dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Where do you think Maya will live? With Sage or with Quinn? or Sage leaves the frat house and leaves her room to her
DPC gives the game several double beds. MC's bed is already there. I think Tommy will run away. If the MC has completely avoided Quinn, Quinn's bed will probably be free too, because she will probably run off with Tommy. So Josy and Maya would have Quinn's bed.

But I could very well imagine, if you did everything right from EP1-EP7, that with the Throuple, Josy and Maya will jump into the MC bed.

EP7 is the only possibility for the Throuple. DPC will not give us another chance. How do I know that?
DPC has 4 important advisors built into the game. You just have to find them and interpret them correctly and the basic branches of the whole game become readable.

Reactions: Antera

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Anyone else thinks it's pretty weird that in the bathroom scene, Josy didn't tell Jill that she is not dating the mc anymore? That they're just friends now? She stays silent about it, or am I missing something?
This will be because Josy has decided through the cock picture that the MC is too DIK and will leave him. DIK decisions will be punished in EP7. MC will also have no chance with Josy because Josy will probably find out that Jill is her aunt.

HINT to all. Anyone who is not gay or bisexual should commit to a LI in EP7. I don't think DPC will give us another chance in EP8.

Reactions: Ezes

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
DPC gives the game several double beds. MC's bed is already there. I think Tommy will run away. If the MC has completely avoided Quinn, Quinn's bed will probably be free too, because she will probably run off with Tommy. So Josy and Maya would have Quinn's bed.

But I could very well imagine, if you did everything right from EP1-EP7, that with the Throuple, Josy and Maya will jump into the MC bed.

EP7 is the only possibility for the Throuple. DPC will not give us another chance. How do I know that?
DPC has 4 important advisors built into the game. You just have to find them and interpret them correctly and the basic branches of the whole game become readable.
Interesting - you're saying that if you don't lock that down by EP7 it'll be gone forever - but does it indicate if you'll have to pick between that and the other routes too?

MANY QUESTIONS AIE.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Interesting - you're saying that if you don't lock that down by EP7 it'll be gone forever - but does it indicate if you'll have to pick between that and the other routes too?

MANY QUESTIONS AIE.
In EP7, no matter which LI, you can bind to the MC. With Jill, this will only really happen from EP8. I also assume that in EP8 there will be the first real sex of Jill/MC and Bella/MC. At breakfast the DIK's talked about virgins.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Anyone else thinks it's pretty weird that in the bathroom scene, Josy didn't tell Jill that she is not dating the mc anymore? That they're just friends now? She stays silent about it, or am I missing something?
If Josy isnt dating MC anymore you are not on Josy/Maya path.... You only get the bathroom comment "MC would say follow your heart" if you are on both the Jill and the Josy Maya path....

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
This will be because Josy has decided through the cock picture that the MC is too DIK and will leave him. DIK decisions will be punished in EP7. MC will also have no chance with Josy because Josy will probably find out that Jill is her aunt.

HINT to all. Anyone who is not gay or bisexual should commit to a LI in EP7. I don't think DPC will give us another chance in EP8.
Wow how is Jill her aunt? i completely missed it

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

I don't think Maya wants to use Quinn's bed, She will probably burn it before using it :ROFLMAO: and Josy would burn Tommy's bed first :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
As for where Maya will sleep, just in her own room.... Sage leaves something there, most likely the HOT outfit and says they will make it work somehow, just follow their conversation....

Reactions: ename144

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I assume that Lana is still alive and is the mother of Josy.
Interesting.BTW I recall that Quinn told (or implied) Riona that she may be in trouble because of Quinns drug circle, I think thats why she is being followed, but I'm not sure if that conversation took place.Do you guys remember?

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
I think your missing something because I got that scene as well, but with a different dialogue between the both of them.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't think Maya wants to use Quinn's bed, She will probably burn it before using it :ROFLMAO: and Josy would burn Tommy's bed first :KEK:
I agree with you 100% about Maya.

With Josy, maybe it's a different story. Josy and Sage also talked about Tommy in EP7. In my opinion, Josy will have learned a lot about Tommy and the MC. Tommy, I think, will not only be the stepbrother, but the half-brother of Josy. I think that Josy will have learned things from the MC that she didn't know before. Only what all, I do not know.:unsure:

Looking at the gameplay of BaDIK, referring to the four branching pattern templates, I came up with a way to make DPC a genius. I think that there is a BIG PLAYER in the game who does situational testing with the MC to assess his person. There are antagonists (Stephen, Jade, Tybald) who try to seduce the MC to not pass these tests. Look at Burke's face when he watches the video of the MC and Jade. I interpret facial expressions as him looking pleased, as if a plan is working. I think this BIG PLAYER has several characters involved. These include Quinn, Tommy, Sage and possibly even Rusty. Jacob will be the spy, but I think he will even be covered by Rusty. The destruction of the DIK Mansion could be the work of the BIG PLAYER. He is testing his son and the MC on how to handle the situation. BIG PLAYER = Father/Grandfather Burgmeister.:unsure:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Dalli, forget about the story, let go to the important things, i wanna know wich costume every girl will pick in the Halloween party. I would love to hear your guesses on this topic.
May be DPC will put this for voting to his patrons. ? like he will have couple of idea for each girl and patreon user will decide :unsure:.
All I know is Josy is Catwoman :love: , and Quinn is way obviously Harley.:ROFLMAO:

I could see Jill as Lara :love:, or wonder woman
BeingADIK 2021-05-01 03-14-14-00.png

Reactions: Heycock
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes