smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I`m talking specificly about DPC`s audience,look at all the poll`s results,every popularity contest has been won by either Maya,Jill or Bella and Quinn won "who`s the main antagonist of the game".People can say a lot of things but it doesn`t look like the majority wants anything out of the ordinary.
I am speaking for myself but i think the problem with Quinn and the audience is her wanting to whore Maya and using a taser on the MC, that was a huge turn off for a lot of people, i would still play a Quinn path if we had one and i still would try to stop her with Maya, but most people wouldn't play because of that i guess

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Does she need help? yes. does she need to be saved from Quinn? no. it was her decision to join. it was her decision to continue after she was told what she had to do. she can quit by herself she doesn't need MC to rescue her.
I told this a zillion times. She can quit.. and then its game over for her. She doesn't see any other solution. Thats why she doesn't quits. She can't. The circumstances force her.
is joining the HOTS the only way to get an education? fuck no, it's more likely the easiest solution she could find to her situation.
Its much more likely, still just an educated guess, that she doesn't. We discussed this extensively before. IF there would be an easy solution, she would have taken it. I mean if she could take a student loan she would have taken it already. Thats the big mystery regarding Maya. Why she couldn't. Saying that she just chosed not to and wanna be HoT babe is pretty lame. Its much more likely and probable that she exhausted all the easy solutions (there aren't many) and this is the only option left that she sees as a genuine one. She probably doesn't wanna go home and doesn't wanna quit, can't ask parents for money, the loan is not an option. What exactly you suggest as an easy solution?

i really hate the narrative of Maya being in a dire situation because that's clearly not the case.
Clearly? More like you ignore the tinsy little fact that she has no money. Then you suggest she could get it, easily. How? Parents and student loan out, keep this in mind. So how? You are 18, in college, you need to pay tuition, you have zero cash, parents doesn't support you, you can't take a loan. You have 4 months to gather the money for the next semester. What is your suggestion.

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Clearly? More like you ignore the tinsy little fact that she has no money. Then you suggest she could get it, easily. How? Parents and student loan out, keep this in mind. So how? You are 18, in college, you need to pay tuition, you have zero cash, parents doesn't support you, you can't take a loan. You have 4 months to gather the money for the next semester. What is your suggestion.
With that body get into modeling or start fitness classes.Beome a gamer girl and sell her sweaty gym towells for milions of dollars.
It`s just college,the worst case scenario - get a job at a cafe,rent a room,get a better job,save some money,finish the college couple of years later.It`s not life threatening situation.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
I told this a zillion times. She can quit.. and then its game over for her. She doesn't see any other solution. Thats why she doesn't quits. She can't. The circumstances force her.

Its much more likely, still just an educated guess, that she doesn't. We discussed this extensively before. IF there would be an easy solution, she would have taken it. I mean if she could take a student loan she would have taken it already. Thats the big mystery regarding Maya. Why she couldn't. Saying that she just chosed not to and wanna be HoT babe is pretty lame. Its much more likely and probable that she exhausted all the easy solutions (there aren't many) and this is the only option left that she sees as a genuine one. She probably doesn't wanna go home and doesn't wanna quit, can't ask parents for money, the loan is not an option. What exactly you suggest as an easy solution?

what exactly is so terrible about joining the HOTS? we know for a fact being part of Quinn's enterprise is completely optional, but you continue ignoring that and treating it as otherwise. how convenient for you. so what's the dreadful part? because getting your tuition taken care of for joining a sorority sounds a like a great deal to me. so absolutely yes, i think Maya chose a QUICK and EASY solution.

i can't speculate because i don't know what students usually do in those situations. you speculate a lot and call it educated guesses, you make a lot of assumptions and take them for facts. i'm not playing that game. where i'm from universities are free and even then students take part time jobs. sometimes if you have a family or you can't keep up you just delay your studies. it's not like you die if you don't get a deegree. i understand in the states students usually take loans, and you can't just say Maya can't do that and not offer any explanation as to why. i imagine many apply for some type of scholarship and that reduces your choice of college. so not as good but possible, again why is this not a possibility? if there were sororities offering those type of deals irl i'd bet there'd be fewer students on loan.

Last edited:

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018

You and I Both know there’s no reaching common ground with a Quinn fan, no matter how hard you try, just let them do their thing, and keep supporting your favourite girl (y)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
what exactly is so terrible about joining the HOTS?
Joining the HOTs isn't terrible, its a sorority. Maya on the other hand doesn't wanna join because its cool to be part of a sorority, if you missed that part, but because she heard rumors they pay the tuition for those who are in. Its an educated guess from what whe have seen thus far saying that they actually pay it through prostituion. Maya is not aware of that, probably, and she is slowly getting the picture. And she doesn't want that.. but she doesn't have options.
where i'm from universities are free and even then students take part time jobs.
Yeah, now thats not how things work in the game. This is a pay-to-play College here. So there is a tuition fee and that is usually quite steep and its paied per semester = every half year. This is how it works where i live and i assume this is how it work in the game.
i think Maya chose a QUICK and EASY solution.
i can't speculate
You speculate that its the quick and easy solution. Had no problem speculating that :sneaky::p
because getting your tuition taken care of for joining a sorority sounds a like a great deal to me.
Yeah, but thats just the party line, why keep pretending you don't get the idea whats behind it. They aren't paying the tuition just because you join, thats just the public rumor. Maya doesn't seem to be aware how they get the money. Now she is starting to figure it out but she doesn't seem to like the idea.
She doesn't have a problem with the Sorority, but she has with their methods apparently.
and you can't just say Maya can't do that and not offer any explanation as to why.
So if i can't explain why a serial killer kills then i can't say there are serial killers. This is what you are suggesting. No, thats now how things work :) The WHY in this case is one big question. The very fact that she doesn't have money suggests she took a loan but lost it OR she cannot take a loan. Otherwise she would have done so.

You really reeeally think she could take a loan but she simply chooses not so and instead pick the whore solution? Does that sound probable to you? IF you have the option to take a student loan OR prostitute yourself you'd pick the latter? BEcause you idea suggest Maya picks the latter despite having access to option 1).
I don't think this sounds probable.
again why is this not a possibility?
Its unlikely. Reasons explained above. This isn't about possibilites. Its about probabilities. Its a possibility that Mars will switch place with Jupiter tomorrow. Its just not probable. You idea is not so extremely farfetched but unlikely, much less likely, than saying that Maya exhausted the loan route already.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I can understand someone liking Quinn, or even forgiving her for tasing the MC in the neck, but there is no reason for explaining the shit she is trying to to with Maya, i think if you stay under Quinn's influence for too long you turn into a nazgul or something like that "one Quinn to rule them all" :ROFLMAO:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I can understand someone liking Quinn, or even forgiving her for tasing the MC in the neck, but there is no reason for explaining the shit she is trying to to with Maya, i think if you stay under Quinn's influence for too long you turn into a nazgul or something like that "one Quinn to rule them all" :ROFLMAO:
You know, i see quite a few rings on fingers around here :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes