sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
That could be an explanation on why Tybalt said he wasn't always rich after the tennis match. Is still doesnt make sense to me couse he clearly doesnt have a clue on what is to be poor. But either way doesnt have sense, so if he came from poverty, as he said, a step-mother/step-dad will be a reasonable explanation.
In the scene of Jade with the MC in the bathroom, Jade yells at Burke that she wants a divorce, that he was so stupid not to have a prenup, that made me connect to what Tybalt said, Jde and her son were the poor ones, Burke the rich one.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
In the scene of Jade with the MC in the bathroom, Jade yells at Burke that she wants a divorce, that he was so stupid not to have a prenup, that made me connect to what Tybalt said, Jde and her son were the poor ones, Burke the rich one.
And that's why Burke is afraid of a wife he hates and smiles when he find her cheating. I am not sure how is the legal sistem in America in regard to marriage, but DPC also doesn't. Maybe he built a scenario in wich Burke now can go away with a divorce withouth giving a cent. Basically MC has ruined Tybalt position with his cock.
Also she said Burke has an honorific title, not a real one. He didn't have a college education, he earned because he had money.
Still not a merit of Tybalt to be Burke step-son, more a merit of Jade's tits, but his too stupid and pretencious to "forget" that fact.
Good call sorco.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
That's a very good point.

In that scene where Tybalt tells the mc he has come from poverty, he acts like he can take credit for getting out of it, but he's probably taking credit for the fact that his mom married into money.

Tybalt: "I, too, come from poverty."​
mc: "Haha! That's a good one. So, you're a "loser" like me then?"​
Tybalt: "No, I have risen from the pit."​
Tybalt: "My journey and where it has taken me are what make me a winner."​

Can you elaborate because I don't understand XD
Falcone was a judge that stood up against the Mafia, Kingpin is a crook. Falcone = Sage, Kingpin = Quinn.

And that's why Burke is afraid of a wife he hates and smiles when he find her cheating. I am not sure how is the legal sistem in America in regard to marriage, but DPC also doesn't. Maybe he built a scenario in wich Burke now can go away with a divorce withouth giving a cent. Basically MC has ruined Tybalt position with his cock.
Also she said Burke has an honorific title, not a real one. He didn't have a college education, he earned because he had money.
Still not a merit of Tybalt to be Burke step-son, more a merit of Jade's tits, but his too stupid and pretencious to "forget" that fact.
Good call sorco.
Given DPC ideas on student loans, he may have some strange ideas on marriage too, but in the US, without a prenup, a divorce triggered by one party cheating has very little effect on the splitting of assets. Now with a prenup, you can have all sorts of clauses, including a "no cheating" clause, but that's obviously not the case here.

Last edited:

casual200102

Sep 2, 2020
They shoulda put the instructions on the damn can bro, that shit is misleading.

Tell you what though, the fact that Arieth can boil water impresses me. That puts her ahead of 99% of college students. Also on Rooster she mentions cleaning Dawe's clothes... could Arieth actually be wife material? :unsure: Does clothes, cooks, horny af. I'm turning around on our Crab Girl lads.

I want a hangout with Riona like when we chilled with her in the backyard listening to music during the HOTs stay. Maybe a Lily hang but that'd probably just be sex.
I'd love to hang out with Rio more too. She's one of my top tier.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Good call sorco.
If even with cause in the divorce they would have to divide the fortune, Burke now has something to shut his mistress up with, to have a free hand to do as he pleases.... We are still talking about a specific route with many previous decisions.
If for cause he does not have to hand over a penny, he has already won, but he would have to silence Jade in some way so that she does not expose him....

Reactions: Heycock

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Also, Tybalt maybe was too young to remember what "poverty" means, or maybe he mistake middle class with poverty because Jade as a college professor was middle-class, so he never really new poverty. Or maybe is just a pretentious pose to pretend he is so rich he not even knows what poverty is.
And is funny that he is using the same tactic his mother used to ascend in the social jerarchy: to marry a Royce.
Yeah, i like it.

Reactions: sorco2003

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Falcone was a judge that stood up against the Mafia, Kingpin is a crook. Falcone = Sage, Kingpin = Quinn.
Actually Falcone is a Batman year one character, a mafia boss, Kinping is the mafia boss of DareDevil.... I was saying that with what Lily said in her scene, I had the feeling that if you change Lily for Quinn, it's changing one evil for another...
But I like your analysis much better than mine...

Reactions: ename144 and shazba

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Also, Tybalt maybe was too young to remember what "poverty" means, or maybe he mistake middle class with poverty because Jade as a college professor was middle-class, so he never really new poverty. Or maybe is just a pretentious pose to pretend he is so rich he not even knows what poverty is.
And is funny that he is using the same tactic his mother used to ascend in the social jerarchy: to marry a Royce.
Yeah, i like it.
It could be that they are really poor, if Jade is 40 years old and Ty is 22, Jade had him when she was 18, if she didn't have help from her family, she must have suffered a lot to get her life on track and study... and even with help from her family, from a middle class family, she would have had to work and study at the same time, it's too much to speculate, my head is exploding and I'm running out of ideas hahahahaha

Reactions: Heycock
Aug 3, 2020
Actually Falcone is a Batman year one character, a mafia boss, Kinping is the mafia boss of DareDevil.... I was saying that with what Lily said in her scene, I had the feeling that if you change Lily for Quinn, it's changing one evil for another...
But I like your analysis much better than mine...
So how many years till we graduate? Since sage said it's her last halloween that means she's close to graduating. If there is a fight between quinn and lily how will sage step in if she's not in college anymore? I'm assuming the game will end with us graduating

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
So, she didn't have a scholarship, she goes for the Quinn related free tuition. Suddenly she has a scholarship. Put 2 and 2 together, the scholarship is directly related to the free tuition at the HOTs.

Of course it's not a legit scholarship, it's a way to fraudulently keep the girls on the books but no money is changing hands.

My guess is that Burke and Quinn are in on it together. Quinn solicits the college girls into prostitution, Burke handles the administration side of things. Burke also gets to fuck the girls.
I was always slightly confused about this. Maybe you or someone else can help my smoothbrain work it out.

So Quinn is possibly working with Burke to get girls into prostitution. That makes sense, I don't see why Burke would have set up a scholarship for Mona unless he was involved, and the rumor plays directly into the HOTs where Quinn can vet the girls.

But if that's the case, why is Quinn always so fucking broke? She has Burke by the balls, and he's loaded af. Quinn isn't above blackmail, one tip to the police from her and Burke is ruined for life, he should be her paypiggy in this whole deal. Instead Quinn has to constantly wheel and deal, taking all the risk from dealing drugs and setting up clientelle for the prostitutes while ALSO whoring herself out to the MC even. I love Quinn, but is she just retarded or is she in some really deep debt hole we don't know about? At the very least she should be breaking even on the prostitution alone. How much money was Quinn going to make by selling Mona to that prep alumni/parent who is probably rich and married? We must be talking thousands at least.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
So how many years till we graduate? Since sage said it's her last halloween that means she's close to graduating. If there is a fight between quinn and lily how will sage step in if she's not in college anymore? I'm assuming the game will end with us graduating
In 7 episodes we advance a little more than a month in the game time, I don't think the end will be with the MC graduating (such a brutal time skip would only leave Josy and Maya in college, well, and Bella).
On the other hand, I don't know how the succession fight will continue, I was just saying that if it's Quinn or Lily, it would be a gangster fight.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

Giaochino

Mar 5, 2019
I was always slightly confused about this. Maybe you or someone else can help my smoothbrain work it out.

So Quinn is possibly working with Burke to get girls into prostitution. That makes sense, I don't see why Burke would have set up a scholarship for Mona unless he was involved, and the rumor plays directly into the HOTs where Quinn can vet the girls.

But if that's the case, why is Quinn always so fucking broke? She has Burke by the balls, and he's loaded af. Quinn isn't above blackmail, one tip to the police from her and Burke is ruined for life, he should be her paypiggy in this whole deal. Instead Quinn has to constantly wheel and deal, taking all the risk from dealing drugs and setting up clientelle for the prostitutes while ALSO whoring herself out to the MC even. I love Quinn, but is she just retarded or is she in some really deep debt hole we don't know about? At the very least she should be breaking even on the prostitution alone. How much money was Quinn going to make by selling Mona to that prep alumni/parent who is probably rich and married? We must be talking thousands at least.
It's obviuosly a double deal between Quinn<->Burke.
Quinn provides young babes, Burke provides something else. If she rattles him out he cut off whatever he's giving her and also he can most likely covers things up with cops/prosecutor and whatever else.

Also I think the drugs dealing is indipentend from Burke's deal.
Seeing how this is in US she's probably paying Rox hospital's bills.

Last edited:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

Let's see what can come out.
The annual cost of the university is covered by this supposed partnership, that in principle would be dozens of thousands of dollars per student, that is already a lot of money that Burke would have to know where to get, because the options would be, that money is real or are only accounting movements that Burke makes in the books of B&R. There must be a mutual fear there, because if one goes down so does the other.
Many speculate that Quinn's reason for raising a lot of money is Rox, to get him out of jail or to buy him protection....
Lastly, it wouldn't be unreasonable to think that Quinn wasn't that smart in negotiating, or that his cut goes directly to Rox, squeezing Burke more could be a big problem indeed.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I don't like how MC can't seem to help Riona with her stalker problem unless he's used the restaurant or gotten with her. I don't really know the trigger, but my MC can only talk to her about it in my DIK manwhore save. This makes me nervous. I really like Riona. I know that my Chik and neutral MC would help her in a heartbeat too, but no option to.

P.S. I wonder why MC and Bella (Jill and Bella both path) refuse to talk about how my MC is wanting to date Jill. And now Bella wants to date too. Seems odd that they don't at least address it.

Reactions: jaden_yuki

thehxr

Dec 24, 2020
Status Update

Hey, everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that I'm back since Tuesday and working at full speed.

I'm juggling several tasks at the moment, including Steam preparations, writing the walkthrough, posing animations, and setting up the environment for episode 8 development.

Not a lot to report now, except that I should finish writing the walkthrough sometime within the next 2 weeks and that everything is good.

During my time off, I have been doing some upgrades to my cooling and ventilation systems to make sure that my equipment can endure the summer heat.

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes