EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
and there is no way Bruke will take MCs side over Tybalts .

from moral point of view = yes you're right
in real world = you're screwed .
Real world = Both Burkes would have to recuse themselves from any disciplinary action made by the college, because their son is involved.

Theorizing after that...
How well is it really going to go for Tybalt when Daddy and Mommy can't protect him?
It puts him in the hands of Burkes underlings, and it's not a stretch to think Tybalt has treated them like crap.
And if they side against Tybalt and then Stephen fires them, they've got a solid lawsuit that they were retaliated against.

Not saying the power balance doesn't tip in Tybalts favor.
Just that, I think, it's far from a foregone conclusion that MC would be screwed.

Last edited:

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
The whole Jill blackmail thing would make way more sense if she acknowledged she was giving Tybalt his 3 dates not because she thought there was any real legal threat, just that it was the path of least resistance. It’s a relatively minor thing to go on what has been, so far, one trip to the mall and a tennis match.

She could acknowledge the MC has made some bad decisions lately whilst also knowing that whilst Tybalt doesn’t have a leg to stand on legally, he’s clearly serious about fabricating some sort of inconvenient bullshittery for the MC. From there she could take the position that it’s just easier to do this relatively minor thing (3 dates) to keep Tybalt off MC’s back.

As it’s currently setup there’s fuck all to stop Tybalt just extorting more dates or going to the police anyways when hes rejected and she dates the MC publicly. Plus it makes Jill seem... stupid and kinda weak that she’s giving into this silly blackmail.

At least if she was just playing along to keep the peace and cover for the MC’s shitty decisions in hell week she would have calling Tybalts bluff to fall back on.

It flows better if Jill’s motivation is giving Tybalt what he wants to save the hassle of disproving his blatantly ropey blackmail. All the blackmail fun, none of the characterisation damaging implications.

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
i support this!
Burke isn't going to support any lawsuit or pressing of charges against the MC. Either of those actions would result in an investigation. Burke isn't going to want an investigator looking into the party at the Omega mansion.
If you remember who is Tybalt for Burke and Jade, Jill and the MC should just record Tybald when he blackmails Jill and make it listen to them. I guess they would be glad to find an arrangement and avoid any scandal, so the Tybald-Jill problem will be solved very quickly, but unfortunately the MC is stupid and Jill is such an honest person that she would not event think about this!!:)

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
No, I think it's just because she has a pulse. :sneaky:
Yes good answer, but sometime i ask myself if the girl really need a pulse for the MC, some rubber and silicon should do the trick or maybe he could get a fetish for necrophilia in order to not miss any opportunity.

• Wow
Reactions: shazba

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
so i just did quick playthrough (josy focused mainly nvm its not really important)

What is important . Derek is a freaking snitch !

He deservs be hang by the balls from the DIK mansion terrace .

I'm sure most of you are aware of it but somehow it went completly over my head .
Whene you talk to him at prep party . he'll ask you about things and if you admit
about feelings for Josy it will unlock (not so)
new conversation with Josy.

Only way to unlock it is to admit you have feelings for Josy to Derek .
therefore
Derek is a freaking snitch !

So in case any soft checks i went CHICK Focus
(made sure i get as many RP with Maya and Josy)
and then friendzoned them .

So when chapter 6 starts Josy will stay at MCs place , its usually the moment where MC seduces Josy
unless you talk to your maggot brother.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The worst part is i seen it there before , plenty times . I probobly just confused it with Seduce her and
ignored it completely (i usually go for only one girl , so i can be nice but i won't do anything lewd)

and i know what you thinking but no . even the game wouldnt let me skip it because i havent seen the conversation before
and boy it was fun

Seriously this time this is spoiler - dont click if it went over your head like it did for me

i demend Dereks balls - he's no maggot brother of mine - Maya is more of brother then he ever was !
in all seriousness how can he snitch on MC like this .
This is why you don't tell a guy who can't appreciate MILF boobs and call them saggy tits anything. I mean, yeah, Derek's cool and all, but really, would you trust a guy who you can't even trust with wearing a normal shirt with something personal? Sorry, Derek, but all you'll be getting is the 'fun guy' treatment. That Stanley titty in his mouth was deserved for him being a snitch. Sorry not sorry :KEK:

screenshot0033.png screenshot0034.png

Not really... :cautious:

Hey, think about it this way, there might be a possible chance of a many-to-one situation in the future, what with them sharing all the knowledge they have on the MC, they're all interested and want some of that MC dick. And I wouldn't be one to refuse those tight pussies and nice titties :sneaky::Kappa:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
so i just did quick playthrough (josy focused mainly nvm its not really important)

What is important . Derek is a freaking snitch !

He deservs be hang by the balls from the DIK mansion terrace .

I'm sure most of you are aware of it but somehow it went completly over my head .
Whene you talk to him at prep party . he'll ask you about things and if you admit
about feelings for Josy it will unlock (not so)
new conversation with Josy.

Only way to unlock it is to admit you have feelings for Josy to Derek .
therefore
Derek is a freaking snitch !

So in case any soft checks i went CHICK Focus
(made sure i get as many RP with Maya and Josy)
and then friendzoned them .

So when chapter 6 starts Josy will stay at MCs place , its usually the moment where MC seduces Josy
unless you talk to your maggot brother.

The worst part is i seen it there before , plenty times . I probobly just confused it with Seduce her and
ignored it completely (i usually go for only one girl , so i can be nice but i won't do anything lewd)

and i know what you thinking but no . even the game wouldnt let me skip it because i havent seen the conversation before
and boy it was fun

Seriously this time this is spoiler - dont click if it went over your head like it did for me

i demend Dereks balls - he's no maggot brother of mine - Maya is more of brother then he ever was !
in all seriousness how can he snitch on MC like this .
This is why you don't tell a guy who can't appreciate MILF boobs and call them saggy tits anything. I mean, yeah, Derek's cool and all, but really, would you trust a guy who you can't even trust with wearing a normal shirt with something personal? Sorry, Derek, but all you'll be getting is the 'fun guy' treatment. That Stanley titty in his mouth was deserved for him being a snitch. Sorry not sorry
It's not the only time Derek's "loose lips" have been an issue. As a comic relief sidekick, he's absolutely hilarious, but as someone who's got your back, nope, he'd fuck it up too often.

Here's a list earlier that shows all the times Derek fuck up shit for the mc. If you're looking for a brother to have your back, Jacob is your guy.

Jacob vs Derek

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Derek is funny as fuck, but he's like spinning the barrel in Russian Roulette!
Just to nit-pick a bit.
It's the cylinder that spins.
If the barrel of a revolver spins, do NOT pull the trigger 'cause it's loose and it'll probably blow back on your hand. :cry:

But.. Derek.. yeah...
I wouldn't go so far as to call him a 'snitch'. That gives the wrong impression.
Loose lipped? Yeah. Definitely. Love the guy, but do not count on him keeping a secret.
Not that I think he blabs intentionally.

Which is a little ironic. Because, IMO, he was too good at keeping Maya's secret.
I mean. Yeah. I get protecting his sister.
But there are plenty of ways he could have given the MC some form of heads up that he was tap dancing in a minefield that wouldn't have involved spilling the beans on Maya.

Reactions: shazba

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Just to nit-pick a bit.
If the barrel of a revolver spins, do NOT pull the trigger 'cause it's loose and it'll probably blow back on your hand. :cry:

But.. Derek.. yeah...
I wouldn't go so far as to call him a 'snitch'. That gives the wrong impression.
Loose lipped? Yeah. Definitely. Love the guy, but do not count on him keeping a secret.

Which is a little ironic. Because, IMO, he was too good at keeping Maya's secret.
But there are plenty of ways he could have given the MC some form of heads up that he was tap dancing in a minefield that wouldn't have involved spilling the beans on Maya.
Family comes first and MC is not his family.

Technically Jacob vs Derek comparison is comparison between CHICK and DIK affinities. Who is your true bro and who is just a one time funny dude.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Just to nit-pick a bit.

But.. Derek.. yeah...

Technically Jacob vs Derek comparison is comparison between CHICK and DIK affinities. Who is your true bro and who is just a one time funny dude.
I think Maya's predicament is the one thing in life Derek takes seriously. Other than that, he's not concerned about the outcomes of things until it's too late.

I think his approach to the MC and Maya was to try to get the mc to back off. Not too bright when he's the one who put them both in the same dorm room. :rolleyes:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021

And about Derek and the list of problems he caused, the main is missing, that idiot started the sprinklers during the party and this was the stupidest thing to do, causing the MC to have that big problem wit Tybalt, risking to destroy the relation with Jill and the MC.
That idiot never think twice and always makes the wrong move.
And he is supposed to be the MC best friend !!
I just hope that the MC will start to think by himself and stop following Derek.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Said that already, just with different words.
I also said, with different words, that Derek could have warned the MC without betraying Maya's secret.
Example: "Assman, I can't tell you why but, if you really like my sister you're probably going to get hurt."
That's it. 'Head's up' accomplished.
After that it's up to MC to decide if he needs to talk to Maya about it. And up to Maya to decide if she's ready to talk about it with MC.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
And about Derek and the list of problems he caused, the main is missing, that idiot started the sprinklers during the party and this was the stupidest thing to do...
The sprinklers aren't really a good example because the MC was there.
MC could have 'put his foot down' and said "No, Derek. DO NOT do that."
In fact, wasn't there an 'inner thought' later on where the MC chastised himself for not doing just that?

Yeah. Derek made the choice and carried it out.
But he wasn't alone when he did it, so MC carries at least some of the weight of the consequences for not stopping him.

Reactions: `Ray` and shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
And about Derek and the list of problems he caused, the main is missing, that idiot started the sprinklers during the party and this was the stupidest thing to do, causing the MC to have that big problem wit Tybalt, risking to destroy the relation with Jill and the MC.
I just hope that the MC will start to think by himself and stop following Derek.
I think the big difference with that disaster is the MC was on board.

Derek: "I'm gonna start the sprinkler system."​

Now if the MC is a DIK, he's definitely on board:

MC: "That's... not a bad idea."​

If he's a Chick, he totally wussed out and did nothing (if he thought it was such a bad idea, he could have tried talking Derek out of it):

mc: "I don't want anything to do with this."​

But regardless, after Derek grabs the eggs from the fridge, the mc is on board:

mc: "Wanna go burn this place down now?"​

Said that already, just with different words.
I also said, with different words, that Derek could have warned the MC without betraying Maya's secret.
Example: "Assman, I can't tell you why but, if you really like my sister you're probably going to get hurt."
That's it. 'Head's up' accomplished.
After that it's up to MC to decide if he needs to talk to Maya about it. And up to Maya to decide if she's ready to talk about it with MC.
How do you say shit like that though, without people asking, "Why?"

He made a lame attempt the first time they were in class together (after Maya wouldn't agree to hooking him up with HOTs):

Derek: "Hey, bro. Don't try your luck with that one. Total cockblock."​

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I agree with the Sprinkler part, that is one of the worst things derek and MC have ever done.

MC having problem with 2-inch guy? I guess he's just there to accept slaps + punches+ tennis ball from MC ;).

But yeah this surely risked MC's relation with Jill, and it was said that Jill's piano survived the damage. But MC has no brains here either. He just let derek do it, that's kind of what you would expect from DIK MC but even the CHICK MC was like "Okay!". MC is at fault here as well, he could have stopped derek easily but he didn't.

Aside from the shit derek has caused for MC so far, he's a good and funny company. It's worth spending time with him [ I sound like a salesman] and his jokes are hilarious.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes