smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Drama is fine yes but not more death unless he wants to be known as the guy who kills Li or if there is a death a background character perhaps.
I am fine with Tommy and Burke dying,Rusty too i suppose, but what if best dad is the one who dies this time? it can cause a huge impact on the MC and the players, and lets be honest better him dying than one of our L.Is, if its him or Bella... sorry old man but at least you will have some grandchild :whistle:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That's being a bit over-dramatic. The only time it's a bad thing to be compared to GRRM is if your content releases take a decade+ each.
It's true though a lot of us are worried that something could happen to our Li all that build up in AL and for what? nothing it went downhill when he set fire to his game I was looking forward to ploughing Megan and Melissa every night :p

freca

Jun 15, 2017
It's true though a lot of us are worried that something could happen to our Li all that build up in AL and for what? nothing it went downhill when he set fire to his game I was looking forward to ploughing Megan and Melissa every night :p
The story would literally be broken down to the bullet points of:

1. Both of them say yes to a three-way relationship.
2. You get one scene of banging them both.
3. Game is over.

Boring.

Versus the more tragic and realistic ending (two broads in real life is just a dream scenario). I mean, shit, the MC's best friend was fighting cancer the whole game. You throw cancer in a game, it's already serious business. Now, I didn't see a death in a fire coming, but I definitely saw a serious ending coming up.

Reactions: vir_cotto

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
This is DPC you're talking about, so you should be expecting some nasty and vulgar stuff happening to the LIs with the darker path choices. Maya will without any doubt end up as one of Quinn's new menu items or perhaps if Sage doesn't leave chad, she'll end up as an arm candy whore to one or some of the jocks.
Indeed, i’d Expect darker maya menu stuff if the Mc doesn’t intervene and also if he’s also a frequenter of said menu.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The story would literally be broken down to the bullet points of:

1. Both of them say yes to a three-way relationship.
2. You get one scene of banging them both.
3. Game is over.

Boring.

Versus the more tragic and realistic ending (two broads in real life is just a dream scenario). I mean, shit, the MC's best friend was fighting cancer the whole game. You throw cancer in a game, it's already serious business. Now, I didn't see a death in a fire coming, but I definitely saw a serious ending coming up.
Yes but I would have preferred boring if it meant I got the girls in the end and that's how I want this to end I want it to be a happy ending after overcoming some drama at least.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I don't know if we should really believe her - most junkies wouldn't admit they're addicted. But I agree - it's probably something made up and we don't know how it works.

Although, I think that guy with her was Rusty, not Tommy. I think there is a reason why DPC didn't show us his face.
I believe her,she didn`t failed me yet :giggle:
Sure she can be bs`ing but it`s a needle,how naive a person would have to be not to assume certain risks,especially since that person had previous experiences with drugs.

Ok but what would be the reason of having a render with Tommy holding his arm right afterwards?To confuse the audience?:LOL:

freca

Jun 15, 2017
Yes but I would have preferred boring if it meant I got the girls in the end and that's how I want this to end I want it to be a happy ending after overcoming some drama at least.
That just doesn't reflect life. There isn't always a happy ending (pun not intended due to the topic of game), usually it is just full of tragedy. Which is something I've come to appreciate from DPC's willingness to include in his game(s).

But I get it. Escapism is important. That's why I enjoy video games (not just these kind). It's a nice disconnect, so I'll concede to that.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes