dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Is nice to have an eagle-eyed as dalli_x ,but guys... You're overthinking... Too much. You two observed some details, but start some theories which... Is not so nice. In the same logic as yours, we can think that Derek is related to John Boy because their 3dmodels looks similar... Which honestly... Is fake.
Maybe... MAYBE... DPC choose to make MC model similar to Tommy because T is the DIK of the DIKs... He is the most badass of the squad exactly as DIKs are supposed to be... And "Being a Dik" means to build your personality more similar with Tommy. Yes, you can be a CHICK... But at the end of the day, this game is BaD... Not Being a chick... Chick path is just a side path of the "main" one... Maybe...
I suspect that the affinity determines the gender preference of the MC.

DIK=Homo
NEUTRAL=Bisexual
CHICK=Hetero

I can hear the moaning of the thread members again. But folks this actually makes sense. We have at least one homo couple, one lesbian couple, where both are bisexual. Besides, this would be a stroke of genius if DPC created a game that anyone can play. No matter if gay, bi or straight.

The status will decide what behavior the MC will display.

DIK Status = Normal to Asshole
NEUTRAL Status = Tolerant
CHICK Status = Feminine to Crybaby

Last edited:

Kalandryl

Oct 25, 2020
Okay, after a bit of fiddling, I think I worked out a plan to fully repair the mansion and buy the windows by the end of Episode 7 while still retaining the VIP pass (though I'm skeptical Madame is worth the effort). I plan to test it tomorrow, but I figure I'll toss it out now to see if anyone else finds any bugs.

As you might expect, we're going to need to reroll for specific jobs a lot. So it's definitely not for the faint of heart. I also suspect this plan will not be the most optimal distribution of experience in the long run. Still, if my calculations are correct, it should get the job done and still leave some semi-decent options for future work afterwards. (The job assignments in Round 7 are something of an ideal, but at that point we can hopefully be more tolerant of less-than-optimal job selection.)

As always, thanks to fakitap for pulling me down this rabbit hole in the first place, and to Shuls01 for giving me a good template to start from!
says password locked when opening in excel?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

View attachment 1269595
!!!!!!!!

Okay, that is definitely not going make the next 3+ months fly by any faster! o_O Now I need something to take my mind off Maya and Josy...

Yeah, that's right. Didn't remember those previews, and now that I think about it there's the Madame stuff too.
Oh, right, Madame. She will probably be in Episode 8, too. That does dampen my enthusiasm ever so slightly. :p

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Next episode could open with everyone replaced with muppets coated in jell-o and the MC only able to speak Korean with a lisp. Theoretically that’s perfectly possible because he’s a narrator and he can lie. But nothing of value is gained by spouting off about “theoretically” possible things that are unsubstantiated.
OOOOOOHHHHHH.... could that be the initial release? Cause I would play that for the lulz and then play the straight version afterwards.

You strut about with your 125 IQ basically crowing “debate me bro” when anyone challenges you on things that cannot be disputed because they’re lacking the basic building blocks needed for worthwhile discussion.
You give him too much credit btw. 125 is above average.

GreekLord

Mar 23, 2018
Any help from my maggot brothers would be helpful in advancing the episode. It's basically only when I try to open the Rooster app in Episode 7 since new phone has been brought in. None of the errors occurred in any of the previous episodes.

error.JPG

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Not to be "that guy" but if you zoom in on Josy's eye you can clearly see a tv screen in her reflection which means this scene is them (presumably) watching a movie together in MC's room.
Except they’re on MCs bed and appear to be looking towards the window in his room. (The TV being round the corner) Also that square of light is fairly common in DPC renders as, it would seem, it’s part of the lighting rig he uses in Daz or Blender.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Has it been stated how soon after they got together MC was born? I only ask because we seem to presume it is right after they met. Is there any reason to think they weren’t together 10 years before the MC was born?

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Has it been stated how soon after they got together MC was born? I only ask because we seem to presume it is right after they met. Is there any reason to think they weren’t together 10 years before the MC was born?
It has been cleary told by MC's dad twice, at least.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Any help from my maggot brothers would be helpful in advancing the episode. It's basically only when I try to open the Rooster app in Episode 7 since new phone has been brought in. None of the errors occurred in any of the previous episodes.
I assume that you are using the v0.7.1 . In this version, the error pops up when you try to access rooster app. If you update it to v0.7.2 then there will be no problem.

But in v0.7.2, some scene images are missing. They are there in v0.7.1

Its your choice, whether you play v0.7.1 to see all scene images and miss rooster...Or you play v0.7.2 to miss some scene images and see rooster.

Reactions: JaZy2 and GreekLord
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes