Mad Dog.

May 24, 2019
I can already see the writing on the wall. I fucked up by going for too many girls. And I like all of them too.

Welp. Looks like I'll need to have five separate saves now. One for each of the main girls.

Mad Dog.

May 24, 2019
Also, is anybody else worried about Mr. Burke? We saw that he
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He's also the one who
and probably

He also probably has some spyware installed on the DIK laptop too.

I can see him being a major antagonist along side Tybalt and Vinny/whoever attacked Quinn.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
I've got a freebie from Camila because I told Sage that she has the best ass of the HOTs in the movie night. I love how this choice has so many outcomes, sage has a loose mouth. how many of you also choose Camila?

I'm curious about a few things about episode 8:

1. Chad's reaction when mc catches him and troy. Will be like "Oh, it's ok. he already knew" or if Sarah and Mel showed him his video and he's aware that mc doesn't know about his secret.
2. If we'll bond with Riona when helping her.
3. What jealous Jill is going to do? be more daring? is she gonna try to get mc jealous? will she tell Bella? will she try to use Bella to fish around about sage?

And a little wish of mine: I would like it if we get to choose the date with Bella.

Reactions: Icekatana

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
The girl on the mattress was very likely Quinn’s mom.

When little Quinn "Q" walks out in the prologue to episode 6, Rox turns to the girl and says:

But she's too wasted to answer, or just out cold. The girl is obviously a junkie; it's not likely Rox would expect parental responsibilities from some random junkie. She's gotta be Quinn's mom.

Later, in the present when Quinn goes to visit, a fucked up looking woman pushes her aside when she enters:
The look on Quinn's face after the encounter tells you it bothers her but she's trying to be strong:
She's being strong, because that fucked up woman is all that's left of her family, and she's been a junkie for as long as Quinn can remember.

Then after some business, Buddy asks:
To which Quinn replies:
At this point they're talking about the fucked up woman who pushed Quinn aside when she entered.

Buddy mentions he thought that Quinn's mom would recognize Quinn due to the makeup she wears that imitates Rox's tattoo, since that should remind the mom of Rox too.
Quinn responds that the tattoo makeup isn't for her mom, it's in memory, or tribute to her dad.
Buddy's response that Quinn always was daddy's girl, highlights two things:
  1. Rox is her father whom she loved.
  2. The fucked up woman is her mother, whom she does not care for as much as she did Rox.
So, in conjunction with your suggestion that the drugged out woman is Lana, if true, it would mean two things:
  1. Lana is still alive.
  2. Lana is Quinn's mom.
A few things that kinda refute this:
  • Quinn and Jill are about the same age, so based on how old Jill is in the Lana scene (she looks to be about 6 or 7), and Lana looks to be about 20, it means, if she's Quinn's mom, she would have been really fucking young when she gave birth. Possible but unlikely.
  • Lana and the fucked up woman look nothing alike.
  • In the Lana scene, she doesn't look like a fucked up junkie.
  • Based on the one scene when we see Lana, while she may be a rebel and disappoint her parents, she seems like a caring sister, so she'd also be a caring mom, the fucked up woman looks like she's just a piece of shit, and in the flashback she was too baked to give a shit, Lana doesn't come across like that.
So all in all, I doubt very much it's Lana lying on the mattress, it's just Quinn's piece of shit, junkie mom.

Yes it is out there, but the one place it isn't, is on dallie's fucking board! :ROFLMAO:
I think the only thing that breaks down the theory that Lana is the mother of Quinn, or Josy, or whoever she is, is the difference in ages.
I just hope that DPC does not think of doing it, because he would be forcing it a lot, it would not be credible.

Reactions: RukiRG

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
sage has a loose mouth.
That is what worries me, it is not the first time that she does it if you choose Sarah, she in episode 6 also makes you a free one because Sage told her that you like her ass, Now that mouth will shut up in key moments? I assure you that she told Ashley that I chose that she has the worst ass

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Also, is anybody else worried about Mr. Burke? We saw that he

He's also the one who
and probably

He also probably has some spyware installed on the DIK laptop too.

I can see him being a major antagonist along side Tybalt and Vinny/whoever attacked Quinn.
Mona didn't get expelled. She chose to leave.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
That is what worries me, it is not the first time that she does it if you choose Sarah, she in episode 6 also makes you a free one because Sage told her that you like her ass, Now that mouth will shut up in key moments? I assure you that she told Ashley that I chose that she has the worst ass
in that case, you can use the excuse that you just choose her because she's your best friend's girl.

You know, on the route I have from Isabella in general on all routes Jill continues to help the MC but on Isabella's, Jill makes me feel sorry because while she suffers for Tybbie, Isabella sucks the MC dick
I didn't think about this :KEK:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I've got a freebie from Camila because I told Sage that she has the best ass of the HOTs in the movie night. I love how this choice has so many outcomes, sage has a loose mouth. how many of you also choose Camila?

I'm curious about a few things about episode 8:

1. Chad's reaction when mc catches him and troy. Will be like "Oh, it's ok. he already knew" or if Sarah and Mel showed him his video and he's aware that mc doesn't know about his secret.
2. If we'll bond with Riona when helping her.
3. What jealous Jill is going to do? be more daring? is she gonna try to get mc jealous? will she tell Bella? will she try to use Bella to fish around about sage?

And a little wish of mine: I would like it if we get to choose the date with Bella.
I'd like to think that Sage is only passing on the compliment. So whoever's ass the mc chose as best, she lets them know, and so far only good has come from that. I can't see Sage going off and telling her HOTs, "By the way, Fuckface thinks you have the worst ass in the whole sorority!". That'd be just nasty, and Sage doesn't come across as nasty. Quinn on the other hand...

I'm very interested to see how Jill handles her jealousy too. The mc has been very forward with her though, so it's not like she needs to get him to notice her, and given that she wants her first time to be special and not regret it, finding out that numerous girls in the college can recognize the mc from a single cock shot would set off warning bells really, telling her that fucking him would quite likely mean less to him than to her, ending down a road of regret, so she may ask for more commitment from the mc. Given his introspective commentary at the end of episode 6, the dumbass might just do it too.

I think the only thing that breaks down the theory that Lana is the mother of Quinn, or Josy, or whoever she is, is the difference in ages.
I just hope that DPC does not think of doing it, because he would be forcing it a lot, it would not be credible.
There's only been one shock revelations in this series so far:
  • Maya & Josy are a couple.
That's it. So I don't understand this obsession so many players have with their being family connections between so many characters. The Jill's sister/mc's mother theory was just a total leap that so many people made because both Jill and the mc had suffered a death in the family. There was no evidence at all that they were related but people were adamant. Thank fuck that theory is dead in the water, and now it's time to realize this game isn't doing that.

DPC provides ample evidence for shit that unfolds, so that random stuff isn't just coming out of nowhere. As I said, the M&J relationship was the only major coincidence of any note. The latest big reveal, the Chad and Troy union, was pretty obvious, there was evidence throughout the entire game of that.

But people are adding 1+2 and coming up with 4,294,967,296 with absolutely no evidence and an entirely made up backstory. :rolleyes:

The key here is to fuck Sage before any of the other girls at the party.

Milo-Otis

Apr 22, 2021
Am I the only one who thinks Bella's ass and breasts are too oversized. I mean I love a brazilian butt but this is a tad too much.
You probably aren't the only one, but I doubt you'll find many who agree with you here. Definitely not me...

Milo-Otis

Apr 22, 2021
at this point it is likely that there will be points in the story to catch up with the LIs, as happened with Sage, maybe not all of them, but unlikely to happen just for the redhead...
I honestly kind of hope not. I would rather the player be rewarded for devoting more time and energy to the LI's from earlier on. For example if you go take care of Sage when she's sick, I feel like you should be closer to her later on than somebody who comes in on say, Episode 9 and decides to start pursuing her.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Can somebody explain to me why Burke would ever cheat on a woman as fuckin fine as Jade?
Couse having a hot wife and a happy marriage are two different things. After some years the purely fisical atraction becomes less important and other things become more relevant, like if both of them feels comfortable together. Besides males are horny dogs who want to fuck many girls.

Milo-Otis

Apr 22, 2021
I don't get how 69 with bella is a Chick move?
Well 69's can be kind of intimate my dude, at least IRL, they're definitely sexy but they're also the kind of thing that are much more enjoyable I think when the people doing them are more emotionally connected.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes