felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I wonder if we will ever get a true threesome scene with MC, Maya and Josy. Aside from the park scene for the HOT challenge, you always have to chose one or the other.
if MC goes to Josy, he proposes to her to meet Maya in his room, I'd say that if it goes through, the girls will have to thank him in some way (not by putting the books in order, nor by giving maths lessons...).

circloflyf

Jan 14, 2021
I fully subscribe to the idea that what you think doesn't define you, your actions do.
Quinn might be the biggest jerk with a heart of gold in all literary and fiction history, but as long as she keeps acting like a total and complete villain.... She is a villain.

See, she is a COMPLICATED villain. Which is a good villain to have. A villain some people can sympathize with (ala Thanos, Killmonger, the likes of em) are very effective in creating emotional tension in a story. So I like QUinn a lot as a character. But I will never root for her. Those of you do that do root for her, that's a choice you guys make for yourselves.

But please, don't tell me she's not a villain. Maybe not THE villain, but definitely a villain and an antagonist.

I think what sealed the deal for me in Ep7 was her going after the footage of Maya and Josy's "3some" from Arieth. I'm sorry, but, there is no fucking scenario that maniac is looking for that footage for any good reason.

We all do realize she was gonna use that footage ( if she could obtain it) to make unwilling (read: FORCED) prostitutes out of both Maya and Josy, right?

I'm not telling you she cannot be redeemed, but that redemption would be bittersweet at best. She keeps kicking Maya while she's down, still. Coming back from that sort of villainy is kinda hard to write.

DPC wouldn't include these scenes if he had intended to have a truly happy ending for her.
If DPC were going to make Quinn a main character, a "LI" as the lingo appears to be, it definitely would have happened by now. I didn't realize until yesterday she wasn't included in the reports. But since she isn't, she's not likely to become part of it.

As for the villain angle, I don't see this as that kind of story at all. There are no heroes or villains that I can see. I see the writing showing us flawed people. Quinn has made and continues to make devious decisions. Of course she wants that recording to use against Maya. That's her character. But the door is open for change too.

Aug 6, 2017
if MC goes to Josy, he proposes to her to meet Maya in his room, I'd say that if it goes through, the girls will have to thank him in some way (not by putting the books in order, nor by giving maths lessons...).
there is a way to avoid all of this? mc needs to make space for his third date with jill, the dinner with bella, guitar lessons with sage, smoking crack with quinn, etc...

M1keXL

May 30, 2020
You can see the similarities between MC and Jill and Neil and Lynette. Jill and Lynette are rich whereas the later are poor and try to seduce them. Reminds me of Romeo and Juliet. We'll probably see a balcony scene where MC declares his love for Jill.
Shakespeare's themes... In this case we can expect dramatic twists and turns. For example, does anyone know Lynette's last name? Maybe Royce?

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
Interesting points regarding Quinn have been made in this thread, just wanted to discuss those because they do make an interesting case even though most points that are talked about heavily can be easily debunked, at least partially.
  1. Dealing drugs - this is pretty weak in and of itself because she hasn't been distributing any illegal drugs before that 8-ball that she still has at her disposal, which is a recent occurrence. Xanax, testosterone, sugar pills, and marijuana (which is decriminalized in most U.S. states) are all legal drugs, I would advise Quinn to set up a legal entity with a license in order to distribute it legally because there's no real issue apart from legal technicalities. Also also, flushing that fresh coke down the toilet would be a smart move, she already looks at it at the end of the episode if you play your cards right screenshot1410.png screenshot1411.png
  2. Prostitution - this has grounds, however, it is situational and does not apply to every HOT or pledge and needs more explanation. Josy, Lily, Ashley, Maya - don't remember them ever complaining about it or 'being forced' to sell themselves to anyone. This issue only arose with Mona and that will probably be expanded upon in the future. Camila is the only other pledge that got involved, alongside the HOTs Sarah, Melanie, and Riona who (from the looks of it) do it voluntarily and don't have any issues with it as they probably get a cut from it.
  3. Bullying 'everybody' - this has the strongest grounds out of all three, but then again, this doesn't apply to 'anyone in sight'. You could of course consider calling someone 'a shrimp' or 'a pervert' to be bullying, but to me, it isn't so, especially when it can progress to her calling you 'babe' later on screenshot0458.png screenshot0909.png In the end, let's see what the future brings for Quinn because her arc has been one of the most intriguing ones to follow so far screenshot0486.png

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
there is a way to avoid all of this? mc needs to make space for his third date with jill, the dinner with bella, guitar lessons with sage, smoking crack with quinn, etc...
I'm not sure, but I think if you go to Maya you don't propose anything.

I'm not sure Jill really comes to MC's room from DIKs.... would be a little extreme for her.

although after Bella...

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MelonGod gets it
Quinn belongs at Clown College, not B&R, given the ridiculous makeup that cakes her face most of the time. It's understandable though, since she never had a mommy to teach her that makeup is most effective when you can't tell it's been applied at all. Then again, Maya could learn the same lesson ...

• Haha
Reactions: JamieSadistic

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
I absolutely get that perspective. And if you're into characters like Maya and Josy, or if you're into the DIKs as a frat, she's a piece of shit. But, I think all of that is a facade. She's putting on the tough girl show for everyone to keep them at arms length and away from her delicate and damaged reality, which she is struggling more and more to hide from the MC. The MC is her gateway to, for lack of a better word, salvation. Just how I see it.
You could call it a facade if she was stoic and didn't affect anyone with her bs. But her actions affect everyone around her in negative ways, so your theory just doesn't fit.

Reactions: isotope

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Interesting points regarding Quinn have been made in this thread, just wanted to discuss those because they do make an interesting case even though most points that are talked about heavily can be easily debunked, at least partially.
  1. Dealing drugs - this is pretty weak in and of itself because she hasn't been distributing any illegal drugs before that 8-ball that she still has at her disposal, which is a recent occurrence. Xanax, testosterone, sugar pills, and marijuana (which is decriminalized in most U.S. states) are all legal drugs, I would advise Quinn to set up a legal entity with a license in order to distribute it legally because there's no real issue apart from legal technicalities. Also also, flushing that fresh coke down the toilet would be a smart move, she already looks at it at the end of the episode if you play your cards right View attachment 1180331 View attachment 1180332
  2. Prostitution - this has grounds, however, it is situational and does not apply to every HOT or pledge and needs more explanation. Josy, Lily, Ashley, Maya - don't remember them ever complaining about it or 'being forced' to sell themselves to anyone. This issue only arose with Mona and that will probably be expanded upon in the future. Camila is the only other pledge that got involved, alongside the HOTs Sarah, Melanie, and Riona who (from the looks of it) do it voluntarily and don't have any issues with it as they probably get a cut from it.
  3. Bullying 'everybody' - this has the strongest grounds out of all three, but then again, this doesn't apply to 'anyone in sight'. You could of course consider calling someone 'a shrimp' or 'a pervert' to be bullying, but to me, it isn't so, especially when it can progress to her calling you 'babe' later on View attachment 1180334 View attachment 1180335 In the end, let's see what the future brings for Quinn because her arc has been one of the most intriguing ones to follow so far View attachment 1180343
screenshot0064.png
here she volunteers to distribute the astrazeneca vaccine

ep3_quri13.jpg
and here she saves Riona from a dangerous fainting

but without slow motion it is difficult to judge

Quinn is a very interesting character, but if we deny everything she does she is no longer one.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
So since we are all in agreement that Quinn is best girl.

Who is number 2? Lily, right?

And next episode Quinn and Lily threesome. Best girl + second best girl = best threesome.
No and no.

1. Bottom feeder.

2. She's alright though certainly not near the top.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
This is categorically false in a way that is not supported by American higher education's structure.

Academic scholarships that offer full ride are rare, and it's not top %10, and is highly dependent on the uni in question. Academic scholarships are almost never offered to people who attend small and/or local colleges ( which B&R definitely is.) Athletic scholarships are what's mostly on offer in those smaller scale universities.

That's the other thing with the whole affair. We all agree Patrick strongarmed Maya into a very bad position. It's not a big leap of logic that he also chose a local college for her to attend ( so he can keep an eye on her.)

We've been this rabbit hole before Ep7 too, and it didnt make any sense then either.

Maya could've been going for a physics degree and she would still get nothing.

Also, you misquoted her study as well. She said she applied for a "social work degree", not a political science or social sciences degree. When you say "feminism" degree, that's categorically referred to social science degrees.

A social work degree is one that allows you to work in things like hospital and school administrations, social programs ( such as as Foster Care or Child Protective Services or Domestic Violence Support etc.) and local government administration.

It has absolutely nothing to do with social sciences. Those are things like Philosophy, sociology, History, geography, Law, anthropology and even Economics ( most economists disagree with this notion, however, but that's another issue)

As far as field of study goes, Maya's field is what usually would be for 2 year programs. Again, social work, not sciences.
you are ofc right in almost everything you stated!

except for sociology (and i got a degree in sociology by the way) all others are real fields of study that help develop our human civilization!
Not as great as economics because economics is on a level on itself above history or psychology but bellow physics!

its america where 50% of everyone that graduates is not expected to attend college

also the scholarship system is far harder i had a nose bleed and a blank mind and mistaken it for my own country education system where all the smart... lyest? people are expected to attend college and be brainwashed

Also child protection services and domestic violence are feminist degrees!

even in america! check out how many man shelters there are!

or how the cases of males abusing children are reported in opposition to females abusing children?

a very smart feminist friend of mine (what a surprise a smart feminist and she is my friend...) stated that that is probably the reason why most of the children being murdered/abused by parents are by the mothers!

because the shitty child protection system do not hold the mothers accountable until its too late and must be taken to penal court!

and why are those services shitty? because they are staffed by ideologues instead of decent people!

lets not talk about education degrees which are basically light feminist degrees nowadays!

and no i have nothing against women! love most of them! know quite a few who are quite competent and professional!
guess what... none of those are femycommies, they got where they got because they are worth a damn!

its always the shitty workers who need "protection", mainly from their own incompetence!

but your post is factually correct, its my bad!

Reactions: D2M3

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
I absolutely get that perspective. And if you're into characters like Maya and Josy, or if you're into the DIKs as a frat, she's a piece of shit. But, I think all of that is a facade. She's putting on the tough girl show for everyone to keep them at arms length and away from her delicate and damaged reality, which she is struggling more and more to hide from the MC. The MC is her gateway to, for lack of a better word, salvation. Just how I see it.
Okay, I really like Quinn, I didn't in the beginning but not, I definitely wouldn't be opposed to a nice ending with her. I hope you don't take too much offense to this, but... you're a crockpot full of shit :ROFLMAO:. Facade or not, people don't and shouldn't get a pass for being an asshole to the people around them. She may have a tough past and try to keep people from getting too close, but that ain't an excuse. Hell, I'm the same way, not wanting to let people get too close to me, but I've definitely never tried to power play my peers into following my orders. And if I did, the rational part of my brain would not be surprised if those peers jumped me in an alleyway.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
How do you get the scene when Cathy kisses Mc in episode 7 after class is dismissed?
You have to be on her path for that to happen. Have successful swiper conversation with her, get a blowjob on the car and just stay with her after class. Just don’t be on the Bella path or you’ll regret it. :cautious:

Reactions: Kronicza7x

Istatenu

Jan 13, 2021
First post here. This is quite the thread; almost 7000 pages! And some really good discussions. It's interesting to see how polarizing Quinn is with people here. She's either at the top or the bottom of tier lists.

I just have a few thoughts to get off my chest here after finishing Ch. 7 in all 3 of my saves (Chick, Neutral, and DIK).

Quinn
I feel like, as a player, I like Quinn more than the MC does (or should). The player is granted information that the MC doesn't have. So we see Quinn snuggle up against MC only after MC is passed out. We also see some of the struggle Quinn goes through with her money issues. (We also see some of the terrible things she does.)

I'm the kind of player that wants to fix broken people so Quinn's character is very appealing to me. When I get to see the real Quinn in those quiet, private moments my heart opens up to her. (By "real" I mean the glimpses of how Quinn might be if she wasn't in the deep shit she's in. Snuggling, thanking MC in Ch. 6 for stopping her bleeding and cleaning her up, wrapping her legs around MC in the kitchen in Ch 7 party.)

Bella
It also the reason Bella is so appealing to me. I just want to fix her. I'd do anything to make her smile. And those few moments where MC makes her smirk are so enjoyable for me. (Her rejecting me after finding the panties was a real kick in the dick. Good thing I have multiple routes.)

Riona
I find Riona appealing because she's caught up in Quinn's shit. And her request in Ch 7 for MC to watch her back in is a great setup for the future. But she broke my heart by charging me $$$. (I guess that's my fault for not picking her ass as #1.) I also feel personally challenged to make her orgasm. I'm irritated that MC hasn't tried harder or other various techniques to make her cum. MC has a great cock but some girls need some other stimulation.

Maya
Even though I like to fix people, Maya is just not very appealing to me. Maybe it's because I don't see any way to help her right now. Maybe if there was dirt that MC found on her Dad and then could blackmail him into leaving her alone. But currently this Maya story is a real bummer. I feel much more attached to Josy since we've known her since the beginning and a relationship with her is uncomplicated.

Heather
I like how this chapter has turned around Heather a bit. She now hates me slightly less. Probably be banging her in the next chapter.

I might do some focused LI playthroughs while we wait for the next chapter. Well that's all for now. Just wanted to say thanks for all the great discussion and theorizing. This is a great thread.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
First post here. This is quite the thread; almost 7000 pages! And some really good discussions. It's interesting to see how polarizing Quinn is with people here. She's either at the top or the bottom of tier lists.

I just have a few thoughts to get off my chest here after finishing Ch. 7 in all 3 of my saves (Chick, Neutral, and DIK).

Quinn
I feel like, as a player, I like Quinn more than the MC does (or should). The player is granted information that the MC doesn't have. So we see Quinn snuggle up against MC only after MC is passed out. We also see some of the struggle Quinn goes through with her money issues. (We also see some of the terrible things she does.)

I'm the kind of player that wants to fix broken people so Quinn's character is very appealing to me. When I get to see the real Quinn in those quiet, private moments my heart opens up to her. (By "real" I mean the glimpses of how Quinn might be if she wasn't in the deep shit she's in. Snuggling, thanking MC in Ch. 6 for stopping her bleeding and cleaning her up, wrapping her legs around MC in the kitchen in Ch 7 party.)

Bella
It also the reason Bella is so appealing to me. I just want to fix her. I'd do anything to make her smile. And those few moments where MC makes her smirk are so enjoyable for me. (Her rejecting me after finding the panties was a real kick in the dick. Good thing I have multiple routes.)

Riona
I find Riona appealing because she's caught up in Quinn's shit. And her request in Ch 7 for MC to watch her back in is a great setup for the future. But she broke my heart by charging me $$$. (I guess that's my fault for not picking her ass as #1.) I also feel personally challenged to make her orgasm. I'm irritated that MC hasn't tried harder or other various techniques to make her cum. MC has a great cock but some girls need some other stimulation.

Maya
Even though I like to fix people, Maya is just not very appealing to me. Maybe it's because I don't see any way to help her right now. Maybe if there was dirt that MC found on her Dad and then could blackmail him into leaving her alone. But currently this Maya story is a real bummer. I feel much more attached to Josy since we've known her since the beginning and a relationship with her is uncomplicated.

Heather
I like how this chapter has turned around Heather a bit. She now hates me slightly less. Probably be banging her in the next chapter.

I might do some focused LI playthroughs while we wait for the next chapter. Well that's all for now. Just wanted to say thanks for all the great discussion and theorizing. This is a great thread.
Hey! Welcome! Try not to take discussions in here too seriously, people sometimes get in their feelings but it's all in good fun! I agree in some way with everything you said. I thought the Riona scene at the HOT party was a great set up for our Riona journey, but I guess DPC didn't share that same thought process

Reactions: shazba and Istatenu

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Dealing drugs - this is pretty weak in and of itself because she hasn't been distributing any illegal drugs before that 8-ball that she still has at her disposal, which is a recent occurrence. Xanax, testosterone, sugar pills, and marijuana (which is decriminalized in most U.S. states) are all legal drugs, I would advise Quinn to set up a legal entity with a license in order to distribute it legally because there's no real issue apart from legal technicalities.
Lol, most drugs are medicine. Xanax and every controlled substance with medical uses are prescription only and cannot be sold or bought by random people. You need to be a pharmacist to sell these things. Illegal drugs become illegal when the proper distribution and administration steps are bypassed, not because they are inherently evil or something.

That said, drug dealers are people too lol. Bunch of my friends were slangin weed growing up. The lifestyle is conductive to destructive behavior, but it's basically a "job" like any other if we get down to it. People want drugs, you sell them drugs.

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes