Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
If Maya and Josy broke up and Mc has to decide between the two, then who will you choose Josy or Maya?
Really liked the positions that Maya had in her one scene.

On my canon run I'll choose Josy because at the beginning the MC says that he's been in love or had a crush on Josy.

Reactions: Kronicza7x
Jul 17, 2020
i swear if being on a gym will make that 5/5
i'll burst out laughing,
i'm more concerned about our affinity progress tho since last episodes we all have like a few more bar for decisions
i guess that's why dpc put that permanent affinity there on ep7 ?
i got permanent affinity since episode 6, so that locked me out on contents, i need to play separate playthroughs:ROFLMAO:, i only got 4 main saves, pure DIK, CHICK, Neutral and Jill-centric. i think this permanent affinity will affect how the story will play out like MC can't save anyone from the fire because he's too CHICK:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: thorin0815

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021

I think Quinn was trying to point out that Tommy was in no position to pass judgement on her for her actions when he's been just as big of a dick as she has.

I don't believe that. If you look at the end of EP. 7 after the Tommy argument, Quinn is introspective. That means that she's fully aware of the severity of the shit that she's in and she's displaying more emotion than we've seen from her up until that point. Quinn isn't just this all around horrible person, bro. She does things for a reason...albeit they may be absolutely shit things for even shittier reasons, but they make sense to her and without knowing her entire backstory, there's really no way to fully understand the reason she decides to do those things. Riona is the person she trusts the absolute most with all her secrets, so it's safe to say that there's a pretty huge bond there. If something was to happen to RiRi, Quinn would be devastated.

That's what I'm saying. Maya is full of emotion (women, right?) and because of those emotions her judgement is completely clouded so she's only seeing things through blinders of anger and betrayal. Especially pointed at Josy, who in Maya's mind should drop absolutely everything in her own life and help Maya through her shit (for the upteenth time) and on the other hand, Josy is young. She's finally at B&R away from the loneliness she experienced back home, she finally became part of a sorority which she fully admits to Maya that was what she always wanted. It's going to be a really tough balancing act, brother. I think the throuple is doomed for failure because it seems like Maya and Josy are going two separate directions and MC is going to be stuck in the middle trying to hold them together like Stretch Armstrong. It's not gonna end well.

I agree with you but I'm gonna play Devil's Advocate just for the sake of discussion. Reclusive people often bode better when they're surrounded by extroverted people. I was a complete hermit through elementary and middle schools but once High School hit, my friends were all outgoing...and now I'm pretty much a social butterfly.

View attachment 1175762

Don't feel awkward, bro. I have never once ever picked the non-anal option so I have no idea where that path leads. I do know that anal path ends with Riona taking a pretty satisfying blast to the face from the "Nut Cannon" and a case of dookie dick. I'm fine with not knowing.
Regarding quinn

Quinn character is deep. That is why it's hard for quite lot of people to even understand( why are they like (quinn, riona and lilly), the way the are) them but if your mc didn't lose chance with quinn. she is basically throwing herself in mc arms in episode 7 when she invited mc to her room (Quinn has real hard life, regarding the back story has pointed out, in real life of durg industry is either kill or get killed that is why she so bitch and deal with no shit, when mc took so much time to even get close to her and I am also waiting when Quinn will open up for mc on emotional level, That will be a sight to see.)
She is basically most interesting character out there.
I can explain everything that quinn did but it will be to much to write and i did it too many times.

Riona:
She surprised me ! If i have to told the truth. Her and camila conversation regarding maya and not to mention that it's first time she mention her family (I can understand that till this point everyone just want to fuck her and move away ). When mc massage her out of on-where she is even respectful, As i said in previous statements that all is needed is mutual understanding, sexual attraction and respect for counter part.
With riona mc never to see her emotion site yet only once but in c7 she ask for mc help because after many sexual encounter mc was able see her as person if your mc chat with her in C7.

Bella : she is one the best character out there yet (Even if you are not in relation ship with her).
1. she guide her and protect her friend.
2. respect and helping out mc.
3. deal with her emotion problem and loneliness
4. Always ready to counter balance any pervert action by anybody. (tybelt have great test of ball on his face.)
5. Helping out anybody : Sage, Josy, mc, bella.
6. emotional
7. self critical thinker

Sage : I can't put explain but this character feels empty. mc is emotional bound with her is basically so thin that even if mc is stay with her only in c6, mc share a personal problem about mother death that is only major emotional point about them.
In chapter 7, It's all about fucking for sage apparently. Please not misunderstand me, She is relay relay great friend you can count on but as she mention about mc that he is sexy, good in bed and one or more, what if some one better them mc come along. Like I said lack of emotional attachment.

Jill : As a friend(only friend) I want to save her from tybelt and that is all i don't give a flying f about her perfect first time. I also not intend to deal with this points.
1. Fight for a character that trust her own blackmailer more then mc.
2. jill knows tyblet lies all the time and even caught him once but didn't put a words against him.
3. No Impact of best friend judgement on other people.
4. self entitled
5. lack Emotional toward mc 1. trying to break up mc on date on the day he reviled most painful situation taught regarding her mother.
6. Don't even understand meaning of being poor.(mc has to explain that to her.)
7. superior issue (Going against mc regarding reporting the fight), Everything she does and believe is right.
8. Could not loss golden spoon like tybelt (If mc could stay with bella but not jill apparently )
9. Not grateful for what she have.(Mc tell her about how awesome her bed is but bella my god.)

I can go on but that will be too long.

Mel and sarha :
I don't trust them even a bit that is why i refuse to have sex with them even a once.

Lilly : Lilly and quinn has most powerful character because they both don't hide what they are and about lily : Independent, care for her sister, like mc very much , straight forward and no caring for bull shit behavior. What not to love about her.

sadly i am on that chick route
unless Bella is all available on DIK then maybe i'll try to convince my old ass to go full DIK route
but then again i didn't choose all chick option either (i chose whichever i think is right personally)
still punched those jocks and calleb,
it's just i always ended up on CHICK affinity most of the time or neutral
I understand men, my statement was not do disrespect any body but to point out most of the story is out for bdik and that is why mc character is rewarded or should i said required with fighting skill(violence capabilities)

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
i got permanent affinity since episode 6, so that locked me out on contents, i need to play separate playthroughs:ROFLMAO:, i only got 4 main saves, pure DIK, CHICK, Neutral and Jill-centric. i think this permanent affinity will affect how the story will play out like MC can't save anyone from the fire because he's too CHICK:ROFLMAO:
geez mine is still not locked under permanent
i guess because i mixed up my choices
well i'll just wait the next update then and see if it finally will lock me under 1 affinity or not

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
my new rating:giggle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mixes choices is fine, i think it unlocks the most content in one playthrough.
the only one that i wanted to try is to punch tybalt's at preps party and see if there's a major implication on his blackmail scheme and bella's dialogue after tennis
but i'll just wait until closer to an update i suppose just to refresh where i left it off

Reactions: derek.is.the.key

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I think Quinn was trying to point out that Tommy was in no position to pass judgement on her for her actions when he's been just as big of a dick as she has.
Unfortunately, Tommy's point was that Quinn is being an even bigger dick than he was. That's not only an impressive statement, it badly undercuts her defense.

I don't believe that. If you look at the end of EP. 7 after the Tommy argument, Quinn is introspective. That means that she's fully aware of the severity of the shit that she's in and she's displaying more emotion than we've seen from her up until that point. Quinn isn't just this all around horrible person, bro. She does things for a reason...albeit they may be absolutely shit things for even shittier reasons, but they make sense to her and without knowing her entire backstory, there's really no way to fully understand the reason she decides to do those things. Riona is the person she trusts the absolute most with all her secrets, so it's safe to say that there's a pretty huge bond there. If something was to happen to RiRi, Quinn would be devastated.
I think you both overestimate Quinn's affection for Riona and underestimate her ability to rationalize away her actions.

Remember, Quinn slapped Riona the first time she pointed out how dumb Quinn's plan was. When Riona threatened to walk away Quinn softened her stance, but she also insisted Riona would never make it on her own. In addition, she completely dismissed Riona's concerns of being in danger, and was quick to throw her under the bus when she needed to explain her desperate need for money to Tommy.

As for being devastated, I'll believe it when I see it. I'm sure she'll be sad and pensive in the aftermath of whatever might happen to Riona too, but then I expect she'll talk herself into believing she had no choice and that it was all someone else's fault for not being more like Quinn.

Quinn may well like Riona, but being superior is at the very core of Quinn's identity. She won't risk that just because Riona got hurt. It's going to take something pretty serious that is *directly* and *indisputably* Quinn's fault to break through to her. And quite frankly I like Riona to much to be rooting for that.

That's what I'm saying. Maya is full of emotion (women, right?) and because of those emotions her judgement is completely clouded so she's only seeing things through blinders of anger and betrayal. Especially pointed at Josy, who in Maya's mind should drop absolutely everything in her own life and help Maya through her shit (for the upteenth time) and on the other hand, Josy is young. She's finally at B&R away from the loneliness she experienced back home, she finally became part of a sorority which she fully admits to Maya that was what she always wanted. It's going to be a really tough balancing act, brother. I think the throuple is doomed for failure because it seems like Maya and Josy are going two separate directions and MC is going to be stuck in the middle trying to hold them together like Stretch Armstrong. It's not gonna end well.
I don't think they're going in different directions per se: they both want the same thing and are doing what they do to protect the other. The problem is that they have very different expectations for how the other should go about it and how they should express their feelings on the matter. Unfortunately, their first response is to get snippy when those expectations are not met (Maya especially).

So yeah, they can easily get into a very bad feedback loop (which seems to be what happened last time). But that does give the MC an opportunity to help, both by diffusing some of that snippiness, and by trying to keep their attention on the goals rather than the means. We'll see if he can make it work. (Please be able to make it work!!!)

Reactions: dalli_x and isotope

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
These last 15 pages, people have been talking about MC's family that is he is a B. It's not a small world or country. Remember that steve in the beginning said that B&R is a shit place where shit people go and Bella in ep 5 said that she went to S&R [smith & reading] and told that it was bigger than B&R. One thing that is common in both of these statements is that B&R is not a Super or God level college. There are many other God level colleges which are better than B&R. So what makes you think that Lynette family is B. Her family could be even bigger than B and R. Maybe smith? who knows... I think that Mc is neither a B or R [well he is not R that was obvious] but someone who is even more bigger and powerful than these families. Obviously there are ranking in rich families as well. B and R maybe taking the same place and another family who is even more powerful than these families [DeLuca!!? [ just wrote for no reason hehe] So think that Mc is a member of that family. That's my theory

Last edited:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Well, it's time for this, isn't it?
Juust putting this here, for Ep 7 there've been some changes!
my-image (1).png
SSS needs no explanation. She has no equal. The little things she did with MC this episode cemented her position especially. Using nicknames? Being a sweetheart? Hugging while no one looks? Getting jealous of Sage? All checked. (y)

SS, well these are strong competitors. Sage gets more development constantly. For Lily, as promised, after her scene she's become one of the top 3. Will be nice to see where this "rolling with" thing goes. If that happens, Tommy will become officially jealous af, easily predictable.

S, these are Champions League. Bella can (almost definitely) move 1 rank up after we get to her bedroom, then we'll see. For Heather, their relationship sure looks interesting. Will lead to some stuff, definitely. She probably won't go higher from this place, but she's at least warmed up to MC.

A, these are fun to hang out with. Again, very expected, except Josy moved up a rank due to her cheery attitude despite the situation and her exchanges with MC. Tho I'm not particularly interested in her, she deserves that much.

B , okay to hang out with, but not in my interest range. Jill's drama took way long, the whole "take it slow" while she actually desires MC thing was a turn off for me. Idk why it got on my nerves that much. Maybe her naivety? Dropped a rank. Hopefully she actually gathers her courage to do something with MC. Dunno, kiss, hold his hand... Further than this might be too fast for her, I get her. But I'd rather see her actually be a little proactive. MC doing basically everything got tedious.
Maya ctually climbed up 2 ranks. DPC takes full credit here for her scene. Being moody, snapping at basically everyone was so repelling. Here's hoping Sage solves her problem to an extent so I won't have to deal with her stuff more than necessary.

C stands for Crabville of course. When she decides to cut off her relations with crabs, we'll look at it once more :WeSmart:

D is just... Nope. Didn't put them in order, they all are nope level.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
What events we got to look forward to?

We got the jock competition thing coming up. Do you think MC or the Diks will sabotage that? Because of the windows. I aak if we will because MC told Tommy about cooling down with the jocks and etc after they fought.

We got Jill's recital coming up. Personally I can't wait to get that shit over it, getting tired of clicking on the guitar and practicing her notes and etc. Plus I have a good feeling thats when we pop that hymen and Jill won't be able to sit straight in class and Josy will know why.

Halloween bash. You think the Halloween party will be next episode? Or will DPC cuck us again and ep8 will be about planning the party and etc.

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
What events we got to look forward to?

We got the jock competition thing coming up. Do you think MC or the Diks will sabotage that? Because of the windows. I aak if we will because MC told Tommy about cooling down with the jocks and etc after they fought.

We got Jill's recital coming up. Personally I can't wait to get that shit over it, getting tired of clicking on the guitar and practicing her notes and etc. Plus I have a good feeling thats when we pop that hymen and Jill won't be able to sit straight in class and Josy will know why.

Halloween bash. You think the Halloween party will be next episode? Or will DPC cuck us again and ep8 will be about planning the party and etc.

I'm going the Josy route, but I can't wait to be with Jill.

Halloween should be the episode 8, so we would have ep8 in October. pff a long time :(

Reactions: Casmyr

p22

Jun 21, 2017
I have the same issue, it is just a balnk paper, I have bought like art for 5 girls, cannot use it in my room, so yeah, you are not alone. Anyone any ideas?
I figured it out eventually. It happens due to not repairing Jacob's room in time.

Game only checks at the begging of two DIK mansion roaming events if his room is repaired or not.
And in that case unlocks getting art.

In my case, his room finished repairs during last DIK roaming event (before the dinner), so I could see his room clean, but since it was not done at the beggining on roaming event, it does not count.

Hopefully it will show properly unlocked in episode 8.

Last edited:
Reactions: StingerWolf
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes