Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Of course, she doesn't have to and it's not really controlling it's just offering her some help if she needs it I think she just needs to look at further options unless Quinn becomes super cool with her and the MC and only allows her to do stuff with him, for her, it's the thought that counts that we would be willing to help her out I'm sure she would appreciate it.
Quinn wouldn't be ok with Maya hooking up with MC evident by the Dik party and if she were it wouldn't make a difference as MC isn't some rich guy, Maya's probably gonna have to hook up with a lot of guys to make enough cash to pay off her tuition. Quinn also takes a as well, stemming from the gloryhole scenes if you accepted Quinns offer.

We're likely gonna have to come up the money ourselves.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
If you want to be her bf..as in best friend
(So sorry Mormont :LOL:)

Of course, she doesn't have to and it's not really controlling it's just offering her some help if she needs it I think she just needs to look at further options unless Quinn becomes super cool with her and the MC and only allows her to do stuff with him, for her, it's the thought that counts that we would be willing to help her out I'm sure she would appreciate it.
the way for MC and Quinn to become super cool is for them to fall for each other...which takes Maya out off the picture...
The way for Maya to become super cool with Quinn requieres Quinn to respect Maya in order for that to happen,Maya has to stand up for herself more,not hide behind anyone....which takes MC out of the picture...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
We're likely gonna have to come up the money ourselves.
For Maya, it would be worth it. I have a weakness for sweet blondes

the way for MC and Quinn to become super cool is for them to fall for each other...which takes Maya out off the picture...
The way for Maya to become super cool with Quinn requieres Quinn to respect Maya in order for that to happen,Maya has to stand up for herself more,not hide behind anyone....which takes MC out of the picture...
Well, we know the MC and Quinn ain't happening it should though. Can we see Maya taking more of a stand? I still think and I can't believe I'm saying this but Sage will play a big role in this perhaps Sage will recruit Maya and help her out with whatever Sage does as president at least something that is less dark than what your girl Quinn is offering.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018

Well, we know the MC and Quinn ain't happening it should though. Can we see Maya taking more of a stand? I still think and I can't believe I'm saying this but Sage will play a big role in this perhaps Sage will recruit Maya and help her out with whatever Sage does as president at least something that is less dark than what your girl Quinn is offering.
Knowing Sage, probably recruiting Maya as some spy for chad.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
This is only chapter 2 but name88 is already full Nazgul under Quinn's influence, you know i like her, but it's impossible to defend or justify her actions, even with Maya being a bit dumb\naive its still impossible to defend the stuff Quinn does
Nazgul.jpg

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

Well Sage as a president is...chasing Chad,don`t know how Maya fits in that but we`ll see.
Sure Sage will play a role in Maya`s story,otherwise the choice to warn Maya about Quinn would have been pointless.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Which actions?
Manipulating her into become a slut,and whatever stuff she planned with mister ass face (Tommy),the shock in the neck i forgive because later she let MC fuck her so its ok, but i would be more ok with Quinn if she have come clean with Maya, like she did with Camila, "Maya if you want free tuition you have to sell your body on the gloryhole and give me part of the money" then if Maya decide to take that offer is her problem, and MC doesn't need to be the white knight all the time around her

laliandra

May 2, 2019
screenshot0183.png

i'm with name88 here, Maya has been set up as not wanting to be controlled or judged. whatever she decides i think the key will be to support her not pass a judgement and think we know better what's best for her. she's not going to do something that goes against her nature and i don't agree with Mytez to me she appears as someone who's strong emotionally. proof is how she stood up against her dad's ultimatum, and i'm pretty certain the money problems are more related to whatever that is than the college tuition, since that one could being taken care by the loan like MC is doing.

Quinn wouldn't be ok with Maya hooking up with MC evident by the Dik party
that's not really evidence since Quinn was just stating a fact and being Quinn, MC wasn't a DIK so it was cheating. i was going to say there's also the fact that she likes MC but now that i think about it, it's obvious she doesn't mind sharing.

Maya's probably gonna have to hook up with a lot of guys to make enough cash to pay off her tuition. Quinn also takes a as well, stemming from the gloryhole scenes if you accepted Quinns offer.
Maya doesn't seem like the type to do that and Quinn doesn't seem like the type to force someone from what we've seen.

In fact, we don't know if that's how they get the money to pay tuitions, it seems very unlikely because DPC has been setting it up as a mistery. we also know from the dorm scene that it's entirely optional for the girls to participate in it. also if that was really the whole mistery then Sage would have to know about it, i mean she can't be THAT clueless.

I still think and I can't believe I'm saying this but Sage will play a big role in this perhaps Sage will recruit Maya and help her out with whatever Sage does as president at least something that is less dark than what your girl Quinn is offering.
i'm going out of a limb here but i don't think Quinn will be a threat to Maya. DPC wanted to make it seem that way but left it all very ambiguous, for a reason i believe. you can tell her to trust Sage even though it was Sage who lied to Maya about the party, not Quinn. there has to be a reason why she did that. in fact Quinn wasn't even at that party. if i have to protect Maya against someone i put all my bets on Tommy or the alphas.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
View attachment 350428

i'm with name88 here, Maya has been set up as not wanting to be controlled or judged. whatever she decides i think the key will be to support her not pass a judgement and think we know better what's best for her. she's not going to do something that goes against her nature and i don't agree with Mytez to me she appears as someone who's strong emotionally. proof is how she stood up against her dad's ultimatum, and i'm pretty certain the money problems are more related to whatever that is than the college tuition, since that one could being taken care by the loan like MC is doing.

that's not really evidence since Quinn was just stating a fact and being Quinn, MC wasn't a DIK so it was cheating. i was going to say there's also the fact that she likes MC but now that i think about it, it's obvious she doesn't mind sharing.

Maya doesn't seem like the type to do that and Quinn doesn't seem like the type to force someone from what we've seen.

In fact, we don't know if that's how they get the money to pay tuitions, it seems very unlikely because DPC has been setting it up as a mistery. we also know from the dorm scene that it's entirely optional for the girls to participate in it. also if that was really the whole mistery then Sage would have to know about it, i mean she can't be THAT clueless.

i'm going out of a limb here but i don't think Quinn will be a threat to Maya. DPC wanted to make it seem that way but left it all very ambiguous, for a reason i believe. you can tell her to trust Sage even though it was Sage who lied to Maya about the party, not Quinn. there has to be a reason why she did that. in fact Quinn wasn't even at that party. if i have to protect Maya against someone i put all my bets on Tommy or the alphas.
Especially the part of maya
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Manipulating her into become a slut..."Maya if you want free tuition you have to sell your body on the gloryhole and give me part of the money" ...
And when exactly in the current build of the game did that happen?
What reason do we have to assume that conversation is not going to happen?Especially(like you mentioned)since we know Quinn had that conversation with Camila?

Reactions: laliandra

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well Sage as a president is...chasing Chad,don`t know how Maya fits in that but we`ll see.
Sure Sage will play a role in Maya`s story,otherwise the choice to warn Maya about Quinn would have been pointless.
Apart from Chad stuff what does Sage actually do? Have we even seen her role as to what the president does? seems to me like Quinn is more in charge.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Apart from Chad stuff what does Sage actually do? Have we even seen her role as to what the president does? seems to me like Quinn is more in charge.
Getting mc into trouble.. :LOL: mc spies on Chad, could get his ass kicked at any time by the jocks. But still gets nice reward though. :whistle: Also mc is going to be very busy when hellweek starts so more ass wooping missions. i hope this time we can woop Tybolt ass next.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Apart from Chad stuff what does Sage actually do? Have we even seen her role as the president does? seems to me like Quinn is more in charge.
tbf it seems Sage is currently off duties because of the Chad thing, girl has to focus on one thing at a time, OK? :ROFLMAO:
but she's clearly upset with Quinn when she hears about the "offer they couldn't refuse" from Tommy, so i think it's only a temporary thing not that she doesn't care. i think we're confusing Quinn's enterprise with the HOTS bigger picture stuff and that's what DPC intented.

Reactions: Mormont

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
And when exactly in the current build of the game did that happen?
What reason do we have to assume that conversation is not going to happen?Especially(like you mentioned)since we know Quinn had that conversation with Camila?
She was the ONLY one that have to wake someone by grinding, why's that?, and that conversation between Tommy and Rust about Maya, Quinn "probably" is the one who told them about her, but what? we don't know, but since Tommy is a piece of shit we know that is nothing good

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes