Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I dislike her too but at least she has some character unlike Camila or the other HOTs (except Sage of course).
I mean yeah she is a bitch but i don't dislike her...i'd rather do things to her that would require some new tags for the game. :D
but in chapter 03 we are going to have a threesome right? with Quinn and Riona
I call shotgun man!

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
So I started playing this game and Im diggin the story. It might be the best so far. There is however one big issue I have with the game. It seems most of the female models are the same in other games. Like, 3 of the girls in this game are the same model with slight variations. Then there is Luna from Decula Family and the chic in the beginning from Big Brother. Its really breaking the immersion when half the women are the same model and the others women and guys from other game. Your father is the exact same guy from Melody. Its hard trying not to think about other games while playing this.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Let's face it. Bella in a threesome is not happening. It's sad but true. I was in denial.
Till the game has the "completed" tag, I will believe whatever I want.... hey ! if some people (won't name them, we know who they are) think Quinn is innocent and a good potential mother, I can believe in a fourseome with Jill,Bella and Jade.

• Haha
Reactions: vir_cotto

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hope there’s an ending with both Jill and Bella because I don’t want to make them sad
Its way waaay to early to talk about endings. Right now its pretty much in question if there will be any sort of harem. Some say that because what we have seen in Acting Lessons, there won't be. I don't think that AL is enough to draw definite conclusions but thats the only thing we have.

We do hope that there will be happy ending with both Jill and Bella. But with both of them, in a threesome? We'll see. Maybe. Maybe not. Probably not. But we can't tell for sure.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Its way waaay to early to talk about endings. Right now its pretty much in question if there will be any sort of harem. Some say that because what we have seen in Acting Lessons, there won't be. I don't think that AL is enough to draw definite conclusions but thats the only thing we have.

We do hope that there will be happy ending with both Jill and Bella. But with both of them, in a threesome? We'll see. Maybe. Maybe not. Probably not. But we can't tell for sure.
You really think all the LI's will be ok with sharing MC with other girls? Highly doubtful which is why many have ruled out a harem route/ending. A Jill and Bella polyamorous MIGHT (take it with a grain of salt) be possible depending on how one of them might feel about MC being with the other, as well as how close their relationship is.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You really think all the LI's will be ok with sharing MC with other guys? Highly doubtful which is why many have ruled out a harem route/ending. A Jill and Bella polyamorous MIGHT (take it with a grain of salt) be possible depending on how one of them might feel about MC being with the other, as well as how close their relationship is.
I don't know. I don't wish to rule it out just that easily. Doubtful? Yes. But this isn't AL2, nothing compells DPC not to do something else. It is already something else.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I don't know. I don't wish to rule it out just that easily. Doubtful? Yes. But this isn't AL2, nothing compells DPC not to do something else. It is already something else.
I know but this is a game where our choices matter and knowing DPC he likes to make it so that you have to make difficult choices with some semblance of realism added in as well. A polyamorous relationship with all the main LI's is completely unrealistic.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I know but this is a game where our choices matter and knowing DPC he likes to make it so that you have to make difficult choices with some semblance of realism added in as well. A polyamorous relationship with all the main LI's is completely unrealistic.
That is indeed sounds pretty unrealistic. I'd never consider a 5-way harem in this, sounds way off the roof truely. But we are talking about polyamorous relationship in a game that has 5! main love interests. Are you absolutely sure this doesn't has the potential for a triangle at least? Because i'm not so sure. 5 LI with 5 monogamous route only?

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
That is indeed sounds pretty unrealistic. I'd never consider a 5-way harem in this, sounds way off the roof truely. But we are talking about polyamorous relationship in a game that has 5! main love interests. Are you absolutely sure this doesn't has the potential for a triangle at least? Because i'm not so sure. 5 LI with 5 monogamous route only?
That would depend on DPC. I'd love a 3-way relationship with Bella and Jill but will it realistically happen? I doubt it.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The only multi-girl setup that makes sense is Bella and Jill. Simply because they are already so close.

Sage is a jealous girl, she would probably stalk MC to death if he tried it. Josy and Maya? Well, maybe but I doubt it. They are both too insecure for it.

The interesting thing is so far, the game has been pretty linear (as far as any real branching goes). You can avoid sexual things with the girls, but you still interact with them all regardless. I wonder if that will change in the future. The first couple chapters are mostly introductions, so I assume it will.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes