jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
I do believe there's more to the conversation between Cathy and Jade at the bar scene in episode 6. I don't think the big drama they were talking about was just the Cathy Cluck...
I think it's about her going to Bella's house after her photo was leaked because:
Cathy: "I didn't know before going there"
Cathy: "You hate me"

Whatever it is between Bella and Jade is not as simple as it looks.

Jill gonna recognize too if you got shower with her.
I was thinking about that. Unfortunately is not possible to change this variation through the cheat mod.

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
Is there any change in dialogue if you tell Quinn to eat shit in front of Sage, try to kiss her in the rain, or don't care for her when she's sick?

Or does Sage still tell MC "you came through for me" and tell Bella "MC is a great guy" regardless?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
OK .. so ... Sage is your fkk budy, throbbing fan gurl forever .. you do the math.
Where the fuck were all these KRJ fans last month? I was out here by myself being told by Lerd0 that my waifu was trash and he hasn't even made it past chapter 3
bruh.....i'm still on chapter one......
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there any change in dialogue if you tell Quinn to eat shit in front of Sage, try to kiss her in the rain, or don't care for her when she's sick?

Or does Sage still tell MC "you came through for me" and tell Bella "MC is a great guy" regardless?
MC is a heart throbb absolute bomb of a pinnacle of lust and adventure.
These babes never stood half a chance

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
but did any top-level Bella-logists (no time wasters) understand what she really meant on this occasion?
screenshot0055.png screenshot0056.png

what's different today? does it only refer to the fact that today it doesn't bother her that there is a husband somewhere? I don't think so because then as soon as the lights go off Bella is assailed by guilt feelings

I don't really understand the meaning of that sentence (almost as if it were deliberately vague... :unsure: :ROFLMAO: )

Reactions: Reggie32

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Changed my typo, I meant Burke and Quinn, I definitely don't think Sage is involved. She's a good egg. I imagine there will be a huge falling out between Sage and Quinn when Sage finally finds out what's going on.
I don't think Sage is involved either. But I'll play devil's advocate.

That's just one possibility, nothing more.

Sage set up the call girl ring. Only girls who do it absolutely voluntarily. She put Quinn in charge because Sage wanted to study more for her degree. But Quinn turned it into a prostitution ring. Sage is now getting involved again, because she has noticed that Quinn is screwing up.

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
OK .. so ... Sage is your fkk budy, throbbing fan gurl forever .. you do the math.

MC is a heart throbb absolute bomb of a pinnacle of lust and adventure.
These babes never stood half a chance

Um, okay. Not sure why you quoted my post, b/c you sure as fuck didn't answer my question.

• Angry
Reactions: Reggie32

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It could be that they are really poor, if Jade is 40 years old and Ty is 22, Jade had him when she was 18, if she didn't have help from her family, she must have suffered a lot to get her life on track and study... and even with help from her family, from a middle class family, she would have had to work and study at the same time, it's too much to speculate, my head is exploding and I'm running out of ideas hahahahaha
Here's a hint.
Replace the name Jade with Quinn and reflect the Quinn scene in EP7.

Quinn could be the younger version of Jade.:unsure:

RonnieBoi

Nov 20, 2018
I've had Jacob's room finished back in episode 6 though. There was definitely something going on there, since i also couldn't buy some pics even though I had required scenes on subsequent runs.

Now if that's a bug, or just a consequence of me messing with persistent saves and/or console is quite another question.
Hmmm... Ok... :unsure:
So we can't be sure what it is then... I'll pay extra attention to it on my next playthrough. So far I have done a Chick and a Neutral one. Waiting for DPC's official walkthrough before doing my DIK / fuck everything that moves :D run.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes