shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'm a bit late to the party here in that I haven't even gotten around to playing v0.7 yet, but I've sort of had a thought about the ending of v0.6 mulling around in my mind for a while that I just wanted to air somewhere.

I've sort of messed around with a few different routes and options in BaDIK (not exhaustively, but have tried leaning a little more to the DIK side in decisions and have a save for electing to stay with Maya/Josy) but my "main" route where I've been making decisions largely on my own is one where I broke up with Maya/Josy and have ended up being more less precisely true-Neutral.

That meant I've kind of ended up with the options of relationships with Isabella, Sage and Jill. Now, thus far as far as I'm concerned Sage is real connoisseur's choice here, but I have to admit that the way episode 6 went actually somewhat soured me on Jill.

Specifically, I have to admit I was not a fan of the whole picnic scene and the way she just immediately starts saying she's falling in love with you. In a game where it feels like the relationships are super authentic and genuine, I was actually a bit put off by that from a character who you've only known for a short period of time and haven't even slept with.

Prior to that episode I would have said I would have a hard time if I were forced to pick between the two (and you do have to choose between Jill/Sage in that episode) I would've had a hard time, but that whole scene just has more or less put me off of Jill. It doesn't help as well that with Jill it feels like the MC is being shoehorned into a very particular role whereas with Sage he isn't... Maybe that's just my own interpretation though.
Young girls fall in and out of love a lot. For Jill the MC is ticking a lot of boxes and she is seriously lusting after him (the grinding scene on Bella's couch has her struggling to keep control of herself). Given she's not exactly experienced in relationships, she could easily be confusing lust for love... I know I do that all the time. :sneaky:

I'm back what did I miss?
:unsure:
Oh Boi, you missed a lot...

- felicemastronzo changed his profile pic. :eek:
- dalli_x Twin + Reflection Theories. ;)
- ChipLecsap has taken Josy. :rolleyes:
- 3 Previews of Ep8 :sneaky:
- What will be the intro of ep8 ? :unsure:
- Who trashed the DIKs mansion theories. :alien:
- When is the update? How long will it take ? :coffee:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is the short summary of what's happening in the thread.
I was gonna say, "A whole lot of nuthin'", which is pretty much what Rob said, just in more detail. :p

Unfortunately it's starting (or has actually been for a while) to feel like the last few days before the last update - people talking crazy shit - but we're not even past the halfway mark to the next update! I can't imagine how insane it'll get just before the next drop. :eek:

Cute... I don't know if you know how breasts and gravity work
You mean "breasts, gravity and implants work"... :geek:

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
dalli_x
Quinn and Tommy aren't a team behind anything to Cathy's cluck and diks mansion trashing.
At the end of ep7, Tommy blamed Quinn for trashing but he apologized in the scene and quinn didn't which transpired breaking of the friendship.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
For something to focus on after you've finished ep7, here's a link to a table that another dude started that details all the loose ends worth discussing.

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-5732606

Well, since you brought it up and are accepting suggestions, here are some that have been sticking in my head. I submit them knowing they must pass your "fucking stupid question" muster.

Question #1: Who is at the DIK's door that Tommy needs help with?

Question #2: Who is actually in charge of security?

Question #3: Will Jill kick Tyballs in the thighballs?

Last edited:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Actually the choice of Sage/Jill is obvious. Only an asshole will choose a date instead of going to a sick girl to whom he is not indifferent.
If I were in Sage position i will have no problem that someone choose to go on a date instead of helping me wit a flu. Actually, once a cousin i live with did that, she went to party when i was sick, and yeah totally, fine by me, go and have fun. I dont need someone to make me a tea.
But its just my view.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
If I were in Sage position i will have no problem that someone choose to go on a date instead of helping me wit a flu. Actually, once a cousin i live with did that, she went to party when i was sick, and yeah totally, fine by me, go and have fun. I dont need someone to make me a tea.
But its just my view.
She just has a cold, it's not a cancer and just install a mod, with the mod you can do both.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Is there a theory why Chad suddenly left the party? Is it related to Troy?
But did you not looked at what was happening?
When you go ask the girls about who has invited Chad as Sage asked you to, when you go ask Elena if i remember, you can see Sarah who quickly stand up and go to the room where Chad is.
So it's Sarah and Melinda who have invited Chad, we can see some time before the party when Sage fights with Chad that they seemed pissed by this.
So it's clear that they have invited Chad for a reason we don't know yet and when Sarah saw that you are asking who invited him she quickly when to see Melinda and Chad to ask him to leave. I guess they feared that Sage would learn that they have invited him and think that either Melinda or Sarah was the girl Chad cheated with.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Cute... I don't know if you know how breasts and gravity work
In this case it's not really a question of gravity, but just the way the skeleton is bound to the skin in DAZ models.
Some models have a weird shoulder joint that can deform the upperbody.
Maya's arm is more backward and the breasts are not from the same model and behave differently.

That's an annoying problem when you create such a game with DAZ, you take models coming from different sources which don't have the same behavior, don't have the same skin type and diffrent shaders.
So it's impossible to have a coherent look with all those models.
For example Josy skin is reddish with a low bump mapping effect, maya has a quite rough bump mapping (grainy surface).
Most of the time the diference of skin tone and effects are quite annoying, it make the game look made of bits and pieces.
You can see this problem when the dev uses some color lighting, some models have strange colored shadows and weird skin color, this is due to bad skin shaders.

Last edited:

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Well, since you brought it up and are accepting suggestions, here are some that have been sticking in my head. I submit them knowing they must pass your "fucking stupid question" muster.

Question #1: Who is at the DIK's door that Tommy needs help with?

Question #2: Who is actually in charge of security?

Question #3: Will Jill kick Tyballs in the thighballs?

Not any idea about first 2 but 3 is likely gonna happen.
Security is looked after by counselors I guess. There is some dialogue in game can't remember when but it's loosely like "security has tightened since xxx event happend" and that xxx might be Chad and MC fight.

Last edited:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
But did you not looked at what was happening?
When you go ask the girls about who has invited Chad as Sage asked you to, when you go ask Elena if i remember, you can see Sarah who quickly stand up and go to the room where Chad is.
So it's Sarah and Melinda who have invited Chad, we can see some time before the party when Sage fights with Chad that they seemed pissed by this.
So it's clear that they have invited Chad for a reason we don't know yet and when Sarah saw that you are asking who invited him she quickly when to see Melinda and Chad to ask him to leave. I guess they feared that Sage would learn that they have invited him and think that either Melinda or Sarah was the girl Chad cheated with.
It's Melanie not Melinda.

Reactions: Kukipett and RukiRG

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I'm trying to be a good guy. When a girl feels bad, I always choose the girl who needs help more than the other. I don't give a shit about Jill's gift and her accusations, Sage needs more attention than a fucking sissy and touchy Jil.
I mean that is the problem of having more than two routes of a Li in the same save because if you are not on Jill's route she does not visit you to go on a date but if you are on Sage's route she will call you and if You are not on any of the routes Jill does not appear and Sage does not call you but you can call her and she tells you that she is sick

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Not any idea about first 2 but 3 is likely gonna happen.
Security is looked after by counselors I guess. There is some dialogue in game can't remember when but it's loosely like "security has tightened since xxx event happend" and that xxx might be Chad and MC fight.
Tyballs tells it to his security when MC is trying to get to the Jill with his guitar.

Mar 19, 2020
Tbh Maya's dad is a fuckin weirdo, he's acting all giga Christian clutching his pearls about Maya dating Josy, yet he's fine with Maya having two piercings and fake boobs

He's not a real Southern bible dad he's just a pussy

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes