druwon

Apr 10, 2018
Damn it was a good episode ! Hate that feeling when it comes to an end... sort of emptiness left over. But you know at least, DPC already working on the next one, ~5 months to go.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Quinn belongs at Clown College, not B&R, given the ridiculous makeup that cakes her face most of the time. It's understandable though, since she never had a mommy to teach her that makeup is most effective when you can't tell it's been applied at all. Then again, Maya could learn the same lesson ...
Right? Maya looks like she dove into a pool of foundation, every inch of her looks like it's covered in make-up (except for her hands, which look like they belong to an old lady).

So since we are all in agreement that Quinn is best girl.
No.

Who is number 2? Lily, right?
No.

Barring the circumstances and the way your romance begins, Isabella is totally my jam, though. Sage would be top-tier, but honestly, I think she's just a bit too wild for me.

Riona seems like a great person under all the abuse and manipulation Quinn has smacked down on her, I'd like to think I could help her blossom into a lovely and well-adjusted person if only DPC let me properly woo her and nip Quinn's talons out of her.

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
No...t yet. You can chat with her on Swyper and she wants the D of course. Maybe after Sage tells her to shave her pubes and get some cream you can bang her but I'm not holding my breath :HideThePain:
Telling a redhead to shave of her pubes is like telling MC to cut off his balls. She would lose so much appeal. Also I can give her my cream. The DIKs still have some left over because of her. So I guess everything is settled for Arieth path in Episode 8 :cool:

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
View attachment 1180366
here she volunteers to distribute the astrazeneca vaccine

View attachment 1180369
and here she saves Riona from a dangerous fainting

but without slow motion it is difficult to judge

Quinn is a very interesting character, but if we deny everything she does she is no longer one.
The problem is your post doesn’t negate the things I mentioned, straw man doesn’t help you either. Trying to turn everything into a joke two times in a row definitely isn’t helpful, you should try to mix it up and not reframe the initial post that was made into the one that is most suitable for your own ‘rebuttal’ or ‘humorous answer’

Last edited:

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
You have to be on her path for that to happen. Have successful swiper conversation with her, get a blowjob on the car and just stay with her after class. Just don’t be on the Bella path or you’ll regret it. :cautious:
Nothings working. Does Mc have to be chick or dik?

obibobi

May 10, 2017
but the other LIs have pretty much ONLY sentimental problems, tomorrow all of them except Bella (maybe, her situation is not clear), they might as well marry MC and drop out of college and live happily ever after.

Quinn has other problems to deal with, and starts way behind the others.

I never said she has to become an angel but some little hint I would already expect to see, some less abrupt passage in the dialogue with Tommy for example, instead it's always the old Quinn.

on the other LIs the effect of MC's presence is obligatory, he will be their friend anyway, for Quinn it's a precise choice, he should have a greater impact, which I don't see.

then if BADIk will last 20 chapters there's plenty of time, but the impression is that Quinn's function is marked
There's an important reason why so far the MC hasn't been heavily involved in her seedier story so far. Her actions are far more serious than any other characters and would heavily alter the tone of the entire game. Even as a complete DIK, you do not have the details on her worst actions, the MC has deniability on the worst of it, only hints. But this amount of focus is not something you do without bringing the main character into at some point.

Quinn is like a reverse Jill, sexually forward, emotionally closed, but the game has been dropping numerous hints about her. She can't show heavy change until it comes crashing down or she is at some crossroads an action that is just too much. If Quinn was one dimensional, they wouldn't bother with the scenes on her own. She'd be a Tybalt, merely an obstacle.

Reactions: ename144

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
If you're on chick you auto reject her in the car so...
No, I think the auto reject is only if you’re on the Maya and Josy path. I'm usually Dik or neutral when I go to Cathy but it should work with chick if her path is active.

Reactions: Casmyr

Kal-El_25

Jul 28, 2018
I hope so! I'm still waiting for that birthday present... It was clearly hinted that it was going to happen after the HOT ceremony, but then that Mofo Pattrick came and fucked it up :mad: I don't know if that throuple will last but I least want a proper Maya and Josy threesome ! After all that drama we deserve this !

View attachment 1180341
I agree. I hope I get one since I feel I was robbed with Acting Lessons. Lol

• Sad
Reactions: Marley300

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
That would have been interesting to see ! Even if you don’t get to kiss Lily, you can still have sex with her at the HOT party (if you’re a Dik and/or you got her Tequila) and that’s way better than kissing. ;)
I loved that. Lily asking MC if he's in a relationship, Josy is literally in the next room telling Sage how great a guy you are and etc.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I loved that. Lily asking MC if he's in a relationship, Josy is literally in the next room telling Sage how great a guy you are and etc.
in my DIK run, I just chase Sage, and after he tell her that he doesn't want to be the rebound guy, he tells Lily that he is without a partner... it's pitiful... hahahahaha

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
To understand the situation of Quinn and Tommy, it is necessary to reconstruct their past. This is only a theory, by no means 100% correct.

From Tommy we know that Josy wondered how he made it to the B&R in the first place. Josy and Tommy hate each other, but why?
I think that Tommy, Quinn and Zoey were in a group. However, Zoey started something with Josy and Tommy discovered it by accident when he went to Josy's room to get some nail polish to sniff. (kind of funny) It came logically to the quarrel. Both told Monica. Zoey was now not allowed to go home to Josy and Tommy ended the relationship with Zoey. I assume that Zoey and the MC had sex for the first time after Zoey and Josy's relationship. In a tree house.

MC: "I don't even remember whose tree house it was...but we were in it...drinking and having a good time."
Maybe in Josy's?

Josy falls in love with Maya. We know from Josy that Maya used to be more adventurous. What if Josy wanted to talk Maya into a threesome with some guy back then. The whole thing probably happened in the fresh air.

Derek to Maya: "Don't you say sex outdoors. Please...not sex outdoors."

But it probably went a little wrong and Maya got scared. I could imagine Tommy being around and really beating the guy up.

Josy later tells Tommy to leave her friends alone.

I think that Tommy got into trouble because of this action and had to do social work in a retirement home. There he meets the granny that later the MC cares for. It a few years earlier and could have experienced more than the MC. I come up with this because Tommy showed a strong dislike of what the nursing home was about in EP6. There was a rich guy who didn't know who his father was. (Burke) Quinn is told stories about Lynette and the MC during her childhood. She doesn't know it's the MC, of course. You wonder how the father knows these stories? Intro EP6 Lana is lying on the mattress.

According to my theory, Burke is the MC's uncle and does not know his father, MC's grandfather, because Bruke is an illegitimate child. We know that Neil is impoverished by a lawsuit. I assume that was a custody battle over the MC because Burke wants to keep the entire inheritance. But Neil won the lawsuit and Burke could lose half the inheritance. Plus, Burke still doesn't know his father. Tommy comes to the B&R with what he knows from Grandma and Burke still wants to find his father. Quinn and Riona also barely made it to B&R. Quinn could have used her knowledge of Lana's stories (Lana was probably a friend of Lynette) to arouse Burke's interest. With Riona, Burke will have demanded sex for the first time in exchange for free tuition. Quinn and Tommy are still in a relationship. Now Quinn, Riona and Tommy are building the drug ring and the restaurant to help Riona. But now the unbelievable happens. Heather finds out and blackmails Quinn and Tommy. Then at some point Maya and the MC come to B&R. Tommy knows Maya and wants revenge for the trouble he had. He gets Quinn to take Maya in to the HOT's.
Quinn is not interested in the MC at first. Not until Quinn gets his hands on his phone. Yes Josy called once and Quinn pretended to be a friend. But that is beside the point. More importantly, Quinn may have found out that the MC was in contact with Zoey.

MC: "We stayed in touch on social media. I saw that she got a new boyfriend."

Quinn probably didn't know where Zoey was, but found out through the MC's cell phone. Quinn and Riona were out in between times and no one knew where they were. Who knows what Quinn learned from Zoey about the MC. One should consider that Zoey and the MC were thick friends for a long time. After that, in any case, her interest in the MC was awakened. When Josy came to B&R, Quinn didn't want Josy at the HOT's at first. But when Josy mentioned that she was Tommy's stepsister, that changed abruptly. Quinn with the knowledge of Zoey realized that Zoey was cheating on her with Josy. (Quinn/Zoey/Tommy Throuple) I would imagine that the revenge on Josy that Quinn and Tommy were planning was to use Maya for that. Looking at the scavenger hunt list, that's likely. However, Quinn and Tommy didn't get their revenge because it was prevented by Josy and the MC. Tommy was true as a father in hell week an asshole to the MC. Is maybe no wonder if he knew that the MC and Zoey had sex with each other. Now the MC is fucking Quinn on the roof at the DIK Mansion. Tommy's reaction we know. In EP6, Josy and Maya managed to become sisters at the HOT's. But what a coincidence that Maya's father comes over. Moving on to the party of EP7. Josy learns more from Sage than we know. Most likely also that Quinn and Tommy were once in a relationship. The MC can get almost any woman drunk. But the most important ones will be Becky and Heather. Josy knows Becky and both may be friends. Becky is trying to invite a friend to the party.

Maybe it is Zoey?
This would allow Josy to find out about Zoey and contact her later.
The MC can tell Heather that Tommy is cheating on her. (Tommy cheats on Heather all the time. Love looks different).
Heather drinks pretty strong alcohol (absinthe). When the MC goes looking for Josy, he finds her with Heather. What if Heather speaks with too loose a tongue and Josy finds out that Heather blackmailed Tommy to end the relationship with Quinn. That could explain a lot. Josy then talks to Quinn and opens her eyes. Now we come to my problem with the picture. The light pair of legs are 95% Quinn's legs. Quinn has similar feet to Maya, but Quinn has a small scar on her right foot and Maya does not. The dark legs are probably tights because when I zoomed in I saw errors from the rendering and holes with a lighter skin tone are visible. However, it's not Josy because the toes don't fit. But I speculate that it is Zoey, because here the toes match 75%.
Many will think now, this can't be Quinn, because Tommy was with Quinn afterwards. But you should consider that Tommy first brought the girls out of the house because the MC showed up. After that he sat with the others at the breakfast table. When Tommy was at Quinn's, he was like a lamb. Quinn was not nice to Tommy, that's right. But she's also being blackmailed. After the sex scene in EP6, Quinn warned the MC. Maybe she's afraid to change anything. In the end, Quinn was sitting on her bed, looking into a book. Maybe it wasn't a book, but a photo album. We don't know. But she was also looking at the coke. I could imagine that Quinn has reached her point through the last night with Zoey and Tommy, where she starts to think about what she has done and maybe wants to change. And now three routes come into play for Quinn.

Route 1:
Quinn wasn't there for the threesome and isn't with the MC. It will end badly for Quinn.
Route 2:
Quinn was in the threesome and is not with the MC. She will run away with Zoey and Tommy, just like Vinny.
Route 3:
Quinn is with the MC (threesome doesn't matter) and both will get an ending from DPC.

Tommy will definitely walk away with Zoey.

I hope you enjoy reading this long text.:)

Avarossa

Dec 3, 2017
So... Im sorry to ask, but how do one opens the menu to edit choiced/relationships? I did it once to change my rep with Bella... Could be a part of mod tho, I just know that its possible ;c

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
in my DIK run, I just chase Sage, and after he tell her that he doesn't want to be the rebound guy, he tells Lily that he is without a partner... it's pitiful... hahahahaha
If you only chased Sage, Why are you talking about a conversation with Lily that only happens after sex? Sus :unsure:

To understand the situation of Quinn and Tommy, it is necessary to reconstruct their past. This is only a theory, by no means 100% correct.

From Tommy we know that Josy wondered how he made it to the B&R in the first place. Josy and Tommy hate each other, but why?
I think that Tommy, Quinn and Zoey were in a group. However, Zoey started something with Josy and Tommy discovered it by accident when he went to Josy's room to get some nail polish to sniff. (kind of funny) It came logically to the quarrel. Both told Monica. Zoey was now not allowed to go home to Josy and Tommy ended the relationship with Zoey. I assume that Zoey and the MC had sex for the first time after Zoey and Josy's relationship. In a tree house.

MC: "I don't even remember whose tree house it was...but we were in it...drinking and having a good time."
Maybe in Josy's?

Josy falls in love with Maya. We know from Josy that Maya used to be more adventurous. What if Josy wanted to talk Maya into a threesome with some guy back then. The whole thing probably happened in the fresh air.

Derek to Maya: "Don't you say sex outdoors. Please...not sex outdoors."

But it probably went a little wrong and Maya got scared. I could imagine Tommy being around and really beating the guy up.

Josy later tells Tommy to leave her friends alone.

I think that Tommy got into trouble because of this action and had to do social work in a retirement home. There he meets the granny that later the MC cares for. It a few years earlier and could have experienced more than the MC. I come up with this because Tommy showed a strong dislike of what the nursing home was about in EP6. There was a rich guy who didn't know who his father was. (Burke) Quinn is told stories about Lynette and the MC during her childhood. She doesn't know it's the MC, of course. You wonder how the father knows these stories? Intro EP6 Lana is lying on the mattress.

According to my theory, Burke is the MC's uncle and does not know his father, MC's grandfather, because Bruke is an illegitimate child. We know that Neil is impoverished by a lawsuit. I assume that was a custody battle over the MC because Burke wants to keep the entire inheritance. But Neil won the lawsuit and Burke could lose half the inheritance. Plus, Burke still doesn't know his father. Tommy comes to the B&R with what he knows from Grandma and Burke still wants to find his father. Quinn and Riona also barely made it to B&R. Quinn could have used her knowledge of Lana's stories (Lana was probably a friend of Lynette) to arouse Burke's interest. With Riona, Burke will have demanded sex for the first time in exchange for free tuition. Quinn and Tommy are still in a relationship. Now Quinn, Riona and Tommy are building the drug ring and the restaurant to help Riona. But now the unbelievable happens. Heather finds out and blackmails Quinn and Tommy. Then at some point Maya and the MC come to B&R. Tommy knows Maya and wants revenge for the trouble he had. He gets Quinn to take Maya in to the HOT's.
Quinn is not interested in the MC at first. Not until Quinn gets his hands on his phone. Yes Josy called once and Quinn pretended to be a friend. But that is beside the point. More importantly, Quinn may have found out that the MC was in contact with Zoey.

MC: "We stayed in touch on social media. I saw that she got a new boyfriend."

Quinn probably didn't know where Zoey was, but found out through the MC's cell phone. Quinn and Riona were out in between times and no one knew where they were. Who knows what Quinn learned from Zoey about the MC. One should consider that Zoey and the MC were thick friends for a long time. After that, in any case, her interest in the MC was awakened. When Josy came to B&R, Quinn didn't want Josy at the HOT's at first. But when Josy mentioned that she was Tommy's stepsister, that changed abruptly. Quinn with the knowledge of Zoey realized that Zoey was cheating on her with Josy. (Quinn/Zoey/Tommy Throuple) I would imagine that the revenge on Josy that Quinn and Tommy were planning was to use Maya for that. Looking at the scavenger hunt list, that's likely. However, Quinn and Tommy didn't get their revenge because it was prevented by Josy and the MC. Tommy was true as a father in hell week an asshole to the MC. Is maybe no wonder if he knew that the MC and Zoey had sex with each other. Now the MC is fucking Quinn on the roof at the DIK Mansion. Tommy's reaction we know. In EP6, Josy and Maya managed to become sisters at the HOT's. But what a coincidence that Maya's father comes over. Moving on to the party of EP7. Josy learns more from Sage than we know. Most likely also that Quinn and Tommy were once in a relationship. The MC can get almost any woman drunk. But the most important ones will be Becky and Heather. Josy knows Becky and both may be friends. Becky is trying to invite a friend to the party.

Maybe it is Zoey?
This would allow Josy to find out about Zoey and contact her later.
The MC can tell Heather that Tommy is cheating on her. (Tommy cheats on Heather all the time. Love looks different).
Heather drinks pretty strong alcohol (absinthe). When the MC goes looking for Josy, he finds her with Heather. What if Heather speaks with too loose a tongue and Josy finds out that Heather blackmailed Tommy to end the relationship with Quinn. That could explain a lot. Josy then talks to Quinn and opens her eyes. Now we come to my problem with the picture. The light pair of legs are 95% Quinn's legs. Quinn has similar feet to Maya, but Quinn has a small scar on her right foot and Maya does not. The dark legs are probably tights because when I zoomed in I saw errors from the rendering and holes with a lighter skin tone are visible. However, it's not Josy because the toes don't fit. But I speculate that it is Zoey, because here the toes match 75%.
Many will think now, this can't be Quinn, because Tommy was with Quinn afterwards. But you should consider that Tommy first brought the girls out of the house because the MC showed up. After that he sat with the others at the breakfast table. When Tommy was at Quinn's, he was like a lamb. Quinn was not nice to Tommy, that's right. But she's also being blackmailed. After the sex scene in EP6, Quinn warned the MC. Maybe she's afraid to change anything. In the end, Quinn was sitting on her bed, looking into a book. Maybe it wasn't a book, but a photo album. We don't know. But she was also looking at the coke. I could imagine that Quinn has reached her point through the last night with Zoey and Tommy, where she starts to think about what she has done and maybe wants to change. And now three routes come into play for Quinn.

Route 1:
Quinn wasn't there for the threesome and isn't with the MC. It will end badly for Quinn.
Route 2:
Quinn was in the threesome and is not with the MC. She will run away with Zoey and Tommy, just like Vinny.
Route 3:
Quinn is with the MC (threesome doesn't matter) and both will get an ending from DPC.

Tommy will definitely walk away with Zoey.

I hope you enjoy reading this long text.:)
Holy shit dali....TL;DR

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes