felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
a question before the official walkthough is published: but is there any substantial difference in the scenes if we have chosen Maya and are not in the trouple?

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
(the Jill of the picnic and the one of the race are two different characters)
Yes that is really accurate.

I love the picnic Jill more, someone is controlling the Running Jill :LOL:

a question before the official walkthough is published: but is there any substantial difference in the scenes if we have chosen Maya and are not in the trouple?
If we are not in trouple then it is clear that there are no sexual interactions. If we choose Maya then we miss Josy scene and vice versa and I believe there is no RP point given if we choose either of them if we are not in trouple.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If we are not in trouple then it is clear that there are no sexual interactions. If we choose Maya then we miss Josy scene and vice versa and I believe there is no RP point given if we choose either of them if we are not in trouple.
But if we choose Josy (i.e. we tell Derek that we still have feelings for her) the interactions with her are different, there are possibilities that we don't have otherwise.

Is there something like that if you choose Maya too?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
2) Josy - Josy is manipulative, golddigger, wannabe. She will do anything to be
on top of MC friendships, relationships & etc. to her own benefit it starts early on the minimart when she laugh over MC byke, after that she become jelous that she is not accepted to B&R but MC is, offer alcohol to him just to start something, she or Quinn plants drugs on MC's room (depends on the paths you choose)
Okay, you made some interesting points in you post, but this section about Josy makes me wonder if you actually played the game. Where did you find that drugs were ever planted by anyone in the MC's room? Quinn, for one, has never even been at the DIKs' mansion since it was trashed. Correct me here if I am wrong about those drugs, but I don't think it has anything to do with the path you choose, but more likely the game you play.

As for Josy being a gold digger, the MC would seem to be a poor choice for that. She should be going after Rusty or Rich or Trent or even Tybalt or Burke if she wants a sugar daddy.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
But if we choose Josy (i.e. we tell Derek that we still have feelings for her) the interactions with her are different, there are possibilities that we don't have otherwise.

Is there something like that if you choose Maya too?
It is a very minor change in lines but nothing major if you ask me , at least for now.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Sorry, I didn't make myself clear

I think you're right, but the problem for me is another, even with these changes (the Jill of the picnic and the one of the race are two different characters) Jill remains too changeable from frame to frame, for me she has never had an aesthetic problem, in fact I think her best images are superior to the best of the other girls, but of stability, of "average performance".
Jill not only one though, Josy had this problem at least till the ep. 4 but on lesser scale.
Most changeable character is still Sage though. But it mostly because of different haircuts (although i'm sure her facial features also changing with haircuts). But it's not the same as with Jill. Both Sage appearances are good, and she isn't changing during same scene at least.
And most of the girls models were changing throughout the game, but Jill model probably the only one who became worser with time, her best look was in my opinion in ep3 and after that it start to getting worse, while all the others only improving during the game.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Jill not only one though, Josy had this problem at least till the ep. 4 but on lesser scale.
Most changeable character is still Sage though. But it mostly because of different haircuts (although i'm sure her facial features also changing with haircuts). But it's not the same as with Jill. Both Sage appearances are good, and she isn't changing during same scene at least.
And most of the girls models were changing throughout the game, but Jill model probably the only one who became worser with time, her best look was in my opinion in ep3 and after that it start to getting worse, while all the others only improving during the game.
All LIs have some rendering flaws and a few "stoned" renders.

Josy has a problem with oily skin or sweating, sometimes she looks insanely shiny.
Maya often has old people skin and toxic eyes
Bella's proportions between head, shoulders, breasts and waist are variable but not always human.
sometimes you can't tell where Sage's hairline is...

but these are all problems limited to a few scenes, every time Jill smiles (and shows her teeth) the gates of hell open....

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Okay, you made some interesting points in you post, but this section about Josy makes me wonder if you actually played the game. Where did you find that drugs were ever planted by anyone in the MC's room? Quinn, for one, has never even been at the DIKs' mansion since it was trashed. Correct me here if I am wrong about those drugs, but I don't think it has anything to do with the path you choose, but more likely the game you play.

As for Josy being a gold digger, the MC would seem to be a poor choice for that. She should be going after Rusty or Rich or Trent or even Tybalt or Burke if she wants a sugar daddy.
That's what you call an "asspull" or "bullshit", no need to take it seriously.

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

citizenofncc

May 30, 2017
1. 70 % Your are right !

2. About Josy : I never seen anybody that much wrong while trying to understand a character. If mc is not no her path she probably the best friend mc could ever hope for but mc + J so good but mc + J + M not gonna work. Josy have great possibility of being number one li.

3. You like(Maya) her don't you ?

4. You forget these following issue, But don't worry everyone does intensely. Look here

5. Big time wrong : Go with bella on her being with mc friend she is really good.

6. Hots : Mel and sarha : Most sharp knife just wattling to chope mc's ball$ off.

Quinn : I never seen anybody that wrong while trying to understand a character.

Camila, Mona and Riona : Could be great friend(Camila and Riona) not sure about mona, untill something comes up.
maybe depends on how you play the game... but I think Josy is really, really cruel and had too much flaws. Think about it... she uses the owners son to do her work, and give you the marker to draw on his picture..., she laugh that you have a byke, not a motorcycle, she tells you that she is in a relationship, but she gives you alcohol and she offers you to stay the night with her..., she is from the rejects... do you remember what's the DIKs description of the rejects and who was the rejects and after rejects in previous years... girls like Quinn, Riona, and now Lily & Josy. After that... Lily tells her that she looks good to be a pole dancer... Josy isn't angry or reply her, actually I think that she is considering the proposition..., the night that Maya's father came to the dorm - Josy goes to the mansion in your room, after you go back you found the 8ball in the box, the same 8ball Quinn gets from Rox's place, the first time that she calls you in the dorm while you are with Troy, if you choose to ask her Why do you call me, What about your boyfriend... she will tell you that she was looking at self-defense ad and she was thinking about you.. how did she know that you have problems with the Jocks and you need self-defense? After that she takes Jill tour not Maya tour... goes to economics class with Jill, befriended Lucas, and if you don't take sides, she considering partying with Becky, or the HOTs and not stay with her girlfriend..., what about the msgs from the HOTs mansion.. when she is obviously trying to make you reply that you was naked in the campus (you can't be those are the rules of B&R), if you choose to not pursue Jill or Josy & Maya there is another time that Jill tells her she will go to toilet, and Josy says I'll go with you, and Jill behaves exactly the same way when you goes with her to the showers after the tenis (if you pursue Jill path). What about the HOTs party when she goes to talk to Sage behind your back and tells her stories... that maybe you don't want to talk about... Do you remember the memories of Maya about how Josy became her girlfriend - after alcohol night, again... and she is everywhere, where is the sound of money... Steve does her work, I'm not sure but I think his father pays for her to be in B&R, because she has a fight with hers about Monica, not about you (because you can choose to leave after a beer, and not stay until her parents goes back), after that Jill, Lucas, Sage and in the D&G game why do you think Isabella kills her in almost all of the scenarios... I think that you can't understand her character... for me it's clear as a day :). Did you ask yourself why she sends you nude pictures, without face on them, pictures with miniskirts without face on them... and asks you exactly what you want to drink? Why she wants you to go to the gym in the exact same moment that Chad & Troy are there, before the last party of Sage, and after the renovation of the DIKs mansion.

About Quinn... yeah she can be changed and yeah she will probably become good girlfriend material... but at what cost...?
The night of the cumpetition when Tommy flips his coin she takes drugs through her veins...and when you see the Rox's place and put 2and2 together there is a fat chance she fucks junkies and uses needles that already are used - HIV, other STDs ... drug addiction, name it... no thank you I prefer to eat my own condom without a jizz inside and without her "cleanly shaven p****" that's maybe not the case... but just to be sure you know. Also do you remember the conversation that Rox have with Buddy about the rats that are everywhere, the pushing from the ledge, the killing" and then do you remember the new constructor worker with your father. Quinn can be your best choice of a girlfriend but can be also your doom... too big of a risk. Also look at the ways that she contributes to her sorority prostitution and drugs, really is this your choice of a girlfriend? And what about how she acts towards her friends - Riona & Tommy for example.

citizenofncc

May 30, 2017

She is on the ladder you know... MC - Maya - (probably Steve's father) - Lucas - Jill - Sage - why bother with Tybalt or Rich, she may aim for Burke directly... he is into young girls and after Mona fail... who knows...
About the drugs... if you choose to help Quinn, Quinn goes to your room, the next morning if you click on the box you found the 8ball
If you are on path for Josy&Maya, first night when Josy stays with you in the mansion, next day in the same box you will find the 8ball
and my theories are that either some of Vinny people stole the 8ball and Nick planted it, or Quinn/Josy, or Tommy...

Last edited:

Trysexual

Apr 13, 2021
Obviously the express haircut because of that kid wasn't an isolated case. Do you need DPC to put every situation where Jill was bullied to confirm without a doubt that she was bullied?
Yes. Unlike some, I don't make things up to fill in gaps in his story. That's his fucking job.

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
So far not much. Iirc you can text her in Ep 7 but that’s it.

We’ll probably get more in the following episodes. Just like how we can skip the fuckbuddy stage in Sage’s path, we most likely can skip the throuple stage in Josy/Maya’s paths and jump straight to the solo path.

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
my 2 cents on what's going on in BaDIK:
1) Sage & Chad are victims of their own ambitions to rule the most influential sororities for the exact same reasons that Lily offers to you at the HOTs party. The whole guitar stole, fights with the jocks, problems with Sage's "boyfriend" are planned by both to: benefit Sage as a president of the HOTs, because you will become her errand boy and sex toy, on one hand and it will move the focus of the
fact that Chad is gay. They both missed the feeling to be loved, and to have
healthy relationships, because of this pact between them years before MC goes to
B&R. And this is their last years there...
You can't have healthy relationship with her, because her parents want's something fancier then MC on one hand and on the other she is real control freak. Maybe
after the Helloween party (her last as a president) their relationship will go on a different level... but MC have few years left in B&R
without her..., don't know that this will be good in a long term for him.

2) Josy - Josy is manipulative, golddigger, wannabe. She will do anything to be
on top of MC friendships, relationships & etc. to her own benefit it starts early on the minimart when she laugh over MC byke, after that she become jelous that she is not accepted to B&R but MC is, offer alcohol to him just to start something, she or Quinn plants drugs on MC's room (depends on the paths you choose)

3) Maya - Maya is possible girlfriend/bride material if MC goes on her path.
But MC has a lot of work if he wants something serious there. Josy problem, tuition problem, overprotective brother problem, father problem, money problem... name it. Too much of a burden for the MC. But it is possible.

4) Jill - possible girlfriend till the moment that MC meet her parents.
Also possible problems with Rusty, Tyballs & Isabella on the road.

5) Isabella - She is mix between Josy, Sage & Maya. She is manipulative, overprotective and I think lesbian, after her husband moves out. Also I think she is another victim of Jade & Burke. And I think that ghosts of her past are chasing her. You have more to lose if you pursue sexual relationship with her. But it's good to stay in her friendzone she can be useful. She has Jill & Sage on her hands and Burke attention..., and she can control almost anyone in any direction.

6) HOTs:
Melanie possible girlfriend material, after Chad&Troy saga is public
Sarah possible girlfriend material, after Chad&Troy saga is public
if you like sluts that is.
Heather possible girlfriend material, maybe if you choose to destroy Tommy. He is obviously trying to get rid of you... exact same thing happened to Vinny before you go to B&R.
Quinn - I think there will be too many issues if you choose to pursue relationship. Possible HIV or other STDs, possible problems with her gang, I think even danger for yours and your father lives, problems with the police, counsels,
drug addiction and more... I'm not saying that the relationship is not possible, or that Quinn can be changed... I'm saying that the consequences of this path can be devastated to the MC's life.
Arieth - hell no...
Elena is already with John Boy
Ashley is with Anthony or Dereck, depends what you choose to do at HOTs party.
Lily wants to be the next HOTs President or vice president, she has the DIKs support, but she is danger... and if you choose to pursue her I think it will cost you to become next Sage&Chad fake relationship for the rest of your B&R years on 1 hand and to become victim of Tommy on the other.
Camilla - possible girlfriend material, depends on her story development
Mona - possible girlfriend material, depends on her story development
Riona - possible friend or more if you choose to be there for her

CAFETERIA:
The cafeteria girl is lesbian imo. And she is into Isabella and Ashley.

SWYPER:
ALL fake profiles, except: Nicole, Nora, Arieth, Cathy and the vegan lady ;)
I'm not sure for the exact profiles but I think that one of the profiles is either for Maya or Sage the other is for Josy or Quinn, one for the fat either Wendy or others fat feminists and the other is either Sally or Rebecca. The vegan lady is from the gym and she is probably Isabella's friend or Dawe's mother friend or both.
----
And I have another theory that actual name of Sage isn't Sage and Jill isn't actually from The Royce... but time will tell. What if this is somekind of manipulation to "protect" the image of the actual Royce daughter, and Jill is just an au-pair student, who can pay to stay with the preps, or someone pays her to stay there. And the actual Royce is Sage, but she is somekind of a rebel? Dunno, just a thought.
wow... there is alot to unpack there.. um gonna be honest i think you might need to redownload (from this site) and play the game again because im pretty sure you may have been playing a russian knockoff version of this game

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So far not much. Iirc you can text her in Ep 7 but that’s it.

We’ll probably get more in the following episodes. Just like how we can skip the fuckbuddy stage in Sage’s path, we most likely can skip the throuple stage in Josy/Maya’s paths and jump straight to the solo path.
no difference in the kissing scene in the library either?

surely the situation will have to be rebalanced going forward.

for now the solo route to one of the two girls is all strongly in favour of Josy, who is also the one who is most outspoken about her indecision.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Nobody is debating gurls are cruel and vindictive, manipulative and all around bad
for anyone being not mean or investing in them.
maybe depends on how you play the game... but I think Josy is really, really cruel and had too much flaws. Think about it... she uses the owners son to do her work, and give you the marker to draw on his picture..., she laugh that you have a byke, not a motorcycle, she tells you that she is in a relationship, but she gives you alcohol and she offers you to stay the night with her..., she is from the rejects... do you remember what's the DIKs description of the rejects and who was the rejects and after rejects in previous years... girls like Quinn, Riona, and now Lily & Josy. After that... Lily tells her that she looks good to be a pole dancer... Josy isn't angry or reply her, actually I think that she is considering the proposition..., the night that Maya's father came to the dorm - Josy goes to the mansion in your room, after you go back you found the 8ball in the box, the same 8ball Quinn gets from Rox's place, the first time that she calls you in the dorm while you are with Troy, if you choose to ask her Why do you call me, What about your boyfriend... she will tell you that she was looking at self-defense ad and she was thinking about you.. how did she know that you have problems with the Jocks and you need self-defense? After that she takes Jill tour not Maya tour... goes to economics class with Jill, befriended Lucas, and if you don't take sides, she considering partying with Becky, or the HOTs and not stay with her girlfriend..., what about the msgs from the HOTs mansion.. when she is obviously trying to make you reply that you was naked in the campus (you can't be those are the rules of B&R), if you choose to not pursue Jill or Josy & Maya there is another time that Jill tells her she will go to toilet, and Josy says I'll go with you, and Jill behaves exactly the same way when you goes with her to the showers after the tenis (if you pursue Jill path). What about the HOTs party when she goes to talk to Sage behind your back and tells her stories... that maybe you don't want to talk about... Do you remember the memories of Maya about how Josy became her girlfriend - after alcohol night, again... and she is everywhere, where is the sound of money... Steve does her work, I'm not sure but I think his father pays for her to be in B&R, because she has a fight with hers about Monica, not about you (because you can choose to leave after a beer, and not stay until her parents goes back), after that Jill, Lucas, Sage and in the D&G game why do you think Isabella kills her in almost all of the scenarios... I think that you can't understand her character... for me it's clear as a day :). Did you ask yourself why she sends you nude pictures, without face on them, pictures with miniskirts without face on them... and asks you exactly what you want to drink? Why she wants you to go to the gym in the exact same moment that Chad & Troy are there, before the last party of Sage, and after the renovation of the DIKs mansion.

About Quinn... yeah she can be changed and yeah she will probably become good girlfriend material... but at what cost...?
The night of the cumpetition when Tommy flips his coin she takes drugs through her veins...and when you see the Rox's place and put 2and2 together there is a fat chance she fucks junkies and uses needles that already are used - HIV, other STDs ... drug addiction, name it... no thank you I prefer to eat my own condom without a jizz inside and without her "cleanly shaven p****" that's maybe not the case... but just to be sure you know. Also do you remember the conversation that Rox have with Buddy about the rats that are everywhere, the pushing from the ledge, the killing" and then do you remember the new constructor worker with your father. Quinn can be your best choice of a girlfriend but can be also your doom... too big of a risk. Also look at the ways that she contributes to her sorority prostitution and drugs, really is this your choice of a girlfriend? And what about how she acts towards her friends - Riona & Tommy for example.
In this game, MC puts in the work and then some.
Hook ups he gets by being gung ho trigger happy the right time and the right place.
Talks he spends eons dribbling back and forth with Sage and any other.
Going the distance, being unphased and always coming back for gurls is waht keeps us in the game
again and again, showing agency, determination, stamina and cunning.

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
no difference in the kissing scene in the library either?

surely the situation will have to be rebalanced going forward.

for now the solo route to one of the two girls is all strongly in favour of Josy, who is also the one who is most outspoken about her indecision.
The kissing scene was indeed different depending on paths but I think that you could always kiss her on the cheeks even if you didn’t declare your feelings for her.

Maya was far less explicit about her feelings but there was a hint in Episode 5 if you went with her instead of Josy.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Though I understand this that as DPC's gear gets better, we will get better animations and renders, etc. But there is one thing I am disappointed in ep7 , I know that DPC is trying to improve his previous works and improve all girls design, He just changed Jill's design by a lot. Like it is super noticeable if you play from ep1 to ep7 constantly.
View attachment 1195542 View attachment 1195543 View attachment 1195544 View attachment 1195545 View attachment 1195546 View attachment 1195547
--------EP1-------------------EP2-------------------EP3-----------------EP4-------------------EP5-------------------EP6------------
View attachment 1195548 View attachment 1195549 View attachment 1195550
-------EP7--------------------EP7-------------------EP7---------.

Like if you can see clearly, It is very noticeable that her skin color has changed, Her very little chubby cheeks reduced to atoms :cry:, and her body also changed a lot in ep7. Though there are multiple images in the game that will shows these differences ,I picked those ones that are super easy to notice. Honestly I do not like the features and design of Jill's body in ep7 because the first six episodes had the same figure, skin tone etc and I especially loved her very little chubby cheeks. All change just happened in ep7. What do you think? Do you like her design in ep7 ?

PS: Many other girls design has also changed but their changes are not this noticeable
I've noticed the bodily changes before, every so once in a while he renders Sage as having an enormous shelf butt.

Reactions: `Ray`

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Yes. Unlike some, I don't make things up to fill in gaps in his story. That's his fucking job.
There's several references in conversations that say Jill was being bullied in her youth....

when Jill walks in on the jocks ganging up on MC
Bella and Jill conversation in library
(Bella says "the boy is trouble", Jill says "more trouble?", Bella understands Jill seeing where she's coming from...)
The Jill / Lana scene tells us there's a guy name Tucker that cut Jill's hair, Lana replies in a way it's clear this isn't only once.
(again Tucker?)

To me it seems the fact Jill has been bullied in her youth isn't so much Jill's personal trauma, but it's her motivation to act like she does with MC...

Her actions/comments during the bully scene with the Jocks...
Her line of thought when she helps MC after his fight with Chad, especcially her reaction on MC saying he's used to getting hits..
Not only does Jill take MC to her room, she keeps watch over him and she arranges a meeting with the counselors...
The rooster post (tennis date) in wich MC's post get flagged : Jill "please be nice to the people i care about"

Even Jill getting blackmailed into the 3 dates with Tybalt is a result of her wanting to protect MC...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Quite the interesting theory .. yes, babes do like to white knight gentle lady
queen heroine of the people for hung spry young power houses like MC,
who do appreciate the tender soft touch of a dreamy womans healing smile, hug, voice, touch.
There's several references in conversations that say Jill was being bullied in her youth....

when Jill walks in on the jocks ganging up on MC
Bella and Jill conversation in library
(Bella says "the boy is trouble", Jill says "more trouble?", Bella understands Jill seeing where she's coming from...)
The Jill / Lana scene tells us there's a guy name Tucker that cut Jill's hair, Lana replies in a way it's clear this isn't only once.
(again Tucker?)

To me it seems the fact Jill has been bullied in her youth isn't so much Jill's personal trauma, but it's her motivation to act like she does with MC...

Her actions/comments during the bully scene with the Jocks...
Her line of thought when she helps MC after his fight with Chad, especcially her reaction on MC saying he's used to getting hits..
Not only does Jill take MC to her room, she keeps watch over him and she arranges a meeting with the counselors...
The rooster post (tennis date) in wich MC's post get flagged : Jill "please be nice to the people i care about"

Even Jill getting blackmailed into the 3 dates with Tybalt is a result of her wanting to protect MC...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes