vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Probably Quinn recognises Maya as a member of a privileged class... most likely she just sees Maya wanting that free tuition as nothing more then a rich kid wish for more spending money.... Mona, Camilla and Riona seem more close to her own situation and she never expected another reason Maya needs that free tuition, her brother Derek not needing it just confirms that, nor did she ever ask for more information... And besides that.... Quinn is angry at the world, what reason more does she need? ;)

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
technically... in the swypper when you talk to her....if you forget the crabs stuff and just send her the gps coordinates to Bella house... you in the middle of the night go for a piss on the downstairs bathroom where you hear windows scratching and when you look you see joker face Arieth looking in... that is the true ending of ep.5! not sure if sex happened ....

herm it was Quinn! she has the team to pull it off and she as the opportunity! the reason is revenge against Rusty not sponsoring their lifestyle!

Coud also be Tommy in a dumb move to stop the party and prevent Josy from making out with the MC (he knows you made out with Josy on ep.1 he was watching you from behind the bushes next to the MC bicycle)
the problem with being Tommy is that Quinn fallowed him right after!
i wonder the exchange of words when we finally catch up to them Tommy is giving the nail polish excuse...
but he was already calm by then!
i can imagine a raging bull going all out on a temper tantrum on Quinn for half an hour,
where he probably said some nasty hurtful things that Q dismissed in front of him
(but probably hurt her greatly and that is why she fucked him over on the hell week party)!
probably something about her fucking Vinnie and being butthurt over the walk of shame she was showered with when leaving the DIK library!

Nick makes no to little sense imho! he is just being set up to create problems inside the DIK`s!

for that thing to work you need the photo (so someone with access to the girls bathroom at the gym)
access to the computer (Jamie´s phone being stolen?)
or someone to fuck Rusty while another steals the computer
(since the computer was nowhere to be found we can assume it was not Jamie´s phone being stolen)
a decoy to keep everyone distracted while it happens (who sets up the dildo game?)
and nothing is as distracting as girls making out or Tommy throwing a tantrum!
and at least a spotter or two who know the mansion layout

one of those spotters can create a diversion and misdirection maneuver like... oh i do not know...
maybe make out with the DIK closest to finding the computer?
Or the courier that took the pc from Rusty rooms and hide it in the library needed some stress release in the form of a making out???
you must either be Neutral or Neutered.... i mean Chick...
It will definitely not have been Tommy who watched Josy and the MC from behind the bike out of the bushes. Tommy would have immediately gone after the MC and hit him. Tommy is totally absurd.

I also think that the thing with the nail polish could even be true.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
After that party you see a scene with Tommy and Quinn talking..... Tommy asks Quinn why she didnt ask for the money if the HOT's needed it.... Quinn answers it was just her that needed it.....

Yeah, there wasnt explicitly said Quinn robbed the vault but this scene pretty much points that way :)

Kal-El_25

Jul 28, 2018
I wonder if we will ever get a true threesome scene with MC, Maya and Josy. Aside from the park scene for the HOT challenge, you always have to chose one or the other.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I dunno, I think Quinn just sees Maya as too pure and naive (with a seemingly comfortable/easy life) and it really annoys Quinn, simple as that. Maya's relationship with MC is, of course, the cherry on top.

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
If I told you yes, I would be lying to you, but in each episode that happens it becomes more difficult to be Chick or Dik when you enter the relationship of Maya being Neutral you can go up to Dik as long as you are in the middle of the affinity, but this It will reach a point where there are already people who are Massive Dik and cannot lower their affinity because they have already reached a point where there is no going back with the affinity
In this chapter when we have the scenes with josy, which is more convenient, being dik or chik? (to be more loved by her)

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Yeah and on top HOT allready had 3 daughters running to become full fledged HOT's... so an extra target for some drama and manipulation wich Quinn loves was just welcome.... she never expected Maya and Josy to manage all on that list... ( maya, Josy and Lily to get to the 6 passed in the end)

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
In this chapter when we have the scenes with josy, which is more convenient, being dik or chik? (to be more loved by her)
You need neutral or chick affinty to get into the Maya/Josy 3 way relation, think aslong you passed that it doesnt matter what your affinity is till there's another affinity check for the relation.... but there isnt one yet.... If there is one to be expected it would be the check for the "interested in Josy-but not in Maya/Josy 3way-path"... but dunno if there is a real Josy solo path (yet).

Being on both Jill and Maya/Josy path might get a check in a future update too i guess...

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
With Josy there is no difference, she does not have exclusive content for DIk because her sex scenes go on rails, it is not like the scene of Maya or Isabella for example who are Chick and they have position scenes for Chick exclusively

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
Tab (or left click the Quick Menu Skip button). It's the same speed as Ctrl, but you don't have to keep holding the button.

There is a fast skip option in Ren'Py which jumps straight to the next action/menu, which is normally triggered by right-clicking on the Quick Menu Skip button. DPC has disabled this feature in BaDIK 0.7 though (you'd need a it).

It's still there if you hover over the bottom right corner of the screen during free roam events? Check your Preferences and make sure Fast travel button: Enabled

First Post > Extras > Special render guide Ep 7.
Thanks a lot! Appreciate the help

Reactions: Meushi

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
After that party you see a scene with Tommy and Quinn talking..... Tommy asks Quinn why she didnt ask for the money if the HOT's needed it.... Quinn answers it was just her that needed it.....

Yeah, there wasnt explicitly said Quinn robbed the vault but this scene pretty much points that way :)
nobody touched the vault! or else the 22 orange bucks in there would have disappeared! which also precludes Tommy since he as access to the vault!

the computer was outside the vault and only started to be locked down and controlled after the mansion got trashed and the cluck incident!

As for Maya i just remembered something! She finished high school with Magna cum laude(honorable mentions)! had she picked a proper degree she would have gotten a scholarship!
those are just given to the top 10%

So how much does feminism and going for a feminism degree screwed her over?

better then that only a Suma cum laude!

M1keXL

May 30, 2020
Does anyone else dont trust Nick? Hes suspicious af. I mean we know for sure that there is a traitor among the DIK´s. <...>

And thats why im asking if its only me or if yes do you guys have another theory?
Yes, Nick is suspicious. But like in a good detective story there may be several false paths. I was almost 100% sure that Chad's side chick is Melanie. I was terribly wrong. :)

It seems to me for now that Vinnie is involved here. He knows the mansion layout, knows old passords, probably he supplyes jocks with drugs.

Last edited:

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
nobody touched the vault! or else the 22 orange bucks in there would have disappeared! which also precludes Tommy since he as access to the vault!

the computer was outside the vault and only started to be locked down and controlled after the mansion got trashed and the cluck incident!

As for Maya i just remembered something! She finished high school with Magna cum laude(honorable mentions)! had she picked a proper degree she would have gotten a scholarship!
those are just given to the top 10%

So how much does feminism and going for a feminism degree screwed her over?

better then that only a Suma cum laude!
This is categorically false in a way that is not supported by American higher education's structure.

Academic scholarships that offer full ride are rare, and it's not top %10, and is highly dependent on the uni in question. Academic scholarships are almost never offered to people who attend small and/or local colleges ( which B&R definitely is.) Athletic scholarships are what's mostly on offer in those smaller scale universities.

That's the other thing with the whole affair. We all agree Patrick strongarmed Maya into a very bad position. It's not a big leap of logic that he also chose a local college for her to attend ( so he can keep an eye on her.)

We've been this rabbit hole before Ep7 too, and it didnt make any sense then either.

Maya could've been going for a physics degree and she would still get nothing.

Also, you misquoted her study as well. She said she applied for a "social work degree", not a political science or social sciences degree. When you say "feminism" degree, that's categorically referred to social science degrees.

A social work degree is one that allows you to work in things like hospital and school administrations, social programs ( such as as Foster Care or Child Protective Services or Domestic Violence Support etc.) and local government administration.

It has absolutely nothing to do with social sciences. Those are things like Philosophy, sociology, History, geography, Law, anthropology and even Economics ( most economists disagree with this notion, however, but that's another issue)

As far as field of study goes, Maya's field is what usually would be for 2 year programs. Again, social work, not sciences.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes