Jan 30, 2021
Jill witnessed the MC's fight with Chad, and the administration totally accepted the mc was the victim there. As much as we loathe Burke, he was fairly professional in that context.

I don't know how whiny the Burkes consider Tybalt to be, but considering the MC and Tybalt were involved in an altercation, I think they'd rule to sweep it under the carpet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Luther9555

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Regarding the flaws, no one is denying that flaws exist, it's just some people are labeling anything they don't agree with as a flaw.

I'm not debating the existence of flaws, just whether the examples that some people are giving are actually flaws or not.
Okay that's cool. I admit I haven't read much into the thread after the preview so maybe my conclusion was somewhat rash. It just seemed that you've discarded all of DavDR examples or labeled them as 'contrivances' instead. Calling some of them contrivances might be fair but the thing is, DPC using them way, way too often and some of them are downright awful like when DIKs were waiting for their fratehouse to be properly thrashed. So I might as well call them flaws, as the general game's flaws since it's a VN and the narrative is a huge part of it, obviously. Which is perfectly fine by the way considering the low brow nature of the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hermith

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I get that everyone likes the yellow top but... White pants, gotta be. Nothing highlights contours better than white, and that tight ass needs to be highlighted! :sneaky: Then I'd say the red top. #2 it is.
are you implying a black pants can't showcase Maya's ass properly , I beg to differ :ROFLMAO:

you know what's coming next:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. surely, with black it's depend on the lighting:unsure::unsure:
BeingADIK 2021-06-03 16-53-08-95.png BeingADIK 2021-06-03 16-53-30-45.png

But here a real life person for example, Emily BUTT Rickard:ROFLMAO:

The Yellow Black combination, feels more different than the others, feels sporty. The others are very regular, very basic

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
acting lessons , AOA academy , deluca family , leap of faith and alexandra . are games id suggest .
only game missing on your list is love of magic and you would be almost perfect!

add in there summers gone and interwined and you will be a true man of culture!

I think the timing is purely coincidental although... I don't really understand why there is a 19 year gap for the inheritance but maybe I missed that - does anyone know why there was such a long gap?
normally to prevent the parents from stealing the kids money! how many child actors got fucked over and ripped over by their parents? so a smart grandfather/grandmother will set up a trust fund that can only be accessed with certain conditions!

that`s my personal theory regarding the MC he got his 5k to pay up for his 1st semester of college and when the time for the 2nd semester comes around a new 5k check will show up and when he graduates he will get like a 150k check and when he finally reaches 25 or 35 (n aormally that is the regular trust fund set up so kids do not fuck it up all at once and have time to mature) he will get his full inheritance!

there are dispositions in such trust funds also for when they buy a house get married or have kids up to 4 kids!

some trust funds go so far as to wait for the "kid" to reach 50 before giving him the last remnants of the cash in the trust fund!

also depending on the trust fund it can be composed of obligations or stocks or treasury bills but they are always composed of secondary liquid assets so the fund reinforces itself!

there was a trust fund kid that failed to enter college and only got it at 35... his trust fund had google stocks (like 5% of the entire trust fund) the 50.000 his grandparents left him was 3 millions when he finally got his hands on the cash so... luck of the draw!
BaDIK is in a class by itself, but AOA Academy, Leap of Faith and Intertwined have some similarities. I'd also recommend any of the games in my signature, though Pale Carnations may not be for everyone.
from your signature pale carnations is not for me but you should also warn about depraved awakening! its one hell of a game but ffs that game needs a warning regarding the violence! my MC goes to extreme pain luckily for him its others pain and not his own!

Thanks for the suggestions :)

It seems strange when on his birthday his dad even states that there isn't anything special about turning 19 (in comparison to 18 and 21) :3 Oh well... I'm not going to lose any sleep thinking about why it happens then in comparison to what is going to happen in the next update hehe
the reason why its 19 and not 18 its because DPC can not have minors fucking! since there was clearly fucking before his birthday he turned 19 when in fact we all know he turned 18 and was fucking at 17! but to avoid legal issues yey the MC is a dumbshit idiot who lost 1 year of schooling and entered college 1 year afterwards!

even the Josy Maya sex scene is only hinted at because they where 16 but if asked or pressed they will be 18 during that scene and reached college at 19... it is what it is!
Shit, Dani does look flying, I will check it out, thanks for the recommendation.

I just can't stand the Star trek guise, always more a Battlestar Gallactica kinda guy.
batlestar gallatica now there is a man of taste! ever checked out babylon 5? loved that show!
but arent you guys victim blaming . Jill is being blackmailed here not Tybalt .
as a former bully i can honestly say that some idiots deserve it! i mean have you seen the MC haircut? tough love is still love and without it some people will get no love!

bullying can reach extremes but thats normally done by noobs or females and this current level of political correction does not allow one to become an expert bully to get the best out of people!

a true bully does not wish you to be miserable he wishes you to become the best you can be! he can clearly see you got too much potential and you are wasting it so he acts in your interest to get you out of your shell and yes a bit out of envy fuck i wish i had so much potential !

but the bully is always the bad guy and never has the right to defend his point of view! bully´s are people too and deserve to present their case before his peers! you bunch of discriminators!
herm you have weird kinks ... you feel sexually aroused when being stung by bees? i mean i heard its a sort of treatment but still!

and no its not kink shaming just making an observation!
Lots of good suggestions so far. I personally have been enjoying "Halfway House" just as a suggestion.
my problem with HWH is that your anal slut and Luis love interest is wealthy as fuck! i mean seriously thats so cliché that its sickening! why can she not be a Q with a real problem!

rich girl turns to prostitution to fight against her parents oppression? that is so stupid!

love the game but that plot point is... uninspired!
Summers gone is good if you don't expect anything sexual, but I agree Intertwined is great. I'd also add No More Secrets and Chasing Sunsets to the list.
no more secrets does what it does masterfully indeed!

from the great games chasing sunsets is probably the one i did not try! i mean except for summers gone i do not do any of the summers game!

i work in a sunny place where people go on vacation so why should i play those games? i have been living that life for the past 20 years! i do not need any vicarious living of that sort!

for vicarious living give me a rich dudes life....

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
So far, the best ones won , all was the 4. so let's hope we keep this tradition. :ROFLMAO:.(y)

although, the Josy one was the hard one, aside from the white, all where great. Ironically that had the second most vote. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:.

people are so not understanding Josy's style, the only white that suit her, is her tiny white thong, or her white tight leggings:ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2021-06-03 17-16-09-64.png
BeingADIK 2021-06-03 17-15-14-90.png
BeingADIK 2021-06-03 17-17-46-75.png

but Black Suit her better in this too:ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2021-06-03 17-18-58-67.png

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
only game missing on your list is love of magic and you would be almost perfect!

add in there summers gone and interwined and you will be a true man of culture!
Summers gone is good if you don't expect anything sexual, but I agree Intertwined is great. I'd also add No More Secrets and Chasing Sunsets to the list.

Reactions: Warscared

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Renpy starts displaying errors when the game introduces the first english test. Haven't managed to ignore it nor skip it in any way, game remains unplayable thanks to that
Post your actual error log here, someone should point you in the right direction. Are you playing the full game on a PC, or a compressed version or Android version?

A simple healthy discussion here...
Quinn Fans fuck Maya fans
Screenshot (168).png
Screenshot (168).png

And vice versa
Screenshot (170).png
That is certainly a way to illustrate it! :ROFLMAO:

Burke was fairly professional in that context - but it wasnt MC who came crying to him was it ? it was Jill Royce .

You guys don't think authorities would react like Jill ? its just a coincidence MC ends up in 5 fights
in 2 weeks ?

This is why Tybalt blackmailing Jill . because he can .because he knows authorities will take his side .

im to bored to fight about this . i get it , you know for a fact it was self defence with Chad .
you think bruke cant go back on whole thing once there are cops and lawyers involved ?

all im saying in just world MC may have a chance to win in court , and/or stay at B&R .
The only fight on record is with Chad. The Dawe et al, Troy and Caleb fights were not reported so the MC's record is still that of a victim of bullying. Tybalt would complicate things with his bullshit testimony, but he struck first, and all the DIKs witnessed it.

The big thing here is that Tybalt isn't looking to press charges, he's just convincing Jill that it could be done to manipulate Jill. I don't know if any of the preps would lie under oath for Tybalt (he's the only serious weasel among them), and I don't think he'd have the balls to take a lie to the courts, he'd just whine to mommy and daddy.

I just wonder what will be the ultimate comeuppance for Tybalt by the end of the game. He's surely to be expelled from the campus for something, bringing disrepute to Burke name (after Jade has divorced Burke and taken him for half) and Burke ends up in jail for all his evil doings (like not treating Jade like the queen she is).

are you implying a black pants can't showcase Maya's ass properly , I beg to differ :ROFLMAO:

you know what's coming next:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. surely, with black it's depend on the lighting:unsure::unsure:
View attachment 1227453 View attachment 1227454

But here a real life person for example, Emily BUTT Rickard:ROFLMAO:

The Yellow Black combination, feels more different than the others, feels sporty. The others are very regular, very basic
I would not dare to imply such things. Josy's ass is most admirable in those black slacks, but imagine if they were white? :eek:

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Jill acts out of fear and fear never brings you to the side of justice.

This is so obvious that I have difficulty explaining it.

If Jill thinks MC is guilty she's doing the wrong thing because she's covering for a guilty man, and she's doing it without even hearing his side of the story.

if Jill thinks MC is innocent she's still doing the wrong thing, because if he's innocent she has to defend his innocence, not cover up the accusations, doesn't MC have the means to defend herself? she does.

blackmail must be reported and dealt with, there's really nothing to discuss. there and then we can justify Jill's reaction, but it's been at least a week and we're still there.
Jill's character is just incredibly naive. She doesn't know how to deal with sticky situations, and doesn't seem to really understand the dark side of the world. The only thing she actually understands is bullying, and from that case it seems she's adopted a mentality saying that "I should do whatever I would've wanted people to do for me for others", which just shows her naivete, since she'd be sticking her head into places it doesn't belong more often than not. She doesn't want to report the blackmail, because she's afraid the MC will get into trouble either way, and believes that her way is the only way to protect the MC. She's stuck in her own perception of justice due to fear, and doesn't heed the words of others, I can't imagine how she'd live after graduating college ngl.

Image from Reddit ! 3 is pretty much Maya's style, but I think that white pants would also look good on her ! I prefer 2. 4 Black and yellow that's another great call back to Maya the bee :LOL:
View attachment 1227260
#2 just fits her so well holy shit I love it!

how's m&j blocks Quinn's path?
I wanna make a replay for Sage pass, with M, J and Q (and ofc Riona one love)) and full ignore Jill.

And btw, what Jill texts fter Tyb's presentation if there's no dickpick in it?
Main reason is because to be in the M&J trouple, you have to be a CHICK, while Quinn is only available to those on the DIK path. Hence, M&J = no Quinn and vice versa. In the DIK path, at maximum you can only continue with either M or J.

without going too far into legal issues that nobody is interested in.

the fact that mc went uninvited to a party at the college is absolutely minor.

what are Tybalt's witnesses supposed to testify? they saw him do what? there are also HOTs at the party that would testify in his favour

then just because of Chad's precedent: one student beats up another and gets off with a reprimand and the office of president, another enters a party uninvited and what should they do to him?

Then what does it mean that when she talks to Bella it is too late? Why didn't she talk to her before? And can't she stop obeying Tybalt because she has already started?
She's stubborn in her ways, quoting her words, "You know I wasn't raised to treat people this way." She's gullible and doesn't bother asking the preps herself, instead trusting every word Tybalt says. I really fucking hated that when I saw it, because even when she says she likes the MC, she just takes Tybalt's word that one of the other preps would press charges when she hasn't confirmed it for herself. Again, extremely naive and immature. As for the uninvited party problem, that'd be a different case altogether due to the status difference between MC and the preps: they're children of influential and powerful people, meanwhile MC is from an unknown family. Though I do think Jade would take MC's side if MC fucked her hard and gave her the release she needed. She'd probably shut Tyballs down.

As for the last question, again, just her being stubborn and naive as fuck.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I would not dare to imply such things. Josy's ass is most admirable in those black slacks, but imagine if they were white? :eek:
I posted the white one :ROFLMAO:. but working with Black, actually harder to make them look good on screen . Hmm, but if it's Shiny tight leather pants maybe ? Hopefully Josy has that one in her closet too.(y).

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I caught up with the current content for this game yesterday and I'm hooked... though not sure what I'm going to do inbetween now and the next update...

Does anyone have any games similar to Being a Dik that they can suggest as good time fillers until the next update?
College theme :
University of Problems, College Kings, AoA Academy, Summer is Gone, Intertwined, Unleashed, WVM, College Bound...

Decent to Good overall story and quality : (most should be atleast entertaining if youre ok with the theme)

City of Broken Dreamers, Depraved Awakenings, The Author, Chasing Sunsets, Leap of Faith, Oath of Loyalty, Mad World, Deluca Family, Rebirth, Sorcerer, Where It All Began, Where The Heart Is, Making a Mark, Summer with Mia 2, Alexandra, Atmosphere, Deliverance, My Pleasure, Karlsons Gambit, My Best Deal, Summer Scent.... Must be a ton more out there....

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
So far, the best ones won , all was the 4. so let's hope we keep this tradition. :ROFLMAO:.(y)

although, the Josy one was the hard one, aside from the white, all where great. Ironically that had the second most vote. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:.

people are so not understanding Josy's style, the only white that suit her, is her tiny white thong, or her white tight leggings:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1227490
View attachment 1227491
View attachment 1227493

but Black Suit her better in this too:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1227494
I don't know if you notice now but DPC is dressing the girls less like sluts

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Vinnie (not Vince who the fuck is Vince?) and Q share the same suplyer buddy!

Since Quinn knows Buddy since forever its assumed that Q introduced Buddy to Vinie and somehow he went behind her back!

we might yet discover that Vinnie expulsion from B&R was Quinn doing!
That's an absolutely illogical assumption. It's basically saying Buddy can't meet anyone on his own and everyone he meets must be through Quinn's introduction.

• Angry
Reactions: Warscared

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I was thinking about Josy in EP7 and I noticed something. :unsure:
At the end of EP5, the MC can draw a tail or a heart on Josy's shoulder. I think this refers to EP7.

Josy Sex 1: That's actually full DIK sex isn't it?
Josy Sex 2: MC has a DIK relationship with Josy without the MC being with Maya. But she is wearing a pink bikini and Lily is there too.
Josy Sex 3: The MC enters into a chick relationship with Josy. If the MC has sex with Maya before, it probably comes to the throuple relationship.

I also believe that EP7 is about the Pink Rose. The Alpha's disappear, but where to?
What if they do to the Pink Rose what they did to the DIK Mansion?
It could be that the MC has to rebuild the Pink Rose after the DIK Mansion, right?
I also believe that the Pink Rose does not have to remain a strip club. Take the name DrPinkCake and play around with it.

DIK PINK CHICK = DPC = DrPinkCake:unsure:

Since Tommy has his fingers in the Pink Rose, the strip club is heading towards DIK. You can see that when you clean it. But now Josy comes along at the end of EP7 dressed like a madame. Has she perhaps taken over the Pink Rose. That might have happened during a time jump that was in EP7. Then it is probably significant when the MC with Josy entered into the relationship. If it was in the pool, the Pink Rose will remain a strip club. But if it is a chick relationship, the Pink Rose could dent towards chick and probably become a dance club. :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes