JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
The Preps mansion is not even close. She points to Derek, Jade and the MC. You should take a closer look at the screenshots. Rhiona just comes out of the building where the demonstration is and meets Quinn there.
Gimme a minute I'll use some mad skillz to draw something.

Reactions: dalli_x

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
The Preps mansion is not even close. She points to Derek, Jade and the MC. You should take a closer look at the screenshots. Rhiona just comes out of the building where the demonstration is and meets Quinn there.
So, the handwritten scheme (don't judge me).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Screenshots are arranged chronologically
I may mistaken where was first screenshot taken but others definitely correct.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
So, the handwritten scheme (don't judge me).

Screenshots are arranged chronologically
I may mistaken where was first screenshot taken but others definitely correct.
I agree. I was wrong. I just found out by looking at another screenshot. But that doesn't change the theory that Quinn and Tommy are behind the conspiracy on the Dik's, Cathy and Jade/MC, because Quinn and Tommy would have the most benefit.

Reactions: JETracktor

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
despite the fact that in theory it should be the choice for players interested in 3 LIs out of 5, I think it is by far the least beaten option...

because in the end, deep down in their hearts, everyone hates Derek:cautious::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Actually, after choosing all possible chooses, I think this damned soul still can be saved :)

And yeah, there must be choice to go to the Pink Rose no matter what route player choose (but maybe it looks logic - if you choose Bella or Sage game takes it that you're more interested in them)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I agree. I was wrong. I just found out by looking at another screenshot. But that doesn't change the theory that Quinn and Tommy are behind the conspiracy on the Dik's, Cathy and Jade/MC, because Quinn and Tommy would have the most benefit.
both the Cathy and Jade/MC things is beyond acceptable behaviour from student. . They get lucky, that MC calmed down Cathy enough. Honestly, this could have been easily the end of the whole fraternity. There was no benefits for Tommy. He is already the one who making all the decision , and Rusty is the money bag, why would he want to change that?!
and same for Quinn, she has no reason to destroy the Dik . whoever did it had the intention to harm them.

it's the Nerds, they did it. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2021
despite the fact that in theory it should be the choice for players interested in 3 LIs out of 5, I think it is by far the least beaten option...

because in the end, deep down in their hearts, everyone hates Derek:cautious::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
i mean why wake up to this

this

when you can wake up to this

?

Jan 30, 2021
i have theory that Bella killed Lynette and now she is trying to kill MC .

FiftyShadesofGary

Jul 1, 2020
yo, can someone assist? i tried reading through comments, but couldnt find anyone with my issue.

i am at a point in 0.7.2 where i am talking to josy in MC's room at the frat house after some issues with her dad and roommate stuff.

after this line (in pic), the game crashes to desktop, EVERY time. tried re-downloading the full game again, tried downloading 0.6.1 and upgrading from that again. but the crash happens still.

error.png

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
yo, can someone assist? i tried reading through comments, but couldnt find anyone with my issue.
Seen this exact issue before in this thread... but yeah 7k pages is a ridiculous number to read all....

If you use a mod be sure to use the latest version, if youre not using win/linux it might be something with an available fix, but the 7.2 Badik and 7.2 scrappymod give me no problems. (also don't use compressed updates on full version Badik, they need to be the same so full on full or compressed on compressed, mods shouldnt matter here though)

FiftyShadesofGary

Jul 1, 2020
Seen this exact issue before in this thread... but yeah 7k pages is a ridiculous number to read all....

If you use a mod be sure to use the latest version, if youre not using win/linux it might be something with an available fix, but the 7.2 Badik and 7.2 scrappymod give me no problems. (also don't use compressed updates on full version Badik, they need to be the same so full on full or compressed on compressed, mods shouldnt matter here though)
I am not using any mods. Playing on newest version of win 10. is the scrappy mod in the extra section on the first page? Is it the detected mod? If not, do you happen to have a link to it?

EDIT: Nevermind, i found the mod on patreon. I will give it a shot on a new install of the game and post my results in a reply to this.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I am not using any mods. Playing on newest version of win 10. is the scrappy mod in the extra section on the first page? Is it the detected mod? If not, do you happen to have a link to it?
ScrappyMod is on first page of this thread, but you shouldnt need it if youre not using a modded version... ill have another look if i can find something ;)

Reactions: FiftyShadesofGary
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes