godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Anyone know why the option to " Go to Quinn " is greyed out? What are the exact variables for this option to be available?
Side note the official walkthrough sucks ass.
There is no official walkthrough for chapter 7 so not sure how it sucks ass.

You need to be on her path, aka not with the lesbian twins, and text her before leaving your room to set up the hang out.

Reactions: kazaf

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I hope the MC doesn't forget to install the Swyper app next update lol.
The reason that the MC 'forgot' to install the Swyper app is because the developer doesn't want it in the game anymore. Whether it's too much work for too little story advancement, I don't know. But we have several points in the game where the MC states that he is dissatisfied with Swyper and doesn't see the point in using it. There is even a point where someone (Rusty?) says that the MC needs to be careful about who he responds to.

It's not coming back.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
The reason that the MC 'forgot' to install the Swyper app is because the developer doesn't want it in the game anymore. Whether it's too much work for too little story advancement, I don't know. But we have several points in the game where the MC states that he is dissatisfied with Swyper and doesn't see the point in using it. There is even a point where someone (Rusty?) says that the MC needs to be careful about who he responds to.

It's not coming back.
I remember him complaining to Derek about it, saying he's not getting anywhere with it and whatnot.

Next thing you know he's bang Nora in bathroom and threesome with strippers all because of app.

And he still deletes it.

I think failing classes is canon for the MC he always makes stupid decisions.

Edieturs

Apr 10, 2020
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Episodes 1-7 Version 0.7.2. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Derek Cheats/Brawler Skills/Magnar Bonuses/Wallet Quantity unlocked by end of episode 7 for all routes, with the exception of both Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses remaining). Mansion Repair Completed by end of Episode 7 for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper and Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as PetNames/Wallpapers/Ringtones/Music Favorites. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "episode 8 start" saves, there is no episode 8, just end of episode 7 save. All save files contain the following routes.

- Dik Sage Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest along with every side chick possible. Total Man-Whore.

- Dik Sage Path : In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interst. I DO NOT pursue side girls in this route.

- Neutral Maya and Josy: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. I also embrace the current throuple relationship with the 2 LoveInterests, Maya and Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route

- Neutral Maya Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Josy in any way. Only Maya. I DO NOT puruse any side girls in this route.

- Neutral Josy Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Maya in any way. Only Josy. I DO NOT puruse any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill and Bella: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue the 2 best friend Love Interests, Jill and Bella. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Jill as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Bella Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Bella as my Love Interst. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.
Where should I insert the folders on a MacBook ? somehow I couldn't make it work. Thanks for help

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
On a sidenote ... what made this story stick out from others is that it's all people. Sure, there are SOME complete dicks in the game, but most of them are just people who try to get along.

There's no need for a tragic backstory for every evil/not evil person (some are a bit over the top, but still good), the whole Quinn thing seems to be a bit unbalanced however. At some point she's the evil queen, then very likeable, the next moment she's a victim in a drug conspiracy, then the source of all evil again.

I am most interested how it will turn out with all the blackmailing and manipulating stuff. It lookd to me as if someone wanted to play the alphas and diks against each other, I hope that story arc will be concluded at some point and didn't just use the blackmailing and hacking (if we can call it that) as story twist. There is someone who acted suspicious in two scenes already (the second one was quite blunt, maybe too blunt, a distraction maybe?), but that could just be me looking for hints of a story to come.

citizenofncc

May 30, 2017
Alright, first things first, you can theorize, sure, but as of right now there is no confirmation on who Sage's parents are nor do we even have an insight into their personalities or character, so why would you even bring her parents up in this discussion, saying that her parents 'want something fancier than the MC'.

Secondly, planning problems in their relationship? I don't even remotely think something like that would occur. With this statement, you're implying that the whole quarrel between Chad and Sage where Sage got mad at Chad for not even caring about her and just asking her to help him, while MC was eavesdropping, was staged? Additionally, how'd Sage know beforehand that you'd be her fuck buddy? Unless she's psychic, this is highly unlikely.

I don't remember any conversation where Sage implies that you're her errand boy either. She's never asked the MC to do anything other than finding out if Chad was cheating, which although seems weird since they were strangers before, isn't that big of a problem. The other conversations they've had, MC was the one who offered to teach her guitar, it was his choice to care for her while she was sick, and she even felt sorry when she missed out on MC's birthday.

If anything I typed is inconsistent with the game, I apologize, because I can't remember everything either, but people really gotta stop assuming everything without solid, canon proof.

Same man, I got that "off topic" edit too, and all I said was that I'd be replaying to try for a harem route lmao

I'm guessing that Riona's stalker will be somehow linked to Quinn's money thief, and might be related to Vinny as well. I'm hoping that it doesn't end up too harsh though, I don't wanna see a r*pe scene in the game. Hoping that whatever happens the girls are gonna be safe.
I think you should approach the game with different choices, there are a lot more dialogues then you think if you not pursue affinity or scenes or relationship points...

for example Chad is always good with you not just after you defend him in front of Burke, if you approach the cafeteria scene with chick/neutral affinity and not get involved at all in their conflict and try to reason with Sage that she might be not right and don't get her side of a story, after that in the hall he will tell you that Dawe was the one who told him that you are trying to take his girlfriend - (with a calm approach), after that you can mock him, and Anthony will laugh and will get a punch from Chad. I think this conversation is only possible if you are good with Troy in the dorm, and if you stay with clear head in the cafeteria. Also with chick or neutral affinity you can have conversation with Sage that she will tell you that her parents are looking for something fancier than a Guitar player, but she seems to not carry about what they say. Also with DIK approach with Sage she know that you will be her errand boy and sex toy (with DIK affinity you can refuse to help her and your sentence is something like "I'm not gonna be your errand boy" this is before the guitar stole)... there is a conversation when she tells you that the girls know when you are looking at them, and asks you did you like her tits... I think this is on the first guitar lesson in her room: this is possible if you check her out in the cafeteria, check her ass when you are for the first time in her room and check her out the next time, when she asks you to help her find Chad's cheating affair... this is right after Jocks fight in the gym.

However there can be lots of theories... I just thinking out loud... searching for other opinions ;)

Reactions: Niu6609

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
She is on the ladder you know... MC - Maya - (probably Steve's father) - Lucas - Jill - Sage - why bother with Tybalt or Rich, she may aim for Burke directly... he is into young girls and after Mona fail... who knows...
About the drugs... if you choose to help Quinn, Quinn goes to your room, the next morning if you click on the box you found the 8ball
If you are on path for Josy&Maya, first night when Josy stays with you in the mansion, next day in the same box you will find the 8ball
and my theories are that either some of Vinny people stole the 8ball and Nick planted it, or Quinn/Josy, or Tommy...
Okay, you got me on Quinn. I had forgotten that the sex scene between her and the MC occurred in his library room. But the '8ball'? Do you even have a clue as to what a Magic 8-ball is? It's a fortune-telling device, used mostly by kids! Do a Google search on it. Here's what the MC says when he finds it: "Oh yeah! The magic 8-ball. I had one of these as a kid, but I took it apart to see what's inside of it." Good grief, man, if you try to ingest a Magic 8-ball it won't be a high you are feeling.

As for Josy being on 'the ladder', it would be the first time I have ever heard of a 'gold digger' climbing that ladder down into the basement for monetary and social advancement.

Last edited:

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
I think you should approach the game with different choices, there are a lot more dialogues then you think if you not pursue affinity or scenes or relationship points...

for example Chad is always good with you not just after you defend him in front of Burke, if you approach the cafeteria scene with chick/neutral affinity and not get involved at all in their conflict and try to reason with Sage that she might be not right and don't get her side of a story, after that in the hall he will tell you that Dawe was the one who told him that you are trying to take his girlfriend - (with a calm approach), after that you can mock him, and Anthony will laugh and will get a punch from Chad. I think this conversation is only possible if you are good with Troy in the dorm, and if you stay with clear head in the cafeteria. Also with chick or neutral affinity you can have conversation with Sage that she will tell you that her parents are looking for something fancier than a Guitar player, but she seems to not carry about what they say. Also with DIK approach with Sage she know that you will be her errand boy and sex toy (with DIK affinity you can refuse to help her and your sentence is something like "I'm not gonna be your errand boy" this is before the guitar stole)... there is a conversation when she tells you that the girls know when you are looking at them, and asks you did you like her tits... I think this is on the first guitar lesson in her room: this is possible if you check her out in the cafeteria, check her ass when you are for the first time in her room and check her out the next time, when she asks you to help her find Chad's cheating affair... this is right after Jocks fight in the gym.

However there can be lots of theories... I just thinking out loud... searching for other opinions ;)
Ah, so the parents thing was from the N/C route. I haven't tried that route yet honestly speaking, my last 2 runs were DIK runs, so thanks for clearing that up and sorry for before.

I can understand where you're coming from now with your ideas explained and laid out in more detail, though I'm pretty sure that "I'm not gonna be your errand boy" thing that MC said was his pride and own interpretation of her words, not said by Sage herself. Either way, I'm thankful for your explanation. Really cleared things up and gave me a bit more to think about, though I'm sure that I'll still have Sage as my main LI hahaha

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
On a sidenote ... what made this story stick out from others is that it's all people. Sure, there are SOME complete dicks in the game, but most of them are just people who try to get along.

There's no need for a tragic backstory for every evil/not evil person (some are a bit over the top, but still good), the whole Quinn thing seems to be a bit unbalanced however. At some point she's the evil queen, then very likeable, the next moment she's a victim in a drug conspiracy, then the source of all evil again.

I am most interested how it will turn out with all the blackmailing and manipulating stuff. It lookd to me as if someone wanted to play the alphas and diks against each other, I hope that story arc will be concluded at some point and didn't just use the blackmailing and hacking (if we can call it that) as story twist. There is someone who acted suspicious in two scenes already (the second one was quite blunt, maybe too blunt, a distraction maybe?), but that could just be me looking for hints of a story to come.
I agree. The magic of the game is how realistic the story-telling can get, what with all the frats, hazing, and relationship problems and all. For me, the only unrealistic part is how the MC is attracting so many hot girls and fucking them left and right without any repercussions, but I'm not even in university yet so I can't say much about the other aspects. The backstories aren't too dark, and the character and story development is well-paced. It leaves much for the player to think about too, with all the different things happening in the game right now, and leaves much to be anticipated in the future.

The social media aspect is absolutely hilarious as well, with my favourite being the MC replying to Dawe's comment on how one could save a photo. Cracked me up lmao :ROFLMAO:

All in all, BaD, for me, is 70% realistic and 30% unrealistic (this is purely based off of my personal views), and the main girls are just beautiful!!

Also, F for maggot bro Derek who had to fuck a granny. Shit was golden. Hope I didn't break the DIK code by saying this though :whistle:

citizenofncc

May 30, 2017
Ah, so the parents thing was from the N/C route. I haven't tried that route yet honestly speaking, my last 2 runs were DIK runs, so thanks for clearing that up and sorry for before.

I can understand where you're coming from now with your ideas explained and laid out in more detail, though I'm pretty sure that "I'm not gonna be your errand boy" thing that MC said was his pride and own interpretation of her words, not said by Sage herself. Either way, I'm thankful for your explanation. Really cleared things up and gave me a bit more to think about, though I'm sure that I'll still have Sage as my main LI hahaha
Ough believe me she is mine too, but I'm still conflicted between her, Maya & Jill :), but also think that Sage & Jill are almost impossible for reasons out of your relationship with them (parents issues, image issues, poor choices issues, graduation issues - they are older then you and will graduate soon). And some other HOTs like Mona, Melanie & Camilla, and from nerds Rebecca could be develop in the future... to something to think about.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
... For me, the only unrealistic part is how the MC is attracting so many hot girls and fucking them left and right without any repercussions ...
That is true of course, but it's kinda to be expected in games/stories like this. It might have been solved by having complete separate paths in the game, but man ... this thing is HUGE! (and I don't mean any genitals). I was suprised how much work was put in this game contentwise (apart from renderings and animations). If we had separete storylines for all choices it could easily be two games. As it is, one story arc just ends if a relationship is ended and apart from a few dialog lines everything remains pretty much the same. That's a compromise I can live with, since the rest is so well written. I laughed my ass off at the role playing sessions and a few other occasions.

Reactions: RukiRG and Niu6609

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Actually Sage tells MC she always wanted to learn to play guitar but her parents wanted something more fancy... (like a piano or whatever is more fancy then a guitar) ( choice of any possible partner for Sage wasnt anywhere in that conversation)

I don't think Chad (or any other NPC) acts different depending on your affinity, he will react different on the (either dik or chick) choices the MC makes...
MC however talks different according to his affinity....

Well, there a few affinity checks resulting in different actions from NPC's but they are few and in general the actual choices will have a bigger impact on how a scene is played out, Chad and the Jocks you can mock him or choose a calm approach on both CHICK as DIK affinity....
Melanie and Sarah will either talk to you on DIK affinity or Sarah will call you a looser if CHICK affinity....

Last edited:

citizenofncc

May 30, 2017
Actually Sage tells MC she always wanted to learn to play guitar but her parents wanted something more fancy... (like a piano or whatever is more fancy then a guitar) ( choice of any possible partner for Sage wasnt anywhere in that conversation)

I don't think Chad (or any other NPC) acts different depending on your affinity, he will react different on the (either dik or chick) choices the MC makes...
MC however talks different according to his affinity....
All the girls tells you to do somethings but you should see the meaning of it...
for example when Isabella wants to sort out 5 books in the library the points are when she thinks your relationships are...
if you not in Jills, Josy path you will have books to return there, if you not on Sage's path you will have a book to return there, if you are not in relationship with Maya you will have book to return there, if you are not in relationship with Isabela you will have book to return there... if you are in more relationships you will have books to return in the sections where Wendy or Magnar or Sally is or the empty one... (and you will receive a msg on your phone that she thinks that you are not return all the books). When she explains you about the books that are in her house, she actually explains you about different girls and different relationships... so it's the same with Sage with that sentance (Sage also uses HOTs to know what you are doing... for example when Mona & Camilla aproaches you for your shorts, there are Sage&Riona in the hall their mothers, after that you have conversation with Sage later on when she tells you that she know you are not done with your relationships, and most of the girls knows what you are packing down there), Maya use movies for that example, also Jill & Isabella uses YOGA to know if you are attracted to one of them, or both of them or not at all... Magnar game is also about to know with who you want to be, and what you are done... with all the characters there. When you play this game you should think out of the box, not only with your DIK :)

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
for example when Isabella wants to sort out 5 books in the library the points are when she thinks your relationships are...
if you not in Jills, Josy path you will have books to return there, if you not on Sage's path you will have a book to return there, if you are not in relationship with Maya you will have book to return there, if you are not in relationship with Isabela you will have book to return there... if you are in more relationships you will have books to return in the sections where Wendy or Magnar or Sally is or the empty one..
Sigh! The library book locations are chosen at random when the MC starts search and have nothing to do with relationships. The MC's conversations with the girls relate to relationships, but not the books locations.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
All the girls tells you to do somethings but you should see the meaning of it...
if you not in Jills, Josy path you will have books to return there, if you not on Sage's path you will have a book to return there, if you are not in relationship with Maya you will have book to return there, if you are not in relationship with Isabela you will have book to return there... if you are in more relationships you will have books to return in the sections where Wendy or Magnar or Sally is or the empty one... (and you will receive a msg on your phone that she thinks that you are not return all the books). When she explains you about the books that are in her house, she actually explains you about different girls and different relationships... so it's the same with Sage with that sentance, Maya use movies for that example, also Jill & Isabella uses YOGA to know if you are attracted to one of them, or both of them or not at all... Magnar game is also about to know with who you want to be, and what you are done... with all the characters there. When you play this game you should think out of the box, not only with your DIK :)
The books seem to be in random places, ive played different times on several paths, on more then one playthrough i didnt have any book near any NPC i had a path open with...

I never had a message i missed a book, i expect that will happen if you click your jacket before you returned the 5 books...

There's alot references you will get from one of the NPC"s if you are on a path with them and/or another NPC during Yoga or other events, but if you werent on that/their path(s) it would have no sense that text would be there...

I think it's great you can get a more clear picture of the grand scheme by playing both DIK and CHICK paths.... Both paths will give some info you would not see on the other path...

Reactions: Walter Victor

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Okay, you got me on Quinn. I had forgotten that the sex scene between her and the MC occurred in his library room. But the '8ball'? Do you even have a clue as to what a Magic 8-ball is? It's a fortune-telling device, used mostly by kids! Do a Google search on it. Here's what the MC says when he finds it: "Oh yeah! The magic 8-ball. I had one of these as a kid, but I took it apart to see what's inside of it." Good grief, man, if you try to ingest a Magic 8-ball it won't be a high you are feeling.

As for Josy being on 'the ladder', it would be the first time I have ever heard of a 'gold digger' climbing that ladder down into the basement for monetary and social advancement.
It's you that doesn't know what an eight ball is. A magic eight ball and an eight ball are not the same thing. An eight ball is a specific measurement of cocaine.

citizenofncc

May 30, 2017
It's you that doesn't know what an eight ball is. A magic eight ball and an eight ball are not the same thing. An eight ball is a specific measurement of cocaine.

sry we don't have magic 8 ball fortune-tellers where I'm from, also we don't reference cocain measurements in 8balls :), so this maybe was a pure interpretation... as I was saying I'm thinking out loud to provoke another opinions and discussion :)

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
So Quinn buys one 8-ball of cocaine from her dealer, gets mugged, then is found bleeding by the MC who takes her to his room, where she finds a Magic 8-ball that she uses, getting the fortune: Not likely (or something like that). Just to clarify. What was she asking the ball tho? I think she wanted out. But it's pure speculation.

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes