Dec 22, 2017
Since this thread is so active and I don't feel like going through all 670 pages, I'm going to ask what is everyone's theory regarding Maya? I really like that despite this being a game that involves attractive women there's actually being some care put into the story and characters.

But back to my question why is she hesitant to enter a relationship? What is everyone's theories so far on that and the fact that she seems to have a dark history with her parents. Also how one thing I have seen months ago is the theory that shes trans, which I don't how much evidence there is to that although it would be a interesting twist.

My question aside the only girl I am pursuing is Maya and the question marks about her are making me quite scared.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Since this thread is so active and I don't feel like going through all 670 pages, I'm going to ask what is everyone's theory regarding Maya? I really like that despite this being a game that involves attractive women there's actually being some care put into the story and characters.

But back to my question why is she hesitant to enter a relationship? What is everyone's theories so far on that and the fact that she seems to have a dark history with her parents. Also how one thing I have seen months ago is the theory that shes trans, which I don't how much evidence there is to that although it would be a interesting twist.

My question aside the only girl I am pursuing is Maya and the question marks about her are making me quite scared.

Seems the most popular/probable theory on her is she is bisexual/lesbian. That could explain her hesitancy to get involved with MC and her parents not liking her.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
But back to my question why is she hesitant to enter a relationship?
Big Question there. Every single Maya fan is trying to figure that one out. I mean in the game thats the major cockblocker so its pretty relevant of a question but so many possible answers can be behind it. I vote for some tragedy in her past. A pretty lame but realistic possibility that she wants to focus on her stuides. (Maya fans won't let her, they are evil thats why).
Don't expect that it will be all fun and lewds with her. Right now the mc has no option to pay her tuition, so he can't offer an alternative for what the HOTs offer. At this moment the situation for Maya fans is bad. This will probably change, the question is.. if its gonna come soon enough.

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019

Her having a penis was pretty popular back in the days. My guess is that she spends too much time on f95zone. Too much temptation out there.

• Haha
Reactions: vir_cotto

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
I don't think I used to check the thread back then, but what was the basis of the futa-Maya theory? It doesn't make any sense.
I don't remember, I just liked the idea. And it wasn't a futa theory but a trans theory. But you're right it doesn't make any sense now. But it did. Yeah... Good ol' days

Reactions: vir_cotto

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The fact is that she WASN'T told what she had to do;

MC: Nope. EVIL. I know what she does with her girls.
She uses them to earn money.

Maya: Uses them how?

She thinks that all she'll have to do is submit to a bit of hazing (grinding on a boy, kissing someone at a party), she has no idea about Quinn's real intentions.
THANK YOU, Maya is completely oblivious as to what Quinn's trying to do to her. She'll attempt to hang the free tuition over head while slowly but surely emotionally manipulating her into becoming one her prostitutes.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I hope you’re ready for the wrath of a million Quinn fans telling you she isn’t forced to do it
Or hearing it for the millionth time Quinn is so bad blah blah blah :ROFLMAO:

I don't think I used to check the thread back then, but what was the basis of the futa-Maya theory? It doesn't make any sense.
Worst theory ever :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes