Jan 30, 2021
mc love jill because she evokes the image of his mother the way his father presented her to him or i am wrong?
i think she's only the first he actually admits his feelings for but
he also does that to Josy and Maya way earlier . (not on same level maybe but still)

Jill wants romance so if you persue her is what you're going to get .

We can easly expect him fall for all the other girls in upcoming chapters .
Maya , Josy , Bella , Sage and maybe Quinn at least .

Nov 23, 2020
so i just did quick playthrough (josy focused mainly nvm its not really important)

What is important . Derek is a freaking snitch !

He deservs be hang by the balls from the DIK mansion terrace .

I'm sure most of you are aware of it but somehow it went completly over my head .
Whene you talk to him at prep party . he'll ask you about things and if you admit
about feelings for Josy it will unlock (not so)
new conversation with Josy.

Only way to unlock it is to admit you have feelings for Josy to Derek .
therefore
Derek is a freaking snitch !

So in case any soft checks i went CHICK Focus
(made sure i get as many RP with Maya and Josy)
and then friendzoned them .

So when chapter 6 starts Josy will stay at MCs place , its usually the moment where MC seduces Josy
unless you talk to your maggot brother.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The worst part is i seen it there before , plenty times . I probobly just confused it with Seduce her and
ignored it completely (i usually go for only one girl , so i can be nice but i won't do anything lewd)

and i know what you thinking but no . even the game wouldnt let me skip it because i havent seen the conversation before
and boy it was fun

Seriously this time this is spoiler - dont click if it went over your head like it did for me

i demend Dereks balls - he's no maggot brother of mine - Maya is more of brother then he ever was !
in all seriousness how can he snitch on MC like this .
Josy is the Ana of this game..

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
hey it worked .

Sage said im practically a girl

so she didnt see an issue .

I'm HOT now .
Congrats Bro ! Can't wait to see you in the HOT uniform ;) and if you really look like Lana (I doubt it :rolleyes: ) I'm sure you'll fit right in !
Not really... :cautious:

I will always love the little details that DPC adds on small choices that you made. I only wish that the HOT Motto could be "Snithches gets stitches" instead of "don't turn on each other"... Now Massive DIK MC will have the reputation of being the man whore of the HOT house...
Oh well ! Now only Heather, Elena and Ashley (full sex scene!) remain and we will have fucked all the HOTS :devilish:
I'll leave Arieth to you crabsinthekitchen... Can't risk the crabs ;)

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
srsly ? look . MC is the patern of the fights happening at B&R . not to mention later
he also has Dawe , 3 more joks . and that pile of fat reject .

im not sure if you're pulling my leg or just have never ended up in trouble .

no authority will look at Chad fight and go "ah but thats ok it was self defence'
they will go " ah so it happened before"

MC has history of getting into fights , trouble . if you on a DIK path Bella will even say as much

and there is no way Bruke will take MCs side over Tybalts .

from moral point of view = yes you're right
in real world = you're screwed .
Burke isn't going to support any lawsuit or pressing of charges against the MC. Either of those actions would result in an investigation. Burke isn't going to want an investigator looking into the party at the Omega mansion.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes