Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Look at Josy, no joke this time, she is incredibly beautiful, after Bella she is the most beautiful and hot to me
She is a very beautiful girl just has shit for brains if she was more upfront and honest with us she would be the best girl
View attachment 348726

Think about Jill in stockings, with her gorgeous eyes looking up at you, along with those fit hips, asking you to call her the best girl.
I'm finding it harder to look away thank god for the other girls there :p

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I'm telling you if in the game Jill will ever ask the mc to call her the bestgirl and there will be an option to say yes i'm gonna pick that option :cool:
I can see something similar with Josy, she will ask you to call her a slut or cumdumptser while having sex, and she will call the MC Master, Bella will ask the MC to call her my queen or my goddess

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Last news from DrPink in Discord , the total number of render fore the first 3 chapters will be more then 5200 , more than the whole Acting lesson , not too bad .... :eek:

Today at 9:53 AM : DrPinkCake
AL had ~5000 renders and 217 animations With Episode 3, BADIK will have ~5200 renders and ~220 anims. So, it's very similar in size, but animations in BADIK are made of way more frames and I didn't use the speeding up animation trick I did in AL more than a couple of times so far.
holy shit, can't wait for the update <3

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I can see something similar with Josy, she will ask you to call her a slut or cumdumptser while having sex, and she will call the MC Master, Bella will ask the MC to call her my queen or my goddess
Carlos Spicyweener is more than happy to indulge the whims of Josey then! I mean if thats how Josey likes then i have to re-evaluate the stance of Carlos on her!:cool:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes