Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
sry we don't have magic 8 ball fortune-tellers where I'm from, also we don't reference cocain measurements in 8balls :), so this maybe was a pure interpretation... as I was saying I'm thinking out loud to provoke another opinions and discussion :)
I'll cut you some slack on that. Just know that the MC specifically calls it a Magic 8-ball from when he was a kid. Actually, I believe that the boxes he's looking through contain some of his own possessions that he brought with him.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
So Quinn buys one 8-ball of cocaine from her dealer, gets mugged, then is found bleeding by the MC who takes her to his room, where she finds a Magic 8-ball that she uses it getting the fortune: Not likely (or something like that). Just to clarify. What was she asking the ball tho? I think she wanted out. But it's pure speculation.
I believed she asked, "Will fiesta ever give Josy a break?". The response was, "No fucking way!". This was an MA version of the toy. :D

citizenofncc

May 30, 2017
I believed she asked, "Will fiesta ever give Josy a break?". The response was, "No fucking way!". This was an MA version of the toy. :D
hahaha :) you will see it sooner or later... Josy doesn't deserve neither MC or Maya or Jill.. she deserves someone like Becky or Tyballs :), btw absinth + cola for becky on the HOTs party :) best scene ever ;), also don't help Josy just give her a drink and she will get rid of the jock for you and go to Maya where she belong at the first place if you are on friend route.

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
I think it's great you can get a more clear picture of the grand scheme by playing both DIK and CHICK paths.... Both paths will give some info you would not see on the other path...
And also being on a particular girl’s path. For example, if MC was not on Bella’s path she would tell him that she’s aware of the Tyballs Rooster account and that she found it amusing.

Reactions: vogelbeest

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
hahaha :) you will see it sooner or later... Josy doesn't deserve neither MC or Maya or Jill.. she deserves someone like Becky or Tyballs :), btw absinth + cola for becky on the HOTs party :) best scene ever ;), also don't help Josy just give her a drink and she will get rid of the jock for you and go to Maya where she belong at the first place if you are on friend route.
Well, its refreshing hear someone who said "Josy doesnt deserve Maya". It's good to change from a guy missreading Maya to a guy missreading Josy. Hope Chip doesn't hear you thou.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I am pretty sure this was discussed already, but how the hell the dick picture ended up in Tybalt`s presentation? This is the dick picture we sent to the teacher through Swiper app isn`t it? Someone is using MC's old phone?
During the prep mansion infiltration to get the HOT's out of there you can click on the small table with the liqor in Tybalts room, his phone is there, click it and you can make a dick pic...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Spoilers ahead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the first one isn't a mystery, it's MC who leaves the photo of his dick on Tybalt's mobile phone during the tour of the Prep house in the fifth chapter, so it probably ended up by mistake with the other photos in the presentation

on the other hand Jade's video no one knows exactly, only theories, it's not even sure it's the same hand that uploaded Cathe's photo

on the final scene what to say.... usual bombshell thrown gracefully

RANGEL1455

May 8, 2021
Hey guys, I have an issue updating from v.0.6.1 to 0.7.1 (for macbook) I do all the steps for patching but when I run the game it's still v.0.6.1. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

JTulio

Jun 29, 2018
How do i get to talk to Heather at the party in EP 7? The option is blurred out so i surmise a choice i made eaalier blocked the option. Someone know what it is?

RANGEL1455

May 8, 2021
I have a version 0. 5 upgraded to 0.61 so the patch of 0.61 is already there. When I paste 0.7 on the exsisting 0.61 it does not work it still remain 0.61 so what do I do ? . Down load the full 13G for version 0.7 or is there a smarter way to do it. Please help if any one has any smart idea!.
Did you solve this problem? I'm having the same issue with v.0.7.1 for Mac..

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Josy doesn't deserve neither MC or Maya
she will get rid of the jock for you and go to Maya where she belong at the first place
what.png

• Haha
Reactions: goldenrule91

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
She doesn't deserve Mats on a personal level but belongs back in the dorm because she takes away game time from actual hot chicks.

It was perfect how Mara was only in the game at the start and then fucked off for the rest of the episode.

Except that scene in the library where for some reason the MC was able to kids her when he's done nothing to her the entire game.

Reactions: JamieSadistic

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
How do i do that? I don't remeber having the option to tell her that
Dunno exactly what the order of things is, but you need Absynth for her drink and have found the Jock in her bed.
After that you should have either the option to give her the drink (after you made it), or you can tell her Tommy cheated...
Also the option to tell her there's a Jock in her bed is somewhere as option....

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes