TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
The carpet is gone in EP7. :unsure:
Then it HAS TO be cammie, we have MC's skin on the pic too so it cant be fucked up lighting. Remind me bro, what was Becky's skin color like ? Was that somewhat close to whats on the pic ? She is Sarah's friend and if it happens in Mel/Sarahs room, and since they are not 'strangers' anymore, it could be her - if the skin color matches.

Reactions: Hawke84

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Well she's doing anal, so we need an expert

View attachment 1333512
:LOL: Ok, but nothing fancy with my prediction I'm afraid. Have to go with team Camila. Bella's hips are wider than Camila's, but Camila's butt sticks out farther and this looks more like an outtie buttie than a widie buttie. You can just barely see the jubblies and they are too small for Bella and too big for Elena. The lighting is effecting the skin tone, but it still looks dark enough for Cammy. Obviously, we can cross off all of the light skin ladies and that is most of the campus. So unless DPC is introducing a new butt girl, then I'm going with the safe bet and saying Camila.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to this scene. :BootyTime:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
:LOL: Ok, but nothing fancy with my prediction I'm afraid. Have to go with team Camila. Bella's hips are wider than Camila's, but Camila's butt sticks out farther and this looks more like an outtie buttie than a widie buttie. You can just barely see the jubblies and they are too small for Bella and too big for Elena. The lighting is effecting the skin tone, but it still looks dark enough for Cammy. Obviously, we can cross off all of the light skin ladies and that is most of the campus. So unless DPC is introducing a new butt girl, then I'm going with the safe bet and saying Camila.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to this scene. :BootyTime:
hmmm bro, Im with you or rather I was, but the more I look at that pic, shouldnt we see Camilas tattoo between her arm and leg ? It goes much higher than what is shown and its the right side ... literally. I wish I could check Beckys skin tone, but still working :cry:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
hmmm bro, Im with you or rather I was, but the more I look at that pic, shouldnt we see Camilas tattoo between her arm and leg ? It goes much higher than what is shown and its the right side ... literally. I wish I could check Beckys skin tone, but still working :cry:
I think her tatt is on the opposite side, no? I wish I could get into the game to check but I can't right now. I'm still leaning towards Camila, but Mel might also be a possibility. Skin tone works and she has quite a nice rear. It definitely looks like one of the student rooms in the HOT house, so that narrows down the possibilities. :unsure: I really need to see the butthole to make a definitive decision, but unfortunately (or fortunately for MC), it's plugged at the moment.

Ok I just checked Isabella's house and sorority's house and there is nothing like that room neither in the mansion prep
EDIT: Ah ok. The student desk design seems similar, but I guess the colouring is off.

Last edited:

Macahan

Sep 29, 2017
i think it is one of quinn lily becky or camilla to

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I think her tatt is on the opposite side, no? I wish I could get into the game to check but I can't right now. I'm still leaning towards Camila, but Mel might also be a possibility. Skin tone works and he has quite a nice rear. It definitely looks like one of the student rooms in the HOT house, so that narrows down the possibilities. :unsure: I really need to see the butthole to make a definitive decision, but unfortunately (or fortunately for MC), it's plugged at the moment.
Cant check either atm but Im 99% sure her tat is on the right side, so the side we see. It cant be Cammie o_O

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

Cant check either atm but Im 99% sure her tat is on the right side, so the side we see. It cant be Cammie o_O
Yes, you're right. I think we would be able to see at least part of tattoo if it were Camila. Mel seems a pretty good guess now. It still looks like student room furniture to me and not some place off campus, but if we have seen all of the rooms in the houses, then hmmm.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Josy is a good choice, but it would be the third/fourth solo scene between her and MC, I find it difficult

I only nominated Bella because of the dating thing, but both her physique and anal don't speak in her favour.
Chip probably became a 150$ tier patreon to demand such scenes, following the footsteps of Casmyr.

Although, I really hope we get the Bella date this episode and hopefully we actually get her this time.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Chip probably became a 150$ tier patreon to demand such scenes, following the footsteps of Casmyr.

Although, I really hope we get the Bella date this episode and hopefully we actually get her this time.
:unsure::unsure::unsure: ChipLecsap would be capable...

he's already taken Jill out of the polls, I'm expecting a fire with four casualties.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Last thing I need is another extended Jill holding hands scene. :HideThePain:

Although I’m hoping that’s Camilla (Latina Goddess for a reason), Becky would be nice too. :Kappa:

the question of the tattoo basically excludes Camilla, at this point I think she's a secondary character, and at that point I basically care little who she is (Becky or Mel)

if i tell you that at the lewd i'm looking forward to the one with Cathe? holy crap it cost us 3 LI out of 5, it will have to be something strong, extreme...

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

I think you most definitely will have the Bella date, but James is going to show up and fuck things up. The true hope will be in that DPC allows some kind of sex before James returns. I actually do think Bella will be down with anal before vag. She seems to have few inhibitions in the bedroom but she isn't quite mentally prepared for traditional "loving" sex yet. After a romantic dinner at an Italian restaurant I think she will be quite happy to have some sexy time.

Edit:
Just make sure to get as much sex from Bella as possible in ep. 8, because once James returns, you'll be cut off. In fact, I believe you won't get any sex from Bella at all for maybe a full episode. You will have to start from scratch to win her back from James and obviously he is going to be working against you...because drama. Then after much convincing throughout ep. 9, full vag sex will occur in ep. 10. If you're really lucky, at the end of ep. 9.
Just a theory.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes