Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
She doesn't deserve Mats on a personal level but belongs back in the dorm because she takes away game time from actual hot chicks.

It was perfect how Mara was only in the game at the start and then fucked off for the rest of the episode.

Except that scene in the library where for some reason the MC was able to kids her when he's done nothing to her the entire game.
Who are Mats and Mara? Nobody knows what you are talking about. Please proofread your posts before hitting Enter.

• Haha
Reactions: isotope and bebiho

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
She doesn't deserve Mats on a personal level but belongs back in the dorm because she takes away game time from actual hot chicks.

It was perfect how Mara was only in the game at the start and then fucked off for the rest of the episode.

Except that scene in the library where for some reason the MC was able to kids her when he's done nothing to her the entire game.
Dude, you got a little too brave now.
BeingADIK 2021-05-15 23-54-36-72.png

Reactions: vogelbeest

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Who are Mats and Mara? Nobody knows what you are talking about. Please proofread your posts before hitting Enter.
Figured I'd join the rest of the forum and join in with barely legible long winded posts with no punctuation and bad spelling

Maybe he found out that she was selling him sugar pills instead of the anti baby pill? :unsure:

Best guess is that he or she renamed the MC Mats and Mara is a mistyped Maya.
Both are Maya I licked gravy off my fingers and made my screen sticky I couldn't see what I was typing

But yes boys episode 7 was good with lack of Maya though I expect her to be major force in next episode so don't pull out the bubbles yet

Arno997

Mar 15, 2020
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy", line 156, in <module>
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpyc", line 156, in script
File "C:\Users\pc\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\pc\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "C:\Users\pc\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\pc\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\pc\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\pc\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\pc\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\pc\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "C:\Users\pc\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\pc\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
st, at)
File "C:\Users\pc\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\pc\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\pc\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\pc\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\pc\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\pc\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.7.2
Sun May 16 00:25:58 2021
```

Arno997

Mar 15, 2020
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpyc", line 156, in script
File "C:\Users\pc\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\pc\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "C:\Users\pc\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\pc\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\pc\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\pc\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "C:\Users\pc\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\pc\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
st, at)
File "C:\Users\pc\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\pc\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\pc\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\pc\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\pc\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\pc\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.7.2
Sun May 16 00:25:58 2021
```
can anyone help me with this it happens in english test ep 1

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Figured I'd join the rest of the forum and join in with barely legible long winded posts with no punctuation and bad spelling

Both are Maya I licked gravy off my fingers and made my screen sticky I couldn't see what I was typing

But yes boys episode 7 was good with lack of Maya though I expect her to be major force in next episode so don't pull out the bubbles yet
Hm, you meet her in the libary and get one scene with her, should you choose so, when you bring her Rusty's old "flawed" flat screen TV. Neutral Throuple path. (Should also work on the Chick path, then you get to hug her during the scene. :ROFLMAO:)

sthabacook

Jul 6, 2020
That picture is bombshell at the end of the episode. OMG! I didnt expact that. :D
Also wonder that the new version was published less than a month ago and you have full walkthrough, especially the hided things to unlock the extra package.
Im a bit sad that the ingame tinder app was removed. It was pretty cool.

citizenofncc

May 30, 2017
For all of the blind fans of Josy out there ;)

Selfish & Manipulative:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So to summarize for you why I don't like her...
You work with her for 2 months, both of you had plenty of opportunities to talk to each other but you don't on other hand she is so easy-going... and drawn people around her..., she sends you nudes before your first date and she tells you that also has a crush on you, drink half of bottle of vodka stolen from her father and blaming it on her brother, become tipsy kissed you, and tell you that she is cheating and she has a relationship, you said to her that it's best to leave the things how it is... she accepts it... and then she calls you on your first day in B&R because she saw an ad on tv, but the real reason behind the call is the waitlist..., after that she invites you to her home and asks you to stay the night with her... I can really give you like 10 pages of Josy's bullshit but I really don't want to ;)

So... Josyfans you will be very disappointed when you truly see her for what she really is... selfish, manupulative, golddigging hoe ;). If you not see her for what she is you are blind or maybe 12 y.o. or maybe you don't have too much exp with girlfriends/wifes and people in general.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Speaking of the ending montage, can anybody please enlighten me what the deal is here? I mean it looks like nothing special, but I doubt that Doctor Cake would bother with four renders for absolutely nothing going on.

KRJ1.png KRJ2.png KRJ3.png KRJ4.png

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Reactions: kazaf and sorco2003

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

citizenofncc

May 30, 2017
If you get selfish and manipulative from those conversations then you don't shit about selfish and manipulative.
dude, this is only your first 3 days of talking with her... and it is enough to find what kind of person is she. You only need to listen and open your eyes how the person behave in front of you, in front of others, in working environment, to their siblings and of course you must have some principles and high moral to make the right judgement for yourself.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes