Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
If you go with Lily you will have a great scene and then with Sage a shorter scene and a rating of 2 out of 5.... your choice my friend.
Yeah, that's what I thought. Thanks. I much preferred everything about that Lily scene, but since this is my MC's Sage route...I guess I better prioritize.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Great scene indeed....except for that ass in doggystyle position...that thing looked awful
There are times where DPC loses the rope with some renders.... luckily it doesn't happen very often (that I remember actually :ROFLMAO: ).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also isctor MC is a 16 year old (for patreon purposes he is 18 but we all know he is 16) so creepy? hell yes, but his total lack of self awareness is not surprising when we consider that he is 16 years old!
Self awareness or not, at any age, I don't know about you guys, but I wasn't going around sticking my cock into the mouths of my sleeping family members!:eek:

that`s not a girlfriend... that`s a wife!

seriously that just proves that Quinn is just more advanced then most girls, she already projects being your wife just skipping the lovey dovey girlfriend trying to deceive you that she is a nice girl and imprinting that image on you so that when she becomes everything you describe you never realize it and still keep seeing her as the 21 year old you fell in love with!

you just proved my point that Quinn at least does not lie to you!
Warscared my pal, you are more jaded than I already took you for! :p

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I think our current Rusty may well be the only choice for Jill, as I don't think our MC could ever really be that guy.

Better MC
Philly Games does make his characters a cliché, yet they are far more relatable as such. I liked Depraved Awakenings much much much better than DPC's freshman effort of Acting Lessons, and City of Broken Dreamers, the MC is much better than our whiney self indulgent proto DPC cunt here in BaDIK. When we can relate and laugh more with what our wingman does than what our bitch of a MC does, it demonstrates that there are issues.

Just a couple more games where the MC is better written:

Drifty Games- Leap of Faith- a great MC.
Life Happened- Main Character is not a "good" person, but you get a hand in his life and you live through some of his history.
Rebirth- You are making your character who he is, with certain constraints because you're a vampire :D

Good post Shazba
Peace
love your posts but you are being unfair here Ari my friend!

DPC stated that he is more like Derek and there is far more of Derek in DPC then the MC!

nowadays due in part to current sensibilities but more so due to the need of the player/audience to identify with the hero all MC´s or heroes need to be blank slates stick figures where people can project themselves into it!

Best examples of this is keanu Reaves who is your everyday no massive chin or striking blue eyes with freaky light hair!

Also isctor MC is a 16 year old (for patreon purposes he is 18 but we all know he is 16) so creepy? hell yes, but his total lack of self awareness is not surprising when we consider that he is 16 years old!

furthermore the fact that you consider cliché MC´s more relatable plays into my point of being able to identify with the caracther!

The MC in life happened is an asshole but you get to see his development since the game as barely begun and most of your current game play is just you being an abusive asshole to your current girlfriend (i mean i´m sure there is a path where you are not a total asshole but ... i played it 50 times by now and not yet found that path... might be how i play and my decisions)

So...Jill, hook up with Tybalt or Rusty?
both, they are gonna spitroast the bitch!

Although I enjoy Quinn's character, she's not a nice person.

If she was your girlfriend, she would:
  • Treat you like shit
  • Fuck other guys
  • Do whatever she wants and not even tell you about it half the time
  • Make stupid decisions
  • Steal your money
  • Make you feel like everything is your fault
  • Never apologise for what a cunt of a person she is
  • Only show you affection when you're asleep
  • Not give a shit about anything that you think is important
But other than that, life with her would be great!
that`s not a girlfriend... that`s a wife!

seriously that just proves that Quinn is just more advanced then most girls, she already projects being your wife just skipping the lovey dovey girlfriend trying to deceive you that she is a nice girl and imprinting that image on you so that when she becomes everything you describe you never realize it and still keep seeing her as the 21 year old you fell in love with!

you just proved my point that Quinn at least does not lie to you!

Quinn LI when?
she as been bookmarked for tragedy! only when it shifts to rhyona the Q fate can she become a LI!
It was about 3 frames lol wasn't hard to pick. Does B&R just let anyone in?
Here's what I want to know. How the fuck is Arieth even in college? She's not on quinn's menu so not that way. Obviously too stupid for any scholarship. As dumb as she is I doubt she would even had the grades in highschool to qualify for college. only way I can think of is she has some rich and powerful parents who can pull some strings. But I am glade she is there. Cause it's great comic relief. She is seriously borderline retarded.
nope she used to be smart! and then Dawe spiked her drink with LSD!

Well if you take into consideration we can possibly hit Tybalt in the ding dong with the tennis ball he might not be able to get it up after that. Fingers crossed XD, but that is a long shot.
not really... i hit him from like 3-4 meters distance! and i am sure i made some damage, his children will be born Jill retarded for sure!

I am beginning to wonder if Quinn is owned by Rox the drug dealer, or is in some way related to her. I know she has a brother and the mother is an extreme addict. Rox and Quinn have the same Tattoo near their right eye. I wonder if the mother at one time sold Quinn to Rox.
Could explain some of her dire need for money, To buy her way out. Not to mention helping her mother.
Rox is her father! wtf you talkin about? Buddy might or might not be family! if he is... probably he is Q half brother from her mother side because Rox threaten to blind him so clearly not Rox´s child!

Last edited:
Reactions: Arigon

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
If not trolling what is it about KRJ that you find compelling?
Small/petite, cute, nerdy, likes the quiet, clearly has more intelligence than 80% of the people we've been introduced to so far. Wants to be a librarian. I've never known one who wasn't a total freak behind closed doors, and the red hair works for her.

Sure, she doesn't have the Camila ass, or the Josy tan, or even Riona's sense of fun, but that's okay. She knows what she wants, and I like a woman who can be decisive.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
72494888.jpg

drake-hotline-bling-jacket-moncler.png

72494888.jpg

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
If there was anything I couldn't understand it's the relationship of Sage and Chad. Chad isn't exactly the nicest guy and like most of the alphas he is also on steroids and whatnot. Thanks to Dawe we know what that means. I just don't see the reason why would Sage fight for this relationship that hard.

Of course this also depends on Chad being bi or homosexual. If he is bi then his reactions to Sage make absolutely no sense and if he is simply gay then their relationship makes no sense to begin with.

...or I just missed something.
I think Chad hasn't always been gay. He may have been with Sage for two school years (now the third is starting). His affair with Troy started the year before (maybe).

His sexual problem because of doping, it must not have happened overnight, it is progressive. His character is not new either. All of this Sage knew it and was still in love.

It was when she suspected that there was another girl that she started to get really mad.

As for Chad, it suited him to stay with Sage. Given hid status, being in a relationship is important, even more so with Sage. It's unclear if he dumped Sage because he was forced by Mel and Sarah, or because they told him it was the right time and Sage would suffer less.

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
I notice that many of the newer players who dropped in after the most recent episodes (myself included) are Quinn fans. Welcome fellow Quinnsimps :BootyTime:

I also notice a lot of the people who dislike Quinn here are more established posters, maybe there is a soft correlation here. The older players have had more time to focus on the other girls and to dislike Quinn's treatment of them between episode waits, meanwhile newer players like me who started in ep 6-7 could jump right into a possible Quinn romance. Not to discredit the criticisms of Quinn or her actions coming from older players or anything, just interesting that I'm tending to see newer Quinn fans.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I notice that many of the newer players who dropped in after the most recent episodes (myself included) are Quinn fans. Welcome fellow Quinnsimps :BootyTime:

I also notice a lot of the people who dislike Quinn here are more established posters, maybe there is a soft correlation here. The older players have had more time to focus on the other girls and to dislike Quinn's treatment of them between episode waits, meanwhile newer players like me who started in ep 6-7 could jump right into a possible Quinn romance. Not to discredit the criticisms of Quinn or her actions coming from older players or anything, just interesting that I'm tending to see newer Quinn fans.
I think you misinterpret some things. I'm not a fan of Quinn, but I can't deny that she's the best constructed character, especially in episodes 6 and 7. The criticism comes in when instead of embracing that development they start saying everything about her is just fine. That her actions are fully justified and she always does the right thing. Those things are what make some regulars post responses with criticism, but don't assume they don't like Quinn. From the time I've been reading this thread (a little longer than I actively participate) Quinn has a lot of fans, forever, many more than the LI's in some eras.
And above all, Quinn fans are very passionate, you have to admit that.

snipermax86

Aug 8, 2020
I forgot how to do it. How do I open episode 7 and keep all rewards and scenes from episode 6? I did it once before with ep. 6 but forgot and have no clue.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I'm really not trying to bash Quinn, but could you explain why you think she's not happy with the path she's on? From my perspective, Quinn is perfectly happy with her path, she's just upset at all the obstacles on it. That's why she shot Tommy down the instant he asked for her to apologize.

It's the difference between being sorry you robbed a bank and being sorry you got caught.
Perhaps, that's something that would need clarified one way or the other but we do know she considers herself a no hoper.

Also that analogy really doesn't fit when she was anything but sorry when caught. Stubborn to the point of stupidity.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes