laliandra

May 2, 2019
Sage didn't lied , she said that the hotts were taking the night off, you can do whatever you want in your night off ,i don't think any Hott pledges were there either, or Quinn, the Hotts that attended the party were Sage,Riona,Melanie,Sarah and Dawe's GF
that didn't seem like a night off, they were all wearing their uniforms except Sage, but you know benefits of being the president.

The Jock's relationship points are there for a reason. I'm sure in future updates they could be seem in a not so negative way as they currently are.
agree, although they all seem like straight assholes, they only one i can see surprising us and being on our side is Chad. also if there's a fight i want Chad on my side.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Thing is like Quinn you know you are going to get fucked over by the jocks at some point. Then there is diks like Tommy the ones we have to be extremely careful with they could royally screw us over and we would never see it coming.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
And when exactly in the current build of the game did that happen?
What reason do we have to assume that conversation is not going to happen?Especially(like you mentioned)since we know Quinn had that conversation with Camila?
That won't happen because Maya would refuse her offer immediately if she knew what it really entails (unlike Camila) and Quinn, being smart, knows this well.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
How could it be Josey or Maya ? Josey's not even on campus and Maya.. Do I even need to explain ? And he's not gay, we heard him speaking on the phone and it was definitely a woman.
Thats why it would be a 10/10 plot twist if it was, as long as its explained well. Im pretty sure myself that Josie's boyfriend is Derek and i know that when i say it might be Maya im speaking out of my ass but what if everything she said or did is all just a facade ? She did taze you afterall. That could be a strong plot twist if done well , and I have a feeling the girl he's cheating with is someone important.

Either way im just trying to find ways it would be plot twist (assuming it is one and not just some random ass background NPC)

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Thats why it would be a 10/10 plot twist if it was, as long as its explained well. Im pretty sure myself that Josie's boyfriend is Derek and i know that when i say it might be Maya im speaking out of my ass but what if everything she said or did is all just a facade ? She did taze you afterall. That could be a strong plot twist if done well , and I have a feeling the girl he's cheating with is someone important.

Either way im just trying to find ways it would be plot twist (assuming it is one and not just some random ass background NPC)
Derek is single.

Quinn was the one who tased you not Maya. Maya simply did was she was told to do (grind on you and not alert MC about them being in the room) while Quinn did the rest.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I dont think i have seen this one before was she already part epsiode 1 or 2 ?? i always thought that the one chad was with could be the one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, we haven't seen this one yet there is also another girl called Zoey that we shall be meeting in the next update.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Thing is like Quinn you know you are going to get fucked over by the jocks at some point. Then there is diks like Tommy the ones we have to be extremely careful with they could royally screw us over and we would never see it coming.
i see Quinn as the antagonist but not as evil, i don't see malicious intent in her. take Rena in AL, her purpose up until way down in the game was screwing the relation between MC and Megan, clear antagonist but she wasn't evil and she ends up on your side when everything goes to shit.
the jocks are antagonists but too dumb to be behind anything big.
guys like Tommy and possibly the Burke teacher guy, i can totally see them as the evil masterminds behind everything and that being the twist. so yeah i think we're on the same page.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes