vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Well look at her and then look at Tommy you know who it's affecting the most, hell Quinn might only be a casual user for all we know everyone thinks she is some junkie and she might only hit upon certain occasions
There is one important thing we still need to find out and that is: what exactly did Quinn take? Is it something regular and realistic or something "invented" for the purpose of the story.

Sage is furious not just because he was cheating they had other problems too you could have seen part of it at the beginning of the game when they where in the cafetaria.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Chad was treating sage like dirt. So we helping her are only doing our public duty. :whistle:

Then the wedgy part happend
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That thing in the cafeteria was part of Sage's fixation on Chad's (possible) infidelity. He wanted to talk about her claims he's cheating on her. That's when she mentions to MC she found out panties.

We always see her with the DIKs, and I very much doubt she's there to study.
We see Riona everywhere. She is posing her ass to AAAs while Maya is showing campus to MC and, later on, she's one of two people trying to help MC getting into DIKs - the other is Jacob.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
There is one important thing we still need to find out and that is: what exactly did Quinn take? Is it something regular and realistic or something "invented" for the purpose of the story.
Think I've said before but my guess is that its speed they are doing as Quinn always seems so energetic it's definitely some sort of stimulant although I think injecting speed can be dangerous.

freca

Jun 15, 2017
That was his last game do you really think he is going to win over fans by pulling that stunt again?
Yes. It makes the games far more serious. Not everyone plays these games to wank off. Especially not the ones like this where there is actual thought invested in creating an in-depth storyline.

Reactions: vir_cotto

freca

Jun 15, 2017
You must have missed the part where we mentioned how he won't pull the same trick twice.
In fact, I did, until after I replied. But it doesn't make my argument any less valid and I didn't see any point of going back an editing or re-posting since I figured someone like you would come along and stoop to my level of smartass-ness (no offense - meant as a compliment).

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I think it's actually funny how many times people ask this question about being stuck in the Diks party, when i think about when will people stop asking about it,this is what comes to my mind "When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. When Josy stops being a slut, and Bella smiles again. Then they will stop, and not before.."

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I think it's actually funny how many times people ask this question about being stuck in the Diks party, when i think about when will people stop asking about it,this is what comes to my mind "When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. When Josy stops being a slut, and Bella smiles again. Then they will stop, and not before.."
I don't know why this thing isn't in the walkthrough. It's obvious that people will keep popping in with the very same question over and over.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Think I've said before but my guess is that its speed they are doing as Quinn always seems so energetic it's definitely some sort of stimulant although I think injecting speed can be dangerous.
I dont think so because like you mentioned it`s the most dangerous way of doing it,it`s also the most uncommon way of doing and on top of that she looks pretty relaxed after taking whatever she took.
She says it`s not addicting(and I dont have a reason to not trust her)to a guy who does drugs for a long time,my guess it`s something made up.
The confidence is all her.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
ok where is this signature???
I don't get it - what kind of thing you're using to read the posts?! Under every one of my posts, you can see my signature.
Nevermind, here:

DIK's party: Talk to Rusty and Nick => Talk to Jacob => Investigate fridge => Talk to John Boy and Elena => Talk to Derek => Stairs => Talk to Jamie and Leon => Investigate door =>Talk to Ashley => Talk to Heather => Investigate - doors: locked (top), right (janitor's closet) => BOTTOM ARROW =>Investigate door => It wasn't that hard, was it?

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
I don't get it - what kind of thing you're using to read the posts?! Under every one of my posts, you can see my signature.
Nevermind, here:

DIK's party: Talk to Rusty and Nick => Talk to Jacob => Investigate fridge => Talk to John Boy and Elena => Talk to Derek => Stairs => Talk to Jamie and Leon => Investigate door =>Talk to Ashley => Talk to Heather => Investigate - doors: locked (top), right (janitor's closet) => BOTTOM ARROW =>Investigate door => It wasn't that hard, was it?
ok wtf I'm new to this site so idk what a signature was, but thanks i'll try this out

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I dont think so because like you mentioned it`s the most dangerous way of doing it,it`s also the most uncommon way of doing and on top of that she looks pretty relaxed after taking whatever she took.
She says it`s not addicting(and I dont have a reason to not trust her)to a guy who does drugs for a long time,my guess it`s something made up.
The confidence is all her.
I don't know if we should really believe her - most junkies wouldn't admit they're addicted. But I agree - it's probably something made up and we don't know how it works.

Although, I think that guy with her was Rusty, not Tommy. I think there is a reason why DPC didn't show us his face.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I don't know why this thing isn't in the walkthrough. It's obvious that people will keep popping in with the very same question over and over.
What do you mean it isn't in walkthrough? I played twice through walkthrough and I didn't have a single problem with the party, it was very clearly explained in the walkthrough lol xD

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yes. It makes the games far more serious. Not everyone plays these games to wank off. Especially not the ones like this where there is actual thought invested in creating an in-depth storyline.
Drama is fine yes but not more death unless he wants to be known as the guy who kills Li or if there is a death a background character perhaps.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes