Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
Actually the choice of Sage/Jill is obvious. Only an asshole will choose a date instead of going to a sick girl to whom he is not indifferent.
This is what I thought too!

Surely the MC could just say "I'm going to look after a sick friend" and not lose any relationship points with a date that is literally sprung on him.

This is why surprises suck! :LOL:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Actually the choice of Sage/Jill is obvious. Only an asshole will choose a date instead of going to a sick girl to whom he is not indifferent.
let's assume that Sage has a flu and not malaria, she's in an American college and not in a mud hut, she's in a house full of people and not left to her own devices.

premise this: surely between the two options it is more correct, more morally right to go to Sage, even if you are "in relationship" with Jill.

but the game clearly tells us something else, that it's much more important for MC to hear what kind of trouble Jill has got herself into for MC's sake than playing nurse

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
There are some oddities in EP7.

The cum face pictures of Maya and Sage are the same, and also match the cum face picture of Josy from EP5.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somehow Josy is a trendsetter when it comes to hairstyles. Jill and Sage wear the same hairstyle as Josy in EP7. Also, all three do the same arm pose with their right arm.

Oct 24, 2020
Does anyone have a screenshot of every single unlocked scene from EP1-EP7? I have 8 locked scenes and just want an idea of what the scenes I need to unlock are.

LauLau

Dec 9, 2017
Does anyone know how to change the MC name in the scene galleries? Is there a file or something to do so?

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Does anyone know how to change the MC name in the scene galleries? Is there a file or something to do so?
Start a new game and name your character. Double check in the first free roam with the "Scenes" app. You don't need to keep a save. It shouldn't reset after going back to old saves either.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes