gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I reckon Riona's dialogue count went up significantly from her "narrating" the sex scene in ep7. Did anyone else find that weird turn of events?
Feels like DPC is trying to appeal to different kinks at times but it just comes off as a bit weird...
Like Jade letting you call her mommy:

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Even when it's not significant deviations in dialogue that change the story, the subtle differences can add flavor. Take for instance the MC's answer to this question:

View attachment 1285890

If you're a CHICK, you'll respond with this:

View attachment 1285871

If you're a DIK, you'll respond with this:

View attachment 1285883
Even in EP1 of both kiss scene of Josy and the MC there are 3 different animations.

Animations
DIK: The MC caresses the left breast of Josy.
NEUTRAL: There is no animation. I think.
CHICK: The MC strokes the left breast just a little. Josy crosses her right foot with her left and moves it. By the way, this is a hint from DPC. Maya also does the same foot animation during her first kiss with the MC.

Reactions: `Ray`

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
He is talking about being more honest with the MC between Jill and Quinn, and he says Quinn, but I don't remember where Quinn spoke with total sincerity with the MC where I remember since the MC never knows why Quinn they beat her because she doesn't tell him anything

We do not talk about "which scene you liked the most" :unsure:
I choose that scene to show you that Quinn is not playing with you, she is honest with you that's why i like that scene because it shows perfectly who Quinn is deep inside.
She is not just the girl next door who want's to have fun.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hyfka

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Don't worry, MC will not fuck her...But she might fuck him :ROFLMAO: The kissed one shall be fucked...
My expected sex scenes in new episode.
1. Bella
2. Heather.
3. Ashley( why was the sauna scene needed then?)
4. Lily and Sage ( she offers the main character threesome sex)
5. Elena ( most likely, the first gang bang in the game will be with her)

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I think probably Jill is going to have a bigger role in the future because of Quinn and Sage. My assumption is that in the future, the prostitution and drug ring of Quinn is going to blow up (Chekhov's gun), and since Burke is involved, he is going to protect Quinn. So the one that is going to be left holding the baby is Sage, since she's the president of the HOTs and Burke and Quinn are going to put the blame on her. She´s going to ask for help to Isabella, and Isabella to Jill, since she's a Royce. So, if you are in Sage's path, better have a good relationship with Isabella and Jill. Also the posible witnesses (Mona, Riona, Camilla...) and Jade, since she´s the wife of Burke. It´s a possibility.
nice theory bud but as tybalt is Jade son Sage is Stephen daughter how is throwing your own daughter to the wolfs to save your accomplice works in your math? in mine it does not add up!

Josy rejecting MC is not her major flaw, it is MC's major flaw :ROFLMAO:. as of it right now it seem aside from Sage, every main girl eventually will feel that something is off with Dik MC , so may be it is MC's fault :ROFLMAO:
of course something is off with the MC is has a massive dick and he is not black! if those human reproduction documentaries taught us anything is that women who had children are up for anything and black dudes got massive dicks and white dudes got regular ones!

although i suspect that even tough he is not black he would vote "for Biden"! let everyone and everything be for Biden!

If you do not catch the joke just say "for Biden" in a German accent!
its Forbidden!

Is a major flaw since everybody play as the MC, and nobody want to be rejected (unless you are into NTR :rolleyes:) Other thing is if you don't like the MC, because he's a man and not a lesbian, or any other reason, and prefer to create your own imaginary game in your mind with the characters and play as Maya, for example. But most of us are playing the real game as the dev created it, not a imaginary one. We want to get the girl(-s) at the end. And I assume that's what is going to happen: if a player is into Maya or Josy path, he's going to get the girl and is Maya or Josy the ones that are going to be ditched. At some moment, if the player chooses the right decisions, the MC will be able to say "Who do you prefer, Maya, Josy or me?" And Maya will say "You, of course". And the same for Josy. Except if the player is in the "harem path". Then, the MC will get the two of them. That's the whole point. The MC has to be the hero in his own game.
i do not think you understand Netorare! being rejected sucks ass i know but she must accept you 1st to betray you afterwards and that is netorare someone you truly care about betraying you, if she never accepted you in the 1st place the relationship only exists in your head and that`s called being delusional not having suffered NTR!

She is just a horny little schrimp girl next door who just discovered the marvels of fuckalot !
shut up you fucker! i married her... and then got cheated on and had my heart removed trough my ass in divorce court!

not really but i think its a funny scene! i am not dumb enough to put a ring on it unless its a promise ring that means nothing more then the 200 euros i spent on it for a lets fuck for another 3 years without any compromise!

One of the best scene of the game is when Quinn get punched and robbed and you help her an invite her to your place.
The love (not fuck) scene that happens next is maybe the one that gave me the greatest emotion, at that moment i fell in love with Quinn View attachment 1285925
View attachment 1285926
View attachment 1285927
sure in love... it had nothing to do with you railling her up her ass and she not bitching like a ... like a... a Maya? somehow i think anal with Maya is being prepared we got to rim her twice so far ... so the 3rd is the charm!

Reactions: `Ray`

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
nice theory bud but as tybalt is Jade son Sage is Stephen daughter how is throwing your own daughter to the wolfs to save your accomplice works in your math? in mine it does not add up!

i do not think you understand Netorare! being rejected sucks ass i know but she must accept you 1st to betray you afterwards and that is netorare someone you truly care about betraying you, if she never accepted you in the 1st place the relationship only exists in your head and that`s called being delusional not having suffered NTR!
Sage is not Stephen's daughter. The father of Sage is a guy with beard and ponytail the MC talk with in the party of the preps. And I don't think Tybalt is Jade's son. Step-son, probably. They don't treat each other like mother and son.

And I´m not interested in NTR.

Last edited:
Reactions: LucasLeels

M00nSh1ne_X

Jun 16, 2021
But on the two occasions where you fuck her (rooftop and party) she never pretends she has feelings for the MC. She's a bitch to almost everyone who likes to do drugs and have sex without commitment. And at least in my playthough the MC wasn't forcibly drugged by her, he took the hit by his own free will and overdid it. Then Quinn even "comforted" him instead of mocking him or similar which would have been more in line with her general cruel bitch vibe.
Quinn best girl. The scene on the roof and the hangout made it clear for me I had to do a run for her. Without Sage so she wouldn't hate when I fuck her outside and without Lily who probably gonna be a problem for Quinn on some way in the future. Very hard to do btw because those two are HOT.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Does DPC want to give us a hint once again? Read the print of MC T-shirt. He actually wears that a lot, doesn't he? "LIMITED EDITION"
What if it doesn't mean the T-shirt, but the MC himself?:unsure:
Why is Josy wearing such a strange outfit? Is she on the beach? This is a library! Do the college authorities allow such revealing outfits of female students?

Reactions: M00nSh1ne_X
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes