jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
I think your missing something because I got that scene as well, but with a different dialogue between the both of them.
If Josy isnt dating MC anymore you are not on Josy/Maya path.... You only get the bathroom comment "MC would say follow your heart" if you are on both the Jill and the Josy Maya path....
But on M&J path there is no reason for her to say that she's not dating mc when she is :unsure:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Jill has a trustfund from the inheritance from when her sister died.... Josy's mother is divorced no mention of her being dead...
Josy's mother is not dead and her name has never been mentioned.

In the intro of EP6, a girl is lying on the mattress on the floor. This is Lana. She moves in a dangerous milieu and therefore I think that Lana is in a situation where there was only one way out. To fake her own death. Lana also says when she says goodbye to Jill that she can't come back for a long time. This could be a hint that she has to hide.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
May be DPC will put this for voting to his patrons. ? like he will have couple of idea for each girl and patreon user will decide :unsure:.
All I know is Josy is Catwoman :love: , and Quinn is way obviously Harley.:ROFLMAO:

I could see Jill as Lara :love:, or wonder woman
View attachment 1182301
That's great news for me. I like Lily but i don't like Harley Quinn oufits. If Quinn calls dibs that will solve a problem. But Josy as a catwoman... that particular outfit is not enough, she will show less skin than ever with that outfit.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Ok, well this shows she's still a polarising character, I guess - fair enough, and to be expected. I am surprised, honestly, that you've switched from indifference to outright hate based on eps 6 and 7, though. I'd wager that's not a typical reaction, and whilst I can't speak for DPC's intent, I think there's a lot of evidence that he's tried to make her more sympathetic in recent episodes.
It may well be atypical, but I suppose I had a similar reaction. Early on I thought Quinn was going to be a fun frenemy to a CHICK MC, someone we'd constantly be trying to one up; the look on her face if you throw the Cumpetition is priceless. Eventually, I figured that would lead to a new phase. Maybe she'd mellow out, or we'd gain a bit of grudging respect for each other, or maybe it would lead to sharper barbs that finally became decidedly unfriendly.

Instead, we learned that Quinn was in a lot deeper than it first appeared but also that she was much less competent than we thought, too. That pretty much took the fun out of trying to one up her. Unfortunately, as D2M3 said, that's also when we saw Quinn start to take her frustrations out on everyone around her. As a result, while I don't hate Quinn, I do find her an unpleasant person I have no desire to be around - at least when viewed as a character.

As a player, I think Quinn is a great antagonist because she's well written character who has a distinct personality and clear goals that drive much of the story. But ultimately I'm rooting for her to fail. If that finally makes her see reason and turn her life around, so much the better. But the important thing is for Quinn to stop making everyone else's life worse.

Wait, is there a split where you lose out on Bella if you're with Josy/Maya? I haven't seen that. So far in my game up till where EP7 ends, I'm successfully wooing: Maya, Josy, Sage, Jill and Bella. I've lost Quinn/Cathy/Jade and womp womp, don't get that SAUCY Nicole/Sandy scene if you keep Jill going.
Currently Maya/Josy and Bella are compatible. In fact, Maya/Josy will even help the Bella route by forcing you to turn down Cathy.

I'm starting to wonder if the Main Girl paths will wind up compatible with each other until much later, but will wall you off from the side-girls fairly quickly.

Last edited:

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
Josy's mother is not dead and her name has never been mentioned.

In the intro of EP6, a girl is lying on the mattress on the floor. This is Lana. She moves in a dangerous milieu and therefore I think that Lana is in a situation where there was only one way out. To fake her own death. Lana also says when she says goodbye to Jill that she can't come back for a long time. This could be a hint that she has to hide.
You're turning my head. Could you explain that theory to me from the beginning?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That's great news for me. I like Lily but i don't like Harley Quinn oufits. If Quinn calls dibs that will solve a problem. But Josy as a catwoman... that particular outfit is not enough, she will show less skin than ever with that outfit.
I have fetish for skin tight latex, and skin tight leather. and ripping these outfit off from Josy :love:

Reactions: OFT and Heycock

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Currently Maya/Josy and Bella are compatible. In fact, Maya/Josy will even help the Bella route by forcing you to turn down Cathy.

I'm starting to wonder if the Main Girl paths will wind up compatible with each other until much later, but will wall you off from the side-girls fairly quickly.
My overall hope is that I can juggle Jill/Bella/Josy/Maya and Sage but I'm suspecting that while Jill/Bela and J/M will be workable, it's gonna be a Sage vs Jill thing at some point.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
My overall hope is that I can juggle Jill/Bella/Josy/Maya and Sage but I'm suspecting that while Jill/Bela and J/M will be workable, it's gonna be a Sage vs Jill thing at some point.
It's going to be Jill/Josy/Maya and Sage/Bella as the two groups that are mutually compatible, if the library scenes are anything to go by.

Reactions: jaden_yuki

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
It's going to be Jill/Josy/Maya and Sage/Bella as the two groups that are mutually compatible, if the library scenes are anything to go by.
*sob* That's gonna be a goddamn tough call. I suspect for the first round I'll do Jill/Josy/Maya and let the other 2 go but I am making a save point there cause yeah. Sage and Bella hnngh too.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You're turning my head. Could you explain that theory to me from the beginning?
In EP6 we see the girl on the mattress in the drug den. This is Lana without tattoo and long hair.

In the intro of EP7, Lana says goodbye to Jill. Jill's hair was cut off by a bully and Mama Jill had to get it cut again. Lana has shorter hair and a tattoo and says that she can't see Jill for a long time now. This is fact and is written in the game.

So this is a later Lana who escaped the drug hole. However, whoever is on the road in such a milieu makes enemies and has to hide sometimes. The best hiding place is when you are mistaken for dead.

Reactions: carlosrm

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Michelle Pfeiffer, a man of culture indeed.
I guess Rhiona could go as geisha. Melanie would make a great Cleopatra.
I actually prefer Anne's version :ROFLMAO:. sad that Nolan did not go for the alternative version, or the "test " version of Anne's catwoman look :(.
The dark purple outfit, the Messy hair:love:

Indeed. so I'm not the only who who thinks she has a strong Cleopatra vibe(y)

Reactions: Heycock

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
In EP6 we see the girl on the mattress in the drug den. This is Lana without tattoo and long hair.

In the intro of EP7, Lana says goodbye to Jill. Jill's hair was cut off by a bully and Mama Jill had to get it cut again. Lana has shorter hair and a tattoo and says that she can't see Jill for a long time now. This is fact and is written in the game.

So this is a later Lana who escaped the drug hole. However, whoever is on the road in such a milieu makes enemies and has to hide sometimes. The best hiding place is when you are mistaken for dead.
What about jill aunt's theory?
I need to replay this game. I am forgetting many things

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
I pretty much liked how this update we have separate scenes for just Josy and Maya, it feels good to dedicate some time for them alone

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes