ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

View attachment 1269595
WOW:love:
I Was Not Expecting That, But I Was Expecting Not to Expect Something So It Doesn't Count:ROFLMAO:

Anyway, looks like those who were missing the actual "Three Way " relationship, are finally getting something. and MC is a man of his word, He did Give Josy and Maya their "private time":ROFLMAO:

also Funny, it's practically the scene from the Custom Renders :ROFLMAO:
1229582_custom_render_may_josy_maya1_4k.png
This give me hopes for potential Josy x Jill x MC :ROFLMAO:.
This episode Seem to be massive, I mean if they have time for this. I hope it does not mean there won't be a Halloween party :unsure::eek:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Hmmm, I don't recall ever seeing a preview image from only one path before. Did Josy and Maya 'borrow' MC's room for a booty call?
This. This was a preview for ep 7, only available on Jill path, with very specific requirements. I remember, I was like WTF where is this scene? , when I first finished episode 7, because I had Dik affinity, and I didn't get this scene:ROFLMAO:
1159383_final_preview.jpg

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
This. This was a preview for ep 7, only available on Jill path, with very specific requirements. I remember, I was like WTF where is this scene? , when I first finished episode 7, because I had Dik affinity, and I didn't get this scene:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1269671
Yeah, that's right. Didn't remember those previews, and now that I think about it there's the Madame stuff too.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hmmm, I don't recall ever seeing a preview image from only one path before. Did Josy and Maya 'borrow' MC's room for a booty call?
I think that's it
but Mc offers to lend them his room only if he goes to Josy's (when he goes to Maya's they don't seem to talk about it)
Let's hope the girls return the hospitality.

the ice cream preview with Jill was actually of a specific path

Yeah, that's right. Didn't remember those previews, and now that I think about it there's the Madame stuff too.
as a preview of the sixth chapter there was also Bella in the bathroom of the DIKs

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I think that's it
but Mc offers to lend them his room only if he goes to Josy's (when he goes to Maya's they don't seem to talk about it)
Let's hope the girls return the hospitality.
All True. However as Heycock said, Maya on the other hand, mentioning that they promised a birthday gift to him, we may assume it was collected right there, as Maya offered herself to MC , but that not really a gift after all, it's just a regular Monday :ROFLMAO: .
Knowing DPC however, I can expect him to make this Lewd scene, - if there is any at all to be fair- Maybe it is just their "private time" and MC just walks in:unsure:. quickly somebody, zoom on their eyes to see if the reflection show mc or somebody else :ROFLMAO:

- to be like this 50% - 100% shit, and you have to have a Josy centric, and a Maya centric save to unlock it fully :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
All True. However as Heycock said, Maya on the other hand, mentioning that they promised a birthday gift to him, we may assume it was collected right there, as Maya offered herself to MC , but that not really a gift after all, it's just a regular Monday :ROFLMAO: .
Knowing DPC however, I can expect him to make this Lewd scene, - if there is any at all to be fair- Maybe it is just their "private time" and MC just walks in:unsure:. quickly somebody, zoom on their eyes to see if the reflection show mc or somebody else

- to be like this 50% - 100% shit, and you have to have a Josy centric, and a Maya centric save to unlock it fully :ROFLMAO:
rarely did previews anticipate a lewd scene directly

for this reason I think that also this could be a false lead, of course leaving Mc standing watching them would be very sad... :(

for now we would already have two lewd scenes announced, with Sage and this one

I think it's a bit too generous, and after all, we're here for the story.:cautious:o_O:p:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
rarely did previews anticipate a lewd scene directly

for this reason I think that also this could be a false lead, of course leaving Mc standing watching them would be very sad... :(

for now we would already have two lewd scenes announced, with Sage and this one

I think it's a bit too generous, and after all, we're here for the story.:cautious:o_O:p:ROFLMAO:
Hey, wait if, this is the Friendship Path if you visit Josy , and this really is just MC giving them, his room, and come back and say : "Girls, you need to leave now , because the other DIKs are returned" - , or something.
:unsure:

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
You say that as if there hadn't already been a threesome scene with them.

The public sex video was already a threesome.
That was more like a quickie then a threesome… It was OK and kind of forced…
Now I expect a real threesome with more interaction, more position like Riona and Camilla!
Give me Double oral, Double cowgirl, Double doggy!!! I want it all ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes