Aug 3, 2020
Since you're ignoring all side girls, Maya and Josy because 2 is better than 1, and even if it doesn't work you can still have Josy
But I have a feeling that we will chose either 1 of em, I'm beginning to lose interest on maya and jill. Josy and sage is still up there and bella is really good although it sort of is a guilty pleasure. Just need Lily to be a LI come on man!

Bingus99

Apr 6, 2021
So which walkthrough is best? I'm going to plan my decisions thoroughly now
It depends on which girls u prefer. If u like Sage and quinn then go full on dik mode. For Josy n Maya its neutral and for Jill n Bella neutral and Chick affinity I think

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
And there we have it, a testimony to the civility of internet debate.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nothing but love and respect, bro.

On an unrelated note. Did anyone pick up that there is a flag in the game called:

ep7_nerds_lewd

It doesn't get used throughout episode 7, it just gets declared. There are two reasons I can think of for the existence of this tag:
  1. DPC is a shifty cunt (term of endearment of course) and he put this flag in there to mess with people; or
  2. There was a slightly more physical scene (more than just a slap in the face) with Sally and KRJ that got removed from the episode.
Well, it almost has to be the sauna scene because Sally asks MC "Are you gonna sit down or bother us?" only there's no choice to sit down, just to tease and leave which is truly disheartening because I know me and a few of the boys have been wanting that Sally scene.

The end of episode 7 leads us to the assumption that Chad is gay.

But is he really? In the episode where we heard him having phone sex, he was talking to a girl. Who I'm assuming is Melanie.

This begs the question. Is Chad a bisexual man hoe?

Persomally, I've got no fucking clue. Anybody got any theories?
Look closer at that scene before MC goes into the back. You can see Mel and Sarah on the treadmills while Chad is in the locker room. So far, I haven't seen any bluetooth earpieces at B&R and I don't think Mel would be dumb enough to phone sex Chad on speaker so it wasn't her. I think Troy crossdresses.

Reactions: shazba
Feb 29, 2020
Ok what I'm wondering is for what reason has Josy And Camila gotten progressively darker each update.
But all the others stayed pretty much the same through out.
What do the 2 of them get together a couple days a week and hang out at the tanning salons?

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
So I finished my harem route, in relationships with 5 of the 'main' girls and no side chick. Man this is gonna fuck me up so bad. I can't even chose between them. Something is gonna go wrong I can feel it.
Of course it's gonna go wrong! You're dating five girls at once. And as if that wasn't enough, you are doing so in a DPC game.

Sorry, mate, but I gotta say it.

You-fucked-up-rrwopz.jpg

Picc4h

Aug 13, 2018
I know :HideThePain: , help me choose please because i know this is gonna go so wrong
By now I did a route for each one, 1 with dik affinity, 1 on neutral and 2 on chick (counting Josy&Maya as one).
Feels more liberating this way than having MC's guilty thoughts throughout the entire episode 6 and 7 and also ,as I said before, it's a DPC game so going harem is a bad idea. You could try the same but with the affinities you want in each route, or at least another one with your best girl... it's not like the 8th episode is gonna drop anytime soon. :cry:

Istatenu

Jan 13, 2021
...Look closer at that scene before MC goes into the back. You can see Mel and Sarah on the treadmills while Chad is in the locker room. So far, I haven't seen any bluetooth earpieces at B&R and I don't think Mel would be dumb enough to phone sex Chad on speaker so it wasn't her. I think Troy crossdresses.
I agree that Troy crossdressing is the most reasonable reading of the situation. But we have seen some bluetooth shenanigans. Bella was talking to MC while on the exercise bikes and Tybalt mistakes what she says to MC as if she's talking to him.

Reactions: JamieSadistic

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
Saw some people said that the game is expected to be 16 - 20 episodes, that means we still have like 4 - 6 years of development? Seems like DPC updates every 6 months for each episode
DPC said that in a post on his patreon.
But I suppose it could be less or more. He already has his script written and if he decides to add or delete something, he could modify that chapters estimate.
I think this is his masterpiece (above of his first game : Acting Lessons), and he will do the best for him and us.
And for now, we have many years left in this game

Reactions: Hermith
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes