ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Read DPC's answer again. But this time objective. He explicitly writes that we as players shape MC through the choices we make. The jocks can be removed in two different ways, I believe. :unsure:
You believe wrong, you either remove them or don't. couple of situation just play out for the same way regardless..
as for DPC, fancy words fools none :ROFLMAO: . in the end of the day it's just a system for multiple playthrough. for the different girls endings while everything else remain the same.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
lastly, is it safe to assume that the girls at the end of each episode are the only options in the game or nah? Cuz if thats true it kinda sucks that most of them are locked behind the chick path while dik can get only Sage out of the 5 choices
The LIs, sure, but CHIK players have been waiting so long for their LIs to even give them the time of day. Game dropped Feb 2019, it's July 2021 and Bella is still working on her feelings. Being a DIK rewards you for being a DIK.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: openup212

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Interesting. What does this actually mean? How Jade thinks of Bella and how Bella thinks of Jade, etc.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You believe wrong, you either remove them or don't. couple of situation just play out for the same way regardless..
as for DPC, fancy words fools none :ROFLMAO:. in the end of the day it's just a system for multiple playthrough. for the different girls endings while everything else remain the same.
If the developer of the game gives that as an answer, I don't think he is deceiving his Patreon patrons. That would be rather contra productive.

But everyone plays for himself alone.

Reactions: RukiRG

always86

Mar 19, 2020
It's not offensive, it is stupid. Chad is gay because its considered a "clever" twist what no one thought about. Maya and Josy the fake lesbians are just there for drama. Maya is the main drama queen in this one, because she loves to suffer :) She has no money, and debt, but does she is working? Noooooo. Does she whine about that? Yeeees.
I mean Chad was signposted from early on. This is a post from me in October 2020. Before episode 6. I’m certain I wasn’t the first to suggest it and I doubt this was the first time I mentioned it, but it’s the first I could find.

Chad is gay with Troy. It is very unlikely to be Melanie as she working out with Sarah while Chad is on the phone. The language Chad uses on the phone call is deliberately gender neutral. Chad is the happiest they have ever seen him while being in the Dorms. Probably living with Troy.

Reactions: Lexkar83 and shazba

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Josy is in my top 3, and I honestly don't care about there being a polyamorous relationship in this game. I just think with what we've seen from Maya and Josy they don't fit well together. It kind of feels like the MC is the glue of their relationship.

Both of them were willing to cheat on the other person. That situation with that girl who sat at the lunch table with them and was a snobbish to Maya and Josy didn't see it. Or maybe it was vis vice-versa? Don't remember exactly? But it was that girl the MC can bang in the toilet in the last update.

Their fighting over this hotts thing. They just don't seem to fit well.

But it really doesn't matter that much. I like both of those characters, I just personally like them individually rather then together.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think that Josy, Maya, Jill and Sage are pulling some pretty big shit with the MC. Each of the four girls falls in love with the MC in one way or another. We know that. But what's not so obvious is that from EP3 to EP5, the girls learn about each other and the battle for the MC begins.

EP3: Josy learns that Maya and the MC are very close.

EP4: Josy learns about the Jill and MC date. Jill learns all about the state of mind of the MC and Josy. Now something very controversial for which there are clues. Josy and Jill may have made a deal around the MC. Josy is holding back on the MC or sharing the MC with Jill. We know that probably Isabella and Jill could have had sex with each other before. Jill helps Maya for this. Josy knows about Jill and Jill knows about Josy. What Jill and Josy don't know yet is that Maya also had sex with the MC. When did the deal happen? Just before the Spin the Dildo party. Quinn says daughters, sit down. That suggests Quinn came with Josy and Maya first. Yeah, they could have just confessed! I don't think so. Look at all the girls' clothes. Quinn is in official hot uniform, Josy (Josy also has Jill's bracelet from EP3 on her left arm) and Maya in evening wear and the others in everyday clothes or underwear (Elena). Josy has also not had an initiation with the HOT's yet. What if the Quinn/Josy/Maya were at the preps. Josy and Maya talk to Jill (maybe the three of them didn't just talk.) and Quinn talks to Tybalt about the EP5 party. Jill learns everything but the Maya/MC story. Tybalt somehow learns that Jill has this deal and after EP5 he blackmails Jill, but not only to keep Jill away from the MC, but also in hopes that the MC has time to decide on Josy. It comes as it must, nothing goes for Josy as it should. The MC reveals that he also had sex with Maya. Yes friendship or romance. Josy and Maya whisper quite a long time on the romance path before they decide. On the romance path, the father solution for Maya could be in jeopardy because the deal with Jill could fall through.

EP5: Tybalt might know something about Josy and Maya's lesbian relationship. He brings it up in a way. But now things are not going the way Jill, Josy and Maya thought they would. The MC taught Sage how to play guitar and gave her a training session in martial arts. Then he is also the Fuck Buddy of Sage. But Josy/Maya may already suspect this in EP4. But if the MC fucks Sage in EP5, they will know. Sage has influential parents. A new opportunity presents itself to help Maya. But first Josy and Maya will wait to see if Maya gets the free lessons.

EP6: A lot of girls meet in the library. Bella, Josy, Maya, Jill, Sage and Quinn. Maya stammers a bit when she sees Jill. Oh yes, who knows what all the girls might overhear. Bella could overhear that there is something going on between Sage and the MC. Quinn has her ears everywhere anyway. At the DnG, Jill, Josy, Maya and the MC are in on it. I wonder if the MC will say his fantasy out loud.

EP7: Josy has the walk of shame. John Boy, Jacob, Jamie and Leon see Josy. Which of the four tells Sage that Josy spent the night at the MC's house? At the party, Sage is really aggressive for the first time when she was out in the fresh air with the MC. I posted several picture yesterday where the hair and right arm pose were the same on Josy, Maya, Jill and Sage. What if in EP7 not only the relationship from the MC to Josy and Maya is decided but also around Sage and Jill? You should also consider that Jill and Sage won't be in college for too much longer. Then what Josy says to Jill should also be seen in a different context. Jill is supposed to fight for the MC, yes, but not against Josy, but against Sage.

Wow. This is once again a mega text.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I mean Chad was signposted from early on. This is a post from me in October 2020. Before episode 6. I’m certain I wasn’t the first to suggest it and I doubt this was the first time I mentioned it, but it’s the first I could find.
I've noticed funny thing about Chad living in dorms.
In this scene he complains about finding another place to stay; The question is where he was living past two weeks?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Someone before mentioned that Chad was living in eastern wing where Troy is living (the Dawe's answer in Rooster). MC didn't signed out from his 1st dorm till he got library room in DIKs mansion, he was living there on papers so both Troy and Chad used this opportunity just like Maya and Josy. MC helped Chad and Troy not even knowing about it :D

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Chad's coming out doesn't really affect anything. Unless Sage gets even more angry and maybe their relationship will move from an open point. I wonder if MC will tell the truth or keep silent and how it will affect in the future.
Yeah, that was a big nothing for me. My MC doesn't give a shit about Chad's sexuality. Fuck whomever you want if they are willing. If anything, Sage should be relieved by this news since it explains why Chad didn't find her desirable. Half of the jocks are closet gay as well so no big deal there either. I'm not telling anyone about Chad's dalliances because it's no concern of mine. He sucker punched me in the street and manhandled Sage. We fought and he got kicked out of his frat. Even. I spoke up for him at the review board (mostly because I have a snitches get stiches mentality) and he called off his dog at the party...we're even. I don't like him and I don't hate him. As long as DPC doesn't force him to be my new BFF, I'm fine. Seems like a dead end storyline as far as MC is concerned. Especially for players not pursuing Sage.

Was perusing the interwebs today and came across a model named Svetlana Bilyalova that is nearly a dead ringer for Jill. My jaw nearly hit the floor when I saw the picture of her. I know the DAZ assets are what DPC uses, but I can't help but wonder if maybe there was a little outside inspiration that framed her particular look. Anyhow, I thought it was quite coincidental but interesting.

View attachment 1278282
Hmm, increase the leg size, upper lip size, and eyebrow thickness and you may be on to something.

So Tybalt slapped the mc. He fucking deserved it.
If MC deserved to be slapped because of what he previously did, then you can say Troy deserved to be hit for what he previously did. Same with Dawe. You can't really have it both ways. Either previous offenses matter or they don't. For me, you are justified in retaliating if a dude slaps or shoves you. MC just hits harder. Bottom line, if you don't want to get decked then don't shove, slap, or put your hands on someone else. That's real world and game world.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Josy is in my top 3, and I honestly don't care about there being a polyamorous relationship in this game. I just think with what we've seen from Maya and Josy they don't fit well together. It kind of feels like the MC is the glue of their relationship.

Both of them were willing to cheat on the other person. That situation with that girl who sat at the lunch table with them and was a snobbish to Maya and Josy didn't see it. Or maybe it was vis vice-versa? Don't remember exactly? But it was that girl the MC can bang in the toilet in the last update.

Their fighting over this hotts thing. They just don't seem to fit well.

But it really doesn't matter that much. I like both of those characters, I just personally like them individually rather then together.
I agree, Maya does not fit with josi, she fits with quin, if anyone can help Maya to stop being needy it's quinn.

Josi is threesome aid kit or a top bitch as patrice o'neal would put it, her role is to make other girls get comfortable with the mc fucking other bitches and having threesomes with him.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I agree, Maya does not fit with josi, she fits with quin, if anyone can help Maya to stop being needy it's quinn.

Josi is threesome aid kit or a top bitch as patrice o'neal would put it, her role is to make other girls get comfortable with the mc fucking other bitches and having threesomes with him.
Well, they are daddy's girls but also Josy :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

Wow. These are beliefs I don't understand.:rolleyes:

If Quinn helps Maya, Maya becomes a prostitute or a suicide. Okay, after that, Maya doesn't need help.:cry:

Josy a three-way auxiliary? Is she supposed to hold the MC's dick because it's so heavy because he still hasn't been allowed to fuck Jill? :unsure:

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Wow. These are beliefs I don't understand.:rolleyes:

If Quinn helps Maya, Maya becomes a prostitute or a suicide. Okay, after that, Maya doesn't need help.:cry:
sage won't let quinn do that, also, if maya becomes a HOT she has to move in with quin, only room left.
Josy a three-way auxiliary? Is she supposed to hold the MC's dick because it's so heavy because he still hasn't been allowed to fuck Jill? :unsure:
something like that

also, didn't josi tell jill to follow her libido? But josi is slick like that so she called it heart instead of sex drive, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: mrmcfappen

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
sage won't let quinn do that, also, if maya becomes a HOT she has to move in with quin, only room left.

something like that

also, didn't josi tell jill to follow her libido? But josi is slick like that so she called it heart instead of sex drive, lol.
Hhheeeeeeee?:rolleyes:o_O

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Chad's coming out doesn't really affect anything. Unless Sage gets even more angry and maybe their relationship will move from an open point. I wonder if MC will tell the truth or keep silent and how it will affect in the future.
Maybe DIKs will get in trouble with the jocks & Chad will help them at some point if the mc doesn't tell on him.
Anyhow, it's obvious Chad will offer some service(not that "type" of service) to the mc in the future updates. Maybe he can help the mc with the drug dealers when they wanna get rid of quinn.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
... Chad's coming out doesn't really affect anything...
Have to disagree. Chad is the defacto leader of the jocks, who have clearly shown they are homophobic. Could completely implode the Alphas, and at least divide them. Puts MC in an awkward spot, and might even be a forced choice for a DIK (reveals) or CHICK (doesn’t reveal). Could also rely on MC relationship with Chad and Troy. If he defended Chad and didn’t attack Troy maybe he’ll be able to keep the secret.

As you mention Sage is an unknown as well. With DiK MC maybe she’ll get angry and feel used/ betrayed, CHICK MC can maybe calm her. Maybe MC wont blow up his spot, but she will.

Then there are the DIKs themselves, perhaps not as macho in Thier homophobia as the alpha’s but we’ve all seen the looks Jamie get’s when he says something ‘gay’. Speaking of Jamie he’s (probably) gay, or perhaps Bi. Which could add a another layer into fall out for the DIKs and campus at large.

There was some speculation about the Alpha competition and if MC gets involved. What if he joins a team with Chad and Troy? (Not saying he will, just a potential outcome)

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Yeah, that was a big nothing for me. My MC doesn't give a shit about Chad's sexuality. Fuck whomever you want if they are willing. If anything, Sage should be relieved by this news since it explains why Chad didn't find her desirable. Half of the jocks are closet gay as well so no big deal there either. I'm not telling anyone about Chad's dalliances because it's no concern of mine. He sucker punched me in the street and manhandled Sage. We fought and he got kicked out of his frat. Even. I spoke up for him at the review board (mostly because I have a snitches get stiches mentality) and he called off his dog at the party...we're even. I don't like him and I don't hate him. As long as DPC doesn't force him to be my new BFF, I'm fine. Seems like a dead end storyline as far as MC is concerned. Especially for players not pursuing Sage.

Hmm, increase the leg size, upper lip size, and eyebrow thickness and you may be on to something.

If MC deserved to be slapped because of what he previously did, then you can say Troy deserved to be hit for what he previously did. Same with Dawe. You can't really have it both ways. Either previous offenses matter or they don't. For me, you are justified in retaliating if a dude slaps or shoves you. MC just hits harder. Bottom line, if you don't want to get decked then don't shove, slap, or put your hands on someone else. That's real world and game world.
I didn't punch Tybalt in game because it just seemed like bullying. Tybalt is nowhere near a match for MC, hell you can break the guy with a tennis ball. The real DIK move would have been the MC blocking or catching Tybalt's slap, that would have been badass! The MC's trained to fight, there's no way who couldn't have seen Tybalt telegraphing that slap.

Iczero

Jul 19, 2018
I don't understand why some people think that playing CHICK means playing like a huge pussy
Here i
For the same reason others claimed the DIK path is just being an immature asshole. Innocent hyperbole. Deep down, the MC is still the same guy caring for his dad, his friend and his frat, kinda novice in love affairs, encouraging the Diks to be more responsible. The whole rebound guy thing and the M&J drama proved he's deep down a snowflake and a drama queen no matters what his affinity is.

While the Chick tends to be more empathic, the DIK speaks with no filter but it's not like he really intend to harm others or being condescending. One could say, the Chick plays safe. He avoids conflicts, wants no trouble and acts more carefully (no drugs, no strippers, no sex service, no affairs with a teacher...). His attitude may be more responsible because he takes the consequences into considerations. On the other hand, the DIK is clearly hedonist and more open minded to new and risky experiences even if he usually doesn't consider the potential consequences. The Chick path will probably be more rewarding in the long term, especially with the LIs but for now, it's kinda frustrating. For example, the whole ID thing. The player has an opportunity to bound with Tommy, have a thing with Nicole, Sandy & Nora and even notice Cathy and Jade. But the Chick MC just stays home, doing... nothing. It's not just about sex scenes, the guy doesn't have any specific scene or interaction with anyone. He learns nothing, he just stays there. The Episode felt shorter for no reason.

Not to mention the way the Chick faces adversity. I mean it's not like violence is always the answer, in fact I would have enjoyed it if he actually used reason or tricks to deal with his opponents but he didn't. He's just totally passive about it. Every time someone physically or verbally abuse him, he either runs or lets it slide. He acts like a complete bully magnet, never standing up for himself. I don't mind the fact he comforts Steve even if the guy is an ass. Showing compassion isn't a pussy move. That's just proved he's a decent guy who holds no grudge but you don't deal with bullies and jerks by doing nothing. The way he let Troy, Tybalt or the alphas bully him is kinda sad and irritating.
This is what bothers me tbh. It felt like Chick playthrough was just letting people walk all over u and hoping that the girl notices u in the end. Its just generic nice guy shit that isnt interesting. Im playing dik path cuz it just seems alot more enjoyable to play compared to chik. Playing a dik playthrough is so much more enjoyable because the character feels more real and relatable than the chick playthrough because the MC is an ass but hes a good guy who tries to do the right thing. I dislike alot of the actions of a dik playthrough but atleast its interesting.

hopefully chick path gets some interesting choices in the future so it isnt so bland and boring to playthrough.

Reactions: `Ray`
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes