Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
That's weird, i restart the game too and avoided that scene.
I might have to restart again, but I when picked to stay friends and Josy and Maya I avoided that scene maybe you can't avoid that scene when you choose a 3 way relationship with Josy and Maya.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
In my first playthrough after I have read the text about choices having consequences, I played cautiously and realistically, taking care of not screw things up with the girls I like, after I finished the game and reading the walkthrough and this forum I saw that there were no consequences at all, then I said "fuck it" and restarted the game in a manwhore route(except for J&M) to unlock all the scenes. Now imagine my face losing my main LI(Bella) because of a woman that I was not even interested in the first place(Cathy) :KEK: but that's quite reasonable, she found one of her best friends panties on her car, that's so fucked up, the worst part was seeing mc saying that he doesn't know what he wants(when I do), but it's also reasonable since my mc was fucking everything that moves.

I didn't get the scene in Tybalt's presentation in any of my saves, I officially give up on seeing all branches with only a few saves, I'm gonna play only with my 2 saves and see the rest through the cheat mod. What supposed to be a silly prank that I thought was risky and I didn't think it was funny at all really became something else, it may be worth the trouble :KEK: I really don't know what to think about that scene, I don't know if the things will get clear and the mc will be forced to choose and I'll miss important development or if the things will be screwed and I dodged a bullet.

if that is the direction that things are going, I don't want to see what's going to happen when sage finds out about the restaurant and mc using it :KEK:

that being said, I think it's weird for DPC to make the mc that had a date with Jill say that he wants to be more than a fuck buddy to Sage because we had a chance to end things with every other girl in this game, but there's no going back from sage(and jade I think). I just hope I won't be screwed for this. Plus, here's a funny fact: I have a fucked up save when I'm on all LI's routes, which I use only for unlocking J&M scenes, in this save I kissed Maya in the library and nothing happened :KEK:
DPC hates the harem, DPC has already started to punish the manwhore route, Just thinking that the SG leave aside the MC from that route and especially Quinn will be one of the satisfactory moment that will be seen in this thread, all her fans crying and calling Scrappy to update the MOD quickly as happened with Isabella :KEK:

Picc4h

Aug 13, 2018
I might have to restart again, but I when picked to stay friends and Josy and Maya I avoided that scene maybe you can't avoid that scene when you choose a 3 way relationship with Josy and Maya.
I think that there must be something wrong with your saves, because the presentation can end multiple ways (3? 4?) and one of this is being like tybalt intended( extremely boring), which can be achieved by not taking the dickpic.
Try to restart without any mod if possible, at least to see if those are creating the problem, and when coming to the choice of taking the dickpic make a save.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Ah, Alright thanks for that I'm going to try that later on so remove the mod on that choice and install mod after will that work?

Picc4h

Aug 13, 2018
Ah, Alright thanks for that I'm going to try that later on so remove the mod on that choice and install mod after will that work?
I actually meant to try it out without any mods for the whole run, just as a test, to see if those are the problem.
But if you want to try this way first go ahead, maybe it'll work and it'll be all the better. By the way so far I had no problem with the latest version of the game, modded or not, so the problem could lie entirely elsewhere as far as I know.

Last edited:

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
I just completed S1 on steam. cannot decide should I wait for S2 or get game from here......

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think I know how sage will finance the free tuition for Maya. I think Sage dad is the guy with the short red hair we saw at the preps party. He's talking to the other guys about possible tax savings. That fits. Maya gets her free tuition and Sage dad gets a tax write-off.:unsure:

Reactions: Heycock

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I think I know how sage will finance the free tuition for Maya. I think Sage dad is the guy with the short red hair we saw at the preps party. He's talking to the other guys about possible tax savings. That fits. Maya gets her free tuition and Sage dad gets a tax write-off.:unsure:
Where do you think Maya will live? With Sage or with Quinn? or Sage leaves the frat house and leaves her room to her

I just completed S1 on steam. cannot decide should I wait for S2 or get game from here......
Well maybe in October the second season comes out on Steam but DPC took a break for now

mod and wt are the solution?
The problem is that DPC used an anti-cheat system and if in your game you used the mod once it will not work for you, the mod has the vaccine against that system, but the other solution is to start from 0

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Oof so DPC does not like harems huh? I can feel the difficult as fuck choices looming then. I just know Sage vs Jill is gonna happen. I'm curious if Bella vs Jill will show up too or if he'll even force J/M vs the rest at some point.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Where do you think Maya will live? With Sage or with Quinn? or Sage leaves the frat house and leaves her room to her

Well maybe in October the second season comes out on Steam but DPC took a break for now
Guess gonna wait make several new roots. did DPC said how long he is taking break?

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Anyone else thinks it's pretty weird that in the bathroom scene, Josy didn't tell Jill that she is not dating the mc anymore? That they're just friends now? She stays silent about it, or am I missing something?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Guess gonna wait make several new roots. did DPC said how long he is taking break?
Read this

Hey, brothers and sisters!

I hoped those of you who played the latest episode enjoyed it!

It was a great feeling to release it to you after a long and rough development cycle, and I'm absolutely thrilled with the overwhelming response from all of you.

Since release, I have worked hard to keep up with bug reports and typos, and I tried my best to help as many as possible to get your saves and games up and running.

It's definitely harder to keep up with the constant flow of messages these days than when I didn't have this many patrons, so I apologize if I haven't answered everyone who needed help.

I believe that the current build, v0.7.2, is stable enough to leave as it is until the next episode is released.

I'm aware of a few bugs and typos that I have fixed for the future, and please keep reporting any bugs that you find.

There's nothing major that requires immediate patching (yet), and that's why I feel that I can begin working on Episode 8 soon.

But before doing so, I'm going to take a short break.

I feel I need my body and brain to recover after this stressful release for a bit.

I will return to work with vim and vigor because I'm looking forward to wrapping up the final episode of Season 2 for all of us. It's gonna be a good one!

Thank you all for your support and understanding!

I'll be back sometime next week to continue this journey with you.

Love

Dr PinkCake

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes