TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Exactly, chances are that she has never fucked her boyfriend. Just because she's making a move towards MC doesn't mean she's a slut.
I really don't understand why she can't simply leave this boyfriend of hers since she obviously doesn't really care for him that much.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I really don't understand why she can't simply leave this boyfriend of hers since she obviously doesn't really care for him that much.
It's the same reason why Sage can't dump Chad, why Bella can't smile, why Maya can't pay tuition, why Jill can't give a BJ to MC or why Quinn isn't an LI... Because of drama and suspense - and, tbh., we probably wouldn't write 695 pages if BaDIK would be just another fuckfest without the story.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
That's possible, but why would she lie about this? Mysteries upon mysteries...
Maybe to keep the MC on distance because she knows he will leave town and she thinks that she could fall in love with him? :unsure:
Nah, that would be copypaste of Maya. DPC wouldn't use the same trick with two girls. That's lame.
Well it might be copy and paste to a certain point but its still possible that they both are but for different reasons. ;)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It makes more sense if her BF is actually a GF and she is afraid of being judged by the guy she has a crush
Surely if she was she would tell him that just to see what kind of person the MC is she would have to come clean eventually. I don't get why she just can't come out with it the longer it goes on the worse it will get for her.

Reactions: TheFinder

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Surely if she was she would tell him that just to see what kind of person the MC is she would have to come clean eventually. I don't get why she just can't come out with it the longer it goes on the worse it will get for her.
I mean i could start with everything that could happen in real life if she would come out with that and that would an aweful lot of good and bad things. There is a reason why a lot of people, even nowadays, keep something like that behind closed doors.

But since this is a game i'll just say: Its because the pink cake wants to make people guess and to keep up the tension.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I agree with you that the longer she waits the worst the outcome can be, and we can see that even among Pink Cake patreons she is one of the least liked characters and that is all due to this situation since she is one of the most beautiful girls ingame

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I agree with you that the longer she waits the worst the outcome can be, and we can see that even among Pink Cake patreons she is one of the least liked characters and that is all due to this situation since she is one of the most beautiful girls ingame
Is there one female in the game that is not beautiful? I mean personal preferences aside, there is not a single ugly duck in the game.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
It must be too late for her. I don't think anyone will like her again, we've been bonding with girls that are actually interested or are hinting into wanting to be in a relationship with MC. Josy is way way behind now. I don't know what her character's plans are, but it's not looking great.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
It must be too late for her. I don't think anyone will like her again, we've been bonding with girls that are actually interested or are hinting into wanting to be in a relationship with MC. Josy is way way behind now. I don't know what her character's plans are, but it's not looking great.
I think that the situation can still be salvaged if DPC comes up with a reasonable explanation for her behavior.

Reactions: vir_cotto and Mytez
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes