vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
what exactly is so terrible about joining the HOTS? we know for a fact being part of Quinn's enterprise is completely optional, but you continue ignoring that and treating it as otherwise. how convenient for you. so what's the dreadful part? because getting your tuition taken care of for joining a sorority sounds a like a great deal to me. so absolutely yes, i think Maya chose a QUICK and EASY solution.

i can't speculate because i don't know what students usually do in those situations. you speculate a lot and call it educated guesses, you make a lot of assumptions and take them for facts. i'm not playing that game. where i'm from universities are free and even then students take part time jobs. sometimes if you have a family or you can't keep up you just delay your studies. it's not like you die if you don't get a deegree. i understand in the states students usually take loans, and you can't just say Maya can't do that and not offer any explanation as to why. i imagine many apply for some type of scholarship and that reduces your choice of college. so not as good but possible, again why is this not a possibility? if there were sororities offering those type of deals irl i'd bet there'd be fewer students on loan.
I would recommend you to replay the game and then give me two answers:
- can you name any girl in HOTs that is not a prostitute - excluding Sage and Quinn?
- can you name any girl for whom the HOTs are paying tuition and she isn't prostituting herself?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Since this thread is so active and I don't feel like going through all 670 pages, I'm going to ask what is everyone's theory regarding Maya? I really like that despite this being a game that involves attractive women there's actually being some care put into the story and characters.

But back to my question why is she hesitant to enter a relationship? What is everyone's theories so far on that and the fact that she seems to have a dark history with her parents. Also how one thing I have seen months ago is the theory that shes trans, which I don't how much evidence there is to that although it would be a interesting twist.

My question aside the only girl I am pursuing is Maya and the question marks about her are making me quite scared.
Congrats on good taste. Here are some of my previous theories.

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-2-0-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-2069314

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-2-0-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-2133220

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
- can you name any girl in HOTs that is not a prostitute - excluding Sage and Quinn?
  • Riona - Whore.
  • Camilla - Whore.
  • Sarah - Whore.
  • Melanie - Probably whore.
  • Arieth - Too stupid to whore herself, probably does it for free.
  • Maya - She will wear the cheerleader outfit soon.
It doesn't sound so good to be part of that sorority, I'm surprised that there isn't any other, where do the normal females go?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
  • Riona - Whore.
  • Camilla - Whore.
  • Sarah - Whore.
  • Melanie - Probably whore.
  • Arieth - Too stupid to whore herself, probably does it for free.
  • Maya - She will wear the cheerleader outfit soon.
It doesn't sound so good to be part of that sorority, I'm surprised that there isn't any other, where do the normal females go?
Apparently, not in a sorority or, if rich enough, they're growing melons in Tybalt's garden.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Having tuition paid for in exchange for being a prostitute for a drug-ring isn't a great deal.

are all the HOT's doing that? no. but Maya is being forced to. Her getting help is conditional on being a member of the enterprise.
So Maya is already whoring herself out in your special build of the game?Did she sucked-off Burke yet?Did she offered her ass to Jacob?How was it?Do tell.

Forced by who?
Who forced Maya to go to Quinn?Who`s forcing her to stay at HoT`s?
"She`s forced by her circumstance" - And those circumstances are Quinn`s fault or even Quinn`s bussiness how...?

Let`s say there is no Quinn and no HoT`s in the game,what was Maya plan?How is she going to pay the tuition?She knows father won`t pay,let`s say the loan is not a possibility,what was her plan?To sit on floor and cry?Perhaps she`s being FORCED to go to the college in the first place?

Quinn is a bad guy for providing a solution which Maya can but don`t have to take.
Perhaps not just Quinn but all the HoT`s should be paying Maya`s tuition because she`s blond and her name is Maya?

If Quinn will blackmail or hold Maya at a gunpoint,than we will be having a different conversation but that is not the case for now.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I would recommend you to replay the game and then give me two answers:
- can you name any girl for whom the HOTs are paying tuition and she isn't prostituting herself?
someone get some milk, this roast got dark.....
Arieth - Too stupid to whore herself, probably does it for free.
you can start running

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
I mean, it's cool that there's a fanmade character in the game, but her personality is absolute trash.
Like Sarah. But at least Sarah is pretty, that's one thing she has going for her. Arieth is trash overall.

Reactions: Mytez

th sa

Oct 7, 2018
For those who are not getting the sex scene (fingering) with Maya. Leave the party> kiss her> make sure your dtype is -3> or 2< . Check the variable viewer of dtype. Then if its not at the require value. Type dtype = 1. Then you should get it.You can also choose the numbers between -2 ,-1 or 0.
how to check dtype? how to access dev console?

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I want to make this prevision : the new update it could be release Friday 2 of August...
So with this my prevision, it could be, ( looking at actual speed trend ) , i think close to 250 -300 more pages for the thread
My friends it's not good at all !!! The objective to arrive at 1000 pages before the new release ( it would be the Guinness World Record for just 2 chapters game ) it's really far . So i ask everybody to put the maximum effort possible to make a Waifu War not everyday , but every 12 hours :ROFLMAO:

So i begin : Jill is not the best girl o_O

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes