what she's saying. Is that what's going on?
That line comes when you don't pursue the throuple but a) tell Derek you still have feelings for Josy and b) choose to "Comfort" Josy when she sleeps in the MC's room after Patrick shows up. (It may also require having slept with Josy back in Episode 2; that would be logical, but I don't have a save that can easily confirm it.) It's an admission that she shouldn't have behaved the way she did at the start of the game and wants to mend her ways, but that it's harder to do so than she thought it would be.

Within the throuple the rule was no strings attached, for now (though to be fair that was Maya's idea, not Josy's). On the thouple path, Josy only says that she feels happy being with the MC despite what happened with Patrick (that was the first set of images). It definitely makes me wonder just how the balancing act is going to go, because the end summaries make it clear Josy and the MC are really into each other if you don't stonewall her.

Never a dull moment with DPC at the helm.

EDIT: For the record, Josy's dialog doesn't change even if the MC didn't sleep with her way back when.

Last edited:
Reactions: brichouse

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
It definitely makes me wonder just how the balancing act is going to go, because the end summaries make it clear Josy and the MC are really into each other if you don't stonewall her.
To be honest that's also true for Maya and that's why I said earlier without the mc as a "third wheel" or at least a true friend the Josy-Maya relationship is bound to fail. They are way too different from each other and without the mc their relationship would be like the outgoing Josy trying to force the reclusive Maya out of her protective shell and that wouldn't end well for anyone.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
I can't agree at all; no matter how badly Quinn needed the money, there was no excuse not to tell Tommy and/or Rusty the HOTs were ditching so the DIKs could make other plans. That was Tommy's point, and on that point he was 100% correct. Not only was that Quinn's job (explicitly given to her by Sage), but it's the sort of basic courtesy any friend should do for another. Instead, Quinn ducked the responsibility leading to a completely predictable clusterfuck, then lashed out when people called her on her mistake.

Pointing out all the Tri-Alpha parties Tommy ruined is a bizarre defense, because Tommy has never had anything but contempt for the jocks. Are we supposed to take that as an indication Quinn hates Tommy and the DIKs? That seems unlikely, and yet here we are. Quinn would rather avoid a tough conversation than admit she might need some help - even when (as Tommy pointed out) there was no way to avoid that conversation permanently.

Quinn is completely in the wrong on this. I think that's precisely why she's so angry about it; it's hard to maintain her self-image as a cunning chessmaster when her pawns can easily point out her mistakes. Unfortunately, the only way Quinn seems able to deal with that dichotomy is to completely stonewall any sense of introspection and lash out whoever tries to help her make the connection.

And I think that says everything we need to know about Quinn. She's on some industrial-strength denial.

Given that the only way to help Riona is to fuck her, I'm hoping she'll be okay without our help, too.

And frankly, I'm skeptical this will make much of an impact on Quinn either way, unless the connection between her own actions and what happens to Riona is extremely short and extremely direct. Quinn's mental filter is too strong for any sort of indirect consequence to break through.

Yes, Jill is turning out to be a much less interesting character than it first appeared, which is a real shame. Virgin drama is tiresome IHMO, but the real problem is her egregious stupidity.

Tybalt has never made a secret of his elitist views, yet Jill still seems surprised at the contents of his anti-welfare presentation. Plus, she recognizes that Tybalt is blackmailing her to have dates with him and agreed to his terms... but apparently never realized that she'd actually have to go on those dates! It takes a week for her just to beg Bella to get her out of the mess she specifically volunteered for! Bella can lampshade it all she likes, that makes no sense.

I mean, I want to sympathize with Jill; making a sacrifice for a loved one is a classic trope. But this has to be one of the worst implementations of it I've ever seen. On top of that, the game makes it clear that Tybalt is zero (zip, zilch, nada) threat to the MC. He's an incompetent boob who's been nothing but a laughingstock for 7 episodes running, and his punishments keep getting worse! The way this game is going, if he did try to get the MC in legal trouble, Tybalt would probably wind up tortured by Jack Bauer on suspicion of terrorism.

Frankly, this has been a mess. I'm hoping Jill can recover if this blasted blackmail subplot finally dies, but it's sure taking its sweet time dying. :mad:

Excellent points for Quinn and Jill but at least in episode 7 DPC explicitly made it a point where characters beat Jill over the head at how stupid and naive she has acted and that she seriously needs to step up her game.

On my Neutral Sage route MC and Sage talk about the "rebound guy" issue early in the episode and state what they want. Sage says she is not ready for a serious relationship with MC yet after just breaking up with Chad but who knows in the future. The Halloween Party planning would only drive them closer together then they are right now as fuck buddies.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Jills mom & MC´s mom
I just thought that the actress during Mayas movie night was Jill´s mom and that would be the reason for the MC´s mom to desperately wanting to watch that (horrible) movie - cause she was her best friend. So Jills and the Mc´s mothers were best buddies back in the days ... could that be??

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Redd23

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
No, you know that at that moment she does not feel very comfortable in that suit

In fact there is a route that I saw in the images where you kiss Josy and she is surprised, (Probably in the massive dik)
:unsure:You mean this ? Yeah, that is the Just Friends path, nothing to do with affinity or status.
BeingADIK 2021-05-02 20-50-17-84.png BeingADIK 2021-05-02 20-50-33-72.png

Yeah that's what I thought too. so cool.:cool:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Excellent points for Quinn and Jill but at least in episode 7 DPC explicitly made it a point where characters beat Jill over the head at how stupid and naive she has acted and that she seriously needs to step up her game.

On my Neutral Sage route MC and Sage talk about the "rebound guy" issue early in the episode and state what they want. Sage says she is not ready for a serious relationship with MC yet after just breaking up with Chad but who knows in the future. The Halloween Party planning would only drive them closer together then they are right now as fuck buddies.
On Jill, I realize people point out her naivety; that's what I meant by lampshading. I just think that wasn't enough. Jill's story required a level of stupidity far beyond what could be reasonable in a young adult. I mean, what exactly does she need Bella's help for? Unless she thinks she won't be able to resist Tybalt's charms, why not have the dates ASAP then be done with it?

It's not like Jill can't say no (as all the blue ball jokes will attest). And she must assume Tybalt would take no for an answer, or there would be no point in agreeing to the demand in the first place. So what's the problem here? Really, it just comes across as a contrived idiot plot to slow down the romance while still making Tybalt the butt of every joke. Blech, no thank you. I'd much rather focus on her coming to terms with what it means to compete for the MC, even if that means a solo-Jill run winds up relatively drama free. I'd totally make a Jill-Josy run to play out that scenario!

On Sage, my point is that the "rebound guy" discussion only happens on the fuck buddy path. Which is sort of backwards IMHO: you'd think the MC who didn't want to cheat would be the one worried about being a rebound. Instead the fuck buddy's the one who's looking for something long-term. The non-cheater either turns Sage down flat, or he immediately fucks her then goes back to the party as if nothing happened.

I wasn't expecting anything formal on the non-fuck buddy path at this stage, but I figured there would be some discussion about what each of them was looking for in a potential relationship.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes