mindern

Jul 7, 2017
-Want to fuck MC's father

I thought that this game took homosexuality as something very normal and that's why nobody cared that Derek was and they didn't mention it.
But in the last scene of episode 7, the opposite is proven, by how surprised MC is to see Chad
Have you honestly never known people to make gay jokes?

This has to be a cultural thing for multiple people on here not to get Derek is joking. The comment about banging MC’s father came after he implied he’d sleep with someone in the MC’s family as “revenge” for getting with Maya. He kept listing people only to be told he was an only child with no mother... so he said he’d bang his dad.

Derek isn’t gay. He’s like every other frat boy in so many teen comedies who does gross out things that touch on childish topics like homosexuality.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Have you honestly never known people to make gay jokes?

This has to be a cultural thing for multiple people on here not to get Derek is joking. The comment about banging MC’s father came after he implied he’d sleep with someone in the MC’s family as “revenge” for getting with Maya. He kept listing people only to be told he was an only child with no mother... so he said he’d bang his dad.

Derek isn’t gay. He’s like every other frat boy in so many teen comedies who does gross out things that touch on childish topics like homosexuality.
Ew, what sort of degenerate do you have to be for making gay jokes? You know they're real people right? And how dare you assume Derek's sexuality, you mongrel. Just because he sticks his dick in females doesn't mean he's straight. He just hasn't awakened to his true transgender pansexual self yet.

The gall on you. :cautious:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Ew, what sort of degenerate do you have to be for making gay jokes? You know they're real people right? And how dare you assume Derek's sexuality, you mongrel. Just because he sticks his dick in females doesn't mean he's straight. He just hasn't awakened to his true transgender pansexual self yet.

The gall on you. :cautious:
You see that heart by Casmyr? Praise from Caeser baby. Even the King recognizes.

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
Are we playing two different games?
Derek shows it again and again that he is not hetero sexual. All the innuendos, vodka tampon in the ass, his dildo games, the bubble animtion after the cumpetition with the MC, toothbrush in the ass etc..

It is more than striking.
On the other hand you can say, that in Episode 3, when MC and Derek talka about the teacher task, Derek after saying about the male teacher was confused and (for me) it didn't look like he was happy about that option.

The fan theories are the pure gold of this site. :)

Edit:
Sorry for the mistakes in words (writing on a phone with polish autocorrect isn't easy). ;) Already fixed the words.

• Haha
Reactions: Hermith

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
a question to the Jill-osophists:

What do you think is the best outcome for the Tybalt exhibition?

I have decided that even in solo routes Josy knows Mc very well, is this too big a risk?

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018

I have decided that even in solo routes Josy knows Mc very well, is this too big a risk?
Well, I'm not an anointed Jill-osophist, but looking at it logically, common sense says that even if no one is there to realize it was the mc, at some point Jill and the mc will spend some quality time together so in the end she will find out. :)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, I'm not an anointed Jill-osophist, but looking at it logically, common sense says that even if no one is there to realize it was the mc, at some point Jill and the mc will spend some quality time together so in the end she will find out. :)
Jill needs to grow up, she knows that MC and Josy had something going on and it's about time she found out too. Anyway, I didn't leave any fucking pictures on Tybalt's phone.

But should Tybalt's performance be sabotaged or not? Because making him look good is hard to stomach anyway.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Has DPC ever mentioned why he doesnt hire people to help him with the game?
He has. He's too hands on, doesn't think he'd be a good boss because he would micro manage the shit out of his employee and he's a perfectionist so he likes doing everything himself.

He does a Q&A every now and then, it's posted here somewhere you just have to search for it, the one guy who had everything book marked and ready to help got banned.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017

On a Jill solo route one would generally be mostly CHICK, so would never take that picture in the first place so would never be exposed. As long as you're not on Maya/Josy or Sage paths you can get away with it for now though because they won't recognize the baseball bat.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Yo I can't find Tommy in eps7 after the furniture arrives. I've looked in every room. Anyone else having this problem?

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
What events we got to look forward to?

We got the jock competition thing coming up. Do you think MC or the Diks will sabotage that? Because of the windows. I aak if we will because MC told Tommy about cooling down with the jocks and etc after they fought.

We got Jill's recital coming up. Personally I can't wait to get that shit over it, getting tired of clicking on the guitar and practicing her notes and etc. Plus I have a good feeling thats when we pop that hymen and Jill won't be able to sit straight in class and Josy will know why.

Halloween bash. You think the Halloween party will be next episode? Or will DPC cuck us again and ep8 will be about planning the party and etc.
Halloween and the mystery of how the sextape actually made it's way to Burke. Especially Halloween planning. Will see if it'll lead to a threesome, since Sage knows Quinn fancies MC. I'm guessing something will happen that'll pave the way for MC's vice president position.

Reactions: Shizuro and Casmyr

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
On a Jill solo route one would generally be mostly CHICK, so would never take that picture in the first place so would never be exposed. As long as you're not on Maya/Josy or Sage paths you can get away with it for now though because they won't recognize the baseball bat.
Is catching Tybalt with a ball that bad? :unsure:

it is still more chick than dickpic.

Lusikun

Sep 8, 2018
Jill needs to grow up, she knows that MC and Josy had something going on and it's about time she found out too. Anyway, I didn't leave any fucking pictures on Tybalt's phone.

But should Tybalt's performance be sabotaged or not? Because making him look good is hard to stomach anyway.
I broke his teeth at the tennis match on purpose and got this dialogue:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can get this dialogue if you lose the tennis match against Jill in Episode 4

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes